Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? (11362 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Romance And Sex! Do Guys Taste The Same Just As Girls Are? / Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:

Dating an hausa girl means your own death @ hand,a friend of mine got struck with an arrow for attempting to toast an hausa girl #BeCareful

O boy! Just for an attempt to toast? That is not true. Anyway I most admit the fact that they have class, because they are not waiting for guys to give them anything. But that doesn't mean somebody deserved an arrow struck for toasting them let alone for just making an attempt to toast.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
mukhtar1013:

O boy! Just for an attempt to toast? That is not true. Anyway I most admit the fact that they have class, because they are not waiting for guys to give them anything. But that doesn't mean somebody deserved an arrow struck for toasting them let alone for just making an attempt to toast.

Her people did it,not her.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
mukhtar1013:

Hahahahah grin you think every mama is like yours? tongue
No be by Doggggy they use born dis Dog?? Baba,abeg stop dey bark.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? by Purifiedsoul: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
What you need to know about the hausa fulani girls is that there is this culture among their society which gives them special care from their family members not only from their parent. Women are treated like queens. When an average hausa-fulani girl is born, it is the duty of her family to provide her with all that she needs until the time she is married. When she is married, it comes the duty of her husband and at old age the duty is transfered to her children. Through out their lives, care upon care from the day they are born to the time they died. Moreover, Hausa Fulani girls are nomally questioned when ever they are seen with money or any material stuff that they aquar from a source that is outside their family members. To an average hausa fulani family, it is a shameful thing to let their daughter to take care of her needs, let alone taking care of the family. Anyway this culture of theirs, originates from the Religion (Islam) which they mostly follow.
You gaht it right. And that makes our women to be unique and modest.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? by Olumighty123(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2020

Yes when hausa girls are in their community they are mostly restricted but the ones who happen to go outside their community show the stuff they are made of cheesy.Hausa girls are very honest when it comes to sex but i do know they dont involve in runs.

Sure they do involve in runs, it is no doubt they are not materialistic thou.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me / Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.