Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37248 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by gmo10(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
A former Niger Delta militant leader, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, has dismissed claims that the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, rigged the 2023 presidential election.

Asari Dokubo said contrary to claims, the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate Peter Obi rigged the just concluded presidential election and not Tinubu.

Obi and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, are contesting the last presidential election that produced Tinubu.

Both men are contesting the outcome of the presidential election in court, stressing that they won the poll.

Speaking in a Facebook Live on Monday, the Niger Delta activist stressed that Obi has no moral right to complain about the outcome of the election.

“The elections all over the country has exposed that the person who rigged the election was Peter Obi. The results are very clear.

“If they look at the election well, he cannot score two million votes. In a free and fair election, even in Anambra, Obi will not win,” Dokubo said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/21/presidency-you-rigged-2023-election-not-tinubu-asari-dokubo-knocks-peter-obi/

122 Likes 21 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Natajo2021: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.

428 Likes 41 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Orangedreams: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na wa o!

Abeg check my siggy
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest

344 Likes 32 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by gmo10(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest
Apt

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alhaji Asari should join the legal team of BAT. I'm sure he has plenty of evidence from Rivers state😄😄😄

If Tiffnubu dollars can confuse a whole Catriona who be Asari? He just siddon for creek dey analyze votes.😄🤣

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
After analyzing nonsense we end up with the peace mantra again. 👏👏👏👏

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by crestedaguiyi: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Another soludo kind of specie, struggling to be relevant

95 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by doublewisdom: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Kalabari cow is mooing again. Somebody give him fodder please.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by HEBEI: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
In south east ,intimidation and rigging that were perpetrated thr, are normally but abnormal in other states of the federation.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Mrregistration: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
angry
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KwuoteYourFada: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asari is clown no one takes him serious

Walking talking bacon grin grin

Anytime I see him I just remember this angry bird pig 🐷

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by IpobAntidote: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
We already know who rigged the election especially in the SE. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a CONMAN.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by brainpulse: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
True, he shall not be president in Nigeria for ever

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by YeyeGbami: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
E still shock me say na only 1 state ELUPEE win for gubernatorial.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by buhariPLEASEdie: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fg sud.......first begin the cancellation right there from peter obi's ward(pulling unit)........

Peter obi is the MASTER RIGGER OF THE JUST CONCLUDED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION........

How on earth wouldn't Tinubu or Atiku have at least a vote in peter obi's ward??how bout votes from their agents too??

To all he.ebos.......who might feel like quoting me got a song for yall.........

Singing!!!
Cry cry babies....
How are you??
Shame!!?😂😂

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by humilitypays(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
sighs.

Why are most Nigerian shameless and foolish?

How can a man who holds no political office, who is also contesting under a party that have no single elected or appointed political office holder rig election in Nigeria?

Can you rig election in Nigeria without the backing of INEC, Police and the President?

Nigerians no longer have the fear of God in them, people now lie, oppress others and act carelessly without remorse

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by CodeTemplar: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu must have made these people similar offer to the ones he made Oluomo.

7 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Elibaba1: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
This noise maker wants pipeline security contracts.

13 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
All Nigerians including tinubu himself knows tinubu, apc and inec rigged the elections the facts are there bt everything will come out at the right time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Teeroyzimma: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
N
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by DWJOBScom(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Horrible loud speakers everywhere

The last election made me respect young people , they respected themselves , provided generator where there wasn't one , provide food etc to encourage people to vote and wait for the count BUT it's the old shameless ones that provided guns and all to the evil ones to scatter everywhere.

The real revolution is coming and it will come

25 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.