Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse (4573 Views)

Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by sagiru2: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
A young man today died while trying to steal from a grave that was buried an hour earlier. The incident happened in Kazaure town, jigawa state today early morning hours, after the deceased died from fracture sustained in a car accident 2 days ago. The man was believed to be part of the funeral procession and went back immedietely to steal organs from the corpse of the deceased.
some girls nearby in the cemetary were said to hard a shout from the graveyard and then saw legs flying in the air on a grave and been pulled inside the grave as the man struggles to free himself. the girls rushed and inform the people who arrived to find a body in the grave with the head upside down and inside the grave while the legs were in the air.
[img][/img]
police later take the corpse of the grave digger to the morgue but later angry mob took the corpse away from the morgue and drag on the street before finally burning the corpse to ashes.

Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nigeria. . . . a land of savagery.
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by aloyemeka1: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
sagiru2:

A young man today died while trying to steal from a grave that was buried an hour earlier. The incident happened in Kazaure town, jigawa state today early morning hours, after the deceased died from fracture sustained in a car accident 2 days ago. The man was believed to be part of the funeral procession and went back immedietely to steal organs from the corpse of the deceased.
some girls nearby in the cemetary were said to hard a shout from the graveyard and then saw legs flying in the air on a grave and been pulled inside the grave as the man struggles to free himself. the girls rushed and inform the people who arrived to find a body in the grave with the head upside down and inside the grave while the legs were in the air.
[img][/img]
police later take the corpse of the grave digger to the morgue but later  angry mob took the corpse away from the morgue and drag on the street before finally burning the corpse to ashes.

sOUNDS LIKE A BAD SCRIPT. I can't even understand the meaning of what you wrote.
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by redsun(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
It sounds like a short script for grosteque horror movie.Did it reall happened?
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

sOUNDS LIKE A BAD SCRIPT. I can't even understand the meaning of what you wrote.

Honestly,i didn't see your post before i posted mine,you got there before me.
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by BabyCakes(f): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2011
Bwahahahaha grin , sorry to laugh, but that picture is hilarious!! Some people will do anything for money, and the writer of this article has to go back to JS 1 and learn compositions!!
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by moremi2008(m): 4:10am On Sep 19, 2011
Stuff like that happens all the time in Nigeria. There is a very sordid underground market for human body parts. It's truly horrific.
Re: Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse by kemmeye: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
BabyCakes:

Bwahahahaha grin , sorry to laugh, but that picture is hilarious!! Some people will do anything for money, and the writer of this article has to go back to JS 1 and learn compositions!!

ikr lol

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media / Skull Mining: Four Secondary School Girls Caught With Human Heads In Lagos / Hotel Employees In Lagos Record Customer Having Sex,post On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.