Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:21 PM

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni (6095 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni by Afanna1: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2011
[b]Saturday, September 17, 2011Five boys gang rape female student of Abia State University
My whole weekend messed up. I saw a video that has messed with my head. A rape video. One hour of five boys taking turns on a girl. So heartbreaking to watch! One woman I showed it to today cried for three hours straight, it's one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

A female student was gang raped by five boys in Abia State University. This incident happened Tuesday August 16th , 2011. These boys raped this girl, recorded it, passed it round their friends, who then passed it round ABSU campus.

And do you know what her offense was, why this girl was raped? She supposedly insulted one of the boys, that was all.

In the rape video, which lasts for over an hour, the girl cried her eyes out and tried to fight them off in the first few minutes, after a while they subdued her; by slapping her, rough handling her, threatening to kill her and having rough sex with her. After a while she gave in and instead of fighting, she started pleading, and after her pleas fell on deaf ears, she begged them to kill her that she couldn’t take the pain anymore. These boys laughed at her, made fun of her and told her that if she didn't co-operate, they would keep her in the room and continue raping her for two days.

Please continue to read this horrid story ,

Read more »
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/five-boys-gang-rape-female-student-of.html#more[/b]

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni by fjjc(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2011
This is one of the challenges female folks are experienced almost every higher institutions where school management fail to provide adequate security that will enable a violent free academic environment.This bring about the issue of student union where students can lodge their complaints to and make sure all these horrible incidents can be addressed so that all students that are involved can be brought to book.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni by BootyOnMe: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2011
Deleted!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. / Uncle Caught Having Sex With His 12-year-old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.