Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Uk Visa Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Process (865 Views)

France New Visa Process / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! / New Visa Process For UK Visitors From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Process by dawoo: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2007
i need someone to tell me the procedure for procuring a visa to uk. I want to attend my friends convocation coming up in December.
Re: Uk Visa Process by Vicjustice: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2007
But, there are tens of threads with similar topics and answers to such questions, why don't you guys check them out before considering what to post? A lot of people ask the same questions over and over and over again.
  Well, tell your friend to send you an invitation, and then, other things follow.
Click the address bellow, this site will be of help:
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&=1018696642519

Note: if the page fails to display, then, copy and paste it on the address bar.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? / Need Urgent Help / You Can Have A Genuine Usa Visa Without An Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.