Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (34661 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by jellyface(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
mine-- it is you (SHREK) by DANA GLOVER.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
The typical 'danger is around the corner' soundtrack(s) in Naija movies. The suspense (or lack of it!) that they it engenders is CLASSIC.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Roland17(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
For me, its the official sound track of the UEFA champions league. grin
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by emmatok(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Original Soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone

Latika's Theme (Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack) - A. R. Rahman featuring Suzanne
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by jason2010(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mine are

Take My Breath Away by Berlin                           ---- Top Gun Soundtrack         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4a6ampIGao
Don't You Forget About me by Simple Minds       ---- Breakfast Club                   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9sB92dJzM
Deep Cover By Dr Dre featuring Snoop Dogg      ---- Deep Cover Sound Track   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutWuza9aDM

Classics IMO
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by yuzedo: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
All the songs in Rattlesnake 1 & 2 and all theme music. . . Damn!!!
Aint no sunshine in Exit Wounds. . . Godfather, Kill Bill.
. . . Can't remember the rest cos they are too plenty! Kai! Some people sabi incorporate muusic for film o. . . **now tryin' to recall other smashing soundtracks**
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by agentzakky(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
color of the wind-vanessa williams(pochohothas)

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"-aerosmith(Armageddon)
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by chrisja(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
Belief, more than anyone by gavin degraw, wait for love by matt white, i dare you to run by switchfoot all in One Tree Hill,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by kony1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
The best soundtrack album is Prince's "Purple Rain"-the end
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by cashmentor(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Gavin Dagraw - i don't wana be, In one tree hill series.
James bond Tomorow never dies, i think by Sheryl Crow.
Enya - Only Time, Sweet november.
The Fighting temptations - all of d sound tracks rocks,
A fist full of Dollas, 4got who did dat, Thats all i can recollect for now!
emmatok:

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Original Soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone

Latika's Theme (Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack) - A. R. Rahman featuring Suzanne
labamba:

My favourite soundtracks are :
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the carribean 1,2&4
The Last Don
The Rock
Transformers
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by dabrake(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
Roland17:

For me, its the official sound track of the UEFA champions league. grin
and last burial
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by mrdan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mine would be:

Movies
Alicia Keys & Jack White - Another Way to die -- James Bond's Quantum of Solace
Pitbul - Blanco -- Fast and Furious

For Series:

Strike Back S02 Theme Song.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by nastydamus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
A lot o, but the ones that readily come to mind are:

Hans Zimmer ft. Enya - Now that we are free, one word: EPIC!

Enya - Braveheart theme . I can't get enough of this one either.

Enya - May it be (lord of the rings)

Pirates of the Caribbean theme song, especially when Cap'n Jack is being introduced for the first time in any of the parts.

The theme song for Police Academy as well, yeah.

Dunno if series are permitted. Well, in the very last episode of Prison Break, the song by Spiritualized - Lay it down slow, perfect

for the scene!

loads more.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ajekpaks(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
Watching Grey's Anatomy Does Something to me, Yeah because of the Sound track I remember this scene in the Episode Into you like a train where a pole pierced through two people's chest joining em together, and this song started playing, Back Where I was(From a relatively unknown band -The Hereafters) I cried I no go tell ya lie, I kept replaying and recrying till morning, A lot of scenes did that to me and men, That series got it all

Others Include
Pirates of the Caribean 1-3
Lord Of The Rings may it be
The Good the bad and the ugly
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by stkris(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
lord of the rings : may it be by Enya
Titanic soundtrack
Batman forever: kiss from a rose by seal
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by mashnino(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Noor E Khooda in the movie MY NAME IS KHAN
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by chidexy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
The best of them all are Conquest of Paradise and Chariots of Fire by Vangelis
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
The Frays- look after you. In the movie JUMPER.

All the linkin park songs for transformer

Generally, I love pop and rock and when the songs are incorporated into movies, its a hit for me.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by denzel2009: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
I watched My Name Is Khan and I couldnt stop humming the soundtrack.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by savanto: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
"Lambada" sound track rocks my boat anytime , any day. I love it with a passion!
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
Smallvile (save me by Remy Zero)
Lord of the rings(may it be by Enya)
One three hill(I don't wanna be by Galvin Degraw)
There are numerous but my favorite is any soundtrack by yanni(mostly used in chinese movies)I so love nightingale.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
From the Movie: Home Alone 3, the soundtrack 'My Town' by Cartoon Boyfriend.

Also

From the Movie: Boogeyman, the soundtrack 'Falling Home' by Noisehead.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by savanto: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
I must not forget in a hurry  the sound track of an old home video titled  " Moments of Bitterness" I think it was produced in the Middle 90s
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by yaya9ja(f): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
Smokin' Aces- Dead reckoning by clint mansell  cool
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
Chavaliers de sangreal - Davinci code ( Hans Zimmer )
She began to lie - The Generals daughter ( Christine and Katherine Shipp )
Kyrie for the Magdalene - Davinci code ( Hans Zimmer )
Everything burn - fantastic four ( Ben Moody & Anastasia )
All star - Shrek and Rat race ( Smash mouths )
Accidentally in love - Shrek 2 ( counting crows )
My favourite game - Grand turismo 2 theme ( The Cardigans ) not really a movie sdt but I love the song.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by bisman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
My favourite soundtrack are:
Seven Pound---Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be) by Sly & The Family Stone,
Spiderman------Hero by Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by bisman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
Seven Pound---Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be) by Sly & The Family Stone,
Lethal Weapon 1----Boy 2 Men--- It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by martyns303(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
i would advice u guys to download and listen to this songs. 1. Carry on my wayward son by kansas, from the series supernatural. 2. breathe me by sia.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
And for some of my favourite cartoon sdt
One day - Hunch back of Notre dame
Kiss the girl - Little mermaid
Under the sea - Little mermaid
Part of your world - Little mermaid

The seaweed is always greener in somebody's else's lake
You dream about going up there but that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you right here on the ocean floor
Such wonder things around you what more are you looking for

Under the sea , under the sea  
Darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day , out in the sun they slave away
While we devoting full time to floating
Under the sea
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by valicious1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
foreign movies

1) tarzan - you will be in my heart
2) mission impossible
3) little mermaid - under the sea
Nigerian movies
1) THE MASTER - osuofia
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by emmatok(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
Titanic (My heart will go on)- Celine Dion
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by bisman(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2011
Lethal Weapon 1----Boy 2 Men--- It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday,
U Turn----It's A Good Day----Performed by Peggy Lee,
American Gangster---Jay Z-Roc Boyz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi / #bbnaija: Khafi In Tears Because Gedoni Keeps Distance From Her Since Kim Left / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.