Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Market Ones Script - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Market Ones Script (1010 Views)

Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Ones Script by xtopmanutd(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
hi frnds pls I ve a script which I want to sell but dont know how to go about it. pls I need help. also I wnt to know how much a script goes for? 10x.
Re: How To Market Ones Script by Amosoka: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2011
Hello,
Judging by your location i want to assume you are interested in our local movie industry - Nollywood. Anyway a good script goes for btw N80k to N130k here in 9ja. The problem with Nollywood is that most producers/directors write their own script. As such, for us writers its a challenge getting our works to their desks.

As for tips on how to market one's script, there are bodies which you can become a member of. I'm currently affiliated to is Nollywoodscriptwriters. And our main focus is to show members how to Write powerful scripts, Protect them from unauthorized use and Sell them in Nollywood. As such, you will learn all you need to get industry players to see and actually pay for your screenplay. Guaranteed!

We also offer editing/proofreading of members' present and future works. Give it a try. It will definitely be of great help.
Visit: www.nollywoodscriptwriter.com
Or find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nollywoodscriptwriter/272137632810116

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Can Cook / Isn't This Absurd? Lagos-badagry Festival? / The Tale Of A Lost Wallet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.