Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (67518 Views)

Best Dental Clinic In Abuja. / Ebola Patient Flees Clinic In Search For Food / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by kulutempa: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Aquagem Dental Clinic at 3 Ligali Ayorinde St Victoria Island is not bad. It is run by a husband and wife dental team and they are very professional.
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Skii(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Men there was this lady dentist that helped me with my tooth at LUTH sometime back, very hot chic like this, wow it was like i should just be going there everyday to check my tooth!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by cecegorz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
Having uprooted 2 pre molars and filled the rest, I will recommend Ande Christe on Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi.
UK trained chaps, doing great.
For the guys looking for braces and cosmetic treatments, they got your back!
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Coleanita46: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
It's my pleasure to welcome you to the jamb official assistance centre. How will i register---- cal diz number for more details 07055215574. I personally set up this to help nairalanders. Note that the answers would be available 2hrs before the commencement of the paper which means you are going to get it any moment from 7.30am all the best
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by sniperwolf(m): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2012
I don't think they are any, have not come across any
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by patani(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2012
OP, Go to Odontoville Dental Clinics at 14 Town Planing Way, Ilupeju Lagos, They have the best dental Equipments in Nigeria, They just opened a branch at Babatunde JOSE road off Ademola Adetokunbo in VI, Simply call Doctor Funmi on 08023593106 and tell her you are from Waleola, You will get the best service you cant get anywhere in Nigeria, Please try it and come back here to give us a feedback,
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by neduzi: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2012
Though I've never tried any of the dental clinics listed above, one place i got a referral was the Military Hospital Dental Clinic at Bonny Camp, Victoria Island. They have state of the art equipments, expert dentists & surgeons as well as very affordable. I extracted a tooth for just N3,000. In short e make sense die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by tijehi(f): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2012
Go to Federal Dental Clinic at marina, lagos.

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by lordimpaq(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2012
Odontoville Ilupeju
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by snthesis(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2012
cecegorz:

Having uprooted 2 pre molars and filled the rest
sho shocked shocked shocked! dont u brush ur teeth tongue
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Akanniade(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2012
If money is no issue, you are better off at a private clinic. The public clinics have long qeue and crude tools. I just had a crown fitted at Vine dental clinic at GRA ikeja. There service was prompt and excellent. Schubbs at ikoyi or Apapa are the best in the business anyway if money is no issue.

If money is an issue, rather than going to government clinic (you only get prompt attention if you know someone there), you can try Jaf dental clinic iyana iba. There charges
are minimal.

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by mrover(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2012
I recommend the General Hospital at Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos. There have the best doctors and surprisingly, the general hospitals in lagos will recommend you there anytime, anyday. They are well equipped and their doctor's are research oriented.

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by shilling(f): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
snthesis:

sho shocked shocked shocked! dont u brush ur teeth tongue
Some people are more cavity prone than others #enoughsaid
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by ndividual: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Family Dental Care @ 92 Awolowo Road. I left Smiley Central at Akerele after their supposed best dentist was such a diva (Snark and Sarcasm on duty, wth is that?) and overall better service (when you're explained to why your fillings aren't properly done by your former dentist, you get to appreciate the truth that you can't deceive everybody forever)

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by DoubleN(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2012
mrover: I recommend the General Hospital at Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos. There have the best doctors and surprisingly, the general hospitals in lagos will recommend you there anytime, anyday. They are well equipped and their doctor's are research oriented.

This Dental Clinic caused me serious dental trauma!! A shabby job was done twice when i went to have a refill and an extraction. Who does an extraction without and Xiray first My Tooth eventually came out in fragments. Kai what pain!! cry

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by thecoming: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
check out ss dental clinic at dream plaza, bishop aboyade cole off , adetokunbo ademola , vi , lagos.

just walk in to discuss with them and u will see the state of the art equipments.

http://www.ssdentalclinicltd.com
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by olufaj12: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm, the que @ the government hospital na die O! i ended up going to Choice Dental on Karimu kotun in VI. They are good, pay attention to details by the time i was done my teeth were as good as new. Time to do that Close up Advert wink
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by olufaj12: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
sorry O!, y wouldnt they take an x-ray. The folks @ Choice Dental even took a full mouth x-ray before they even started talking about fixing my tooth. They then found other problems brewing in my mouth. I gaz chop meat @ 80 O! wink
Double N:

This Dental Clinic caused me serious dental trauma!! A shabby job was done twice when i went to have a refill and an extraction. Who does an extraction without and Xiray first My Tooth eventually came out in fragments. Kai what pain!! cry

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by kellyjessy1gma: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by seraphinam: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
lacicrips. How affordable is Family Care Dental. Can a 'middle-class' afford their services?
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akanniade: If money is no issue, you are better off at a private clinic. The public clinics have long qeue and crude tools. I just had a crown fitted at Vine dental clinic at GRA ikeja. There service was prompt and excellent. Schubbs at ikoyi or Apapa are the best in the business anyway if money is no issue.

If money is an issue, rather than going to government clinic (you only get prompt attention if you know someone there), you can try Jaf dental clinic iyana iba. There charges
are minimal.
how can I contact them plz

2 Likes

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Mayorcomp: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
BEST? shocked THAT'S DEFINITELY "NENE DENTAL CLINIC"..... 24/26 ALLEN AVENUE
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by cool318(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Any clue to good & Pofessional dentists/ Dental clinic in PH
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by yemosticology: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2014
@ Akinade can you please say how much you paid for a crown. I really need to get one done asap and having an idea of the cost will help a great deal.
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by yemosticology: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2014
@ Akanniade can you please say how much you paid for a crown. I really need to get one done asap and having an idea of the cost will help a great deal.
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by HealingwingsMinistries(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2014
RELIABLE AND QUALITATIVE DENTAL CARE. Goodmorning to you all! I am Dr Paul Bot Adeyemi; a DENTIST. I write to acknoledge your hunger and thirst in getting a good DENTAL CARE. You can try SPARKVIEW HOSPIAL at No. 10A Wilmer street, isheri ojodu Lagos. For more details about services rendered and professional councelling, u can reach me on 0736937501. Or BB PIN. 2A84EA63.

1 Like

Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by jammiesday1: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
HealingwingsMinistries:
RELIABLE AND QUALITATIVE DENTAL CARE. Goodmorning to you all! I am Dr Paul Bot Adeyemi; a DENTIST. I write to acknoledge your hunger and thirst in getting a good DENTAL CARE. You can try SPARKVIEW HOSPIAL at No. 10A Wilmer street, isheri ojodu Lagos. For more details about services rendered and professional councelling, u can reach me on 0736937501. Or BB PIN. 2A84EA63.
DR BOT!!! long time.Hope you are good sir
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by SLEEKCHIC2(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
KOTS Dental clinic at Ogunlana surulere.

Not sure of the address but it's opposite that Akerele road/Ogunlana junction (below Phoenix eye clinic). Check Vconnect on google. I also referred my sister there when she was pregnant and she says they are the best dental clinic she's ever been to. I have to agree with her. Thumbs up to them for a job well done.

Ande Christie and Richmond at Raymond Njoku street Ikoyi are also very good. I prefer them to Aqua gem off ligali Ayorinde, VI. I had a good childhood so I seem to know all the dentists in town and i'll definitely eat meat at 80 wink
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by seunkeji5(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
pls can someone give me some info of a good
dental clinic in lagos that i can fix braces to
correct my overbite and how affordable it is?
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by globalwaly(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Go for Gold, Go for platinum Dental Sugery, they are indeed the best dentist in Lagos nigeria.. www.platinumdental.com.ng
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by Femi091: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Can any of this dental clinic treat Halitosis?
Re: Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? by akinbobs: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'lld advise you to visit Beaconhill Smile Clinic located at 8a, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island. At Beaconhill, they practice "painless dentistry" and all patients leave the clinic smiling. You can visit their website www.beaconhillsmile.com or call 0700-MYDENTIST (very easy to remember). I had my braces fixed there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.