Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) (18354 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / AFCONQ: 4 More Players Arrive Camp, Iheanacho Still Expected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Footballisfun: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPsE5LH3OtY

The Super Eagles of Nigeria on Sunday flew out to Guinea-Bissau for the reverse fixture of their 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against the Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau.

The players and their officials departed the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Sunday for Bissau.

They are expected to arrive at the Osvaldo Vieira International Airport, Bissau.

The Super Eagles lost 1-0 to the Djurtus in the first fixture at the Moshood Abiola Stadium, Abuja on Friday.

Monday’s encounter will start at 6pm Nigeria time.

Source- https://punchng.com/afconq-super-eagles-fly-out-to-bissau-for-djurtus-clash/

2 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Failures

Make I go stake sharply

Guinea bissau to win or draw

Super eagles na disgrace

Make them nor forget to pray 🙏 to one imaginary being up there in the sky for miracles and magic

You have to be completely dumb to believe God exists

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
As long as the tractor driver that calls himself a coach is still there, another LOSS is a sure bet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by YorubaSlur: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lesser chickens
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Bktech(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope they make us proud this time around.

Contact me for your quality bathroom, toilet and kitchen sanitary wares

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Trejcole: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Go make us proud boys.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Ecanenar(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Match they will still lose.

8 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by davidtemi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wetin super for these guys nah??

9 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by God1000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Super chickens

1 Like

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Bisimuyiwa(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na dem Sabi. What ever the outcome, I have already made up my mind on these chicken eagles. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
We need the 3 point o
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
They should not forget to do their praise and worship to the palestinian god jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
AngelEmade if only they had retain such a world class coach like Agustine Eguaevon. . grin
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
The Osimen Napoli released to Nigeria

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Another wotowoto Loading..............

3 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Pickmycall: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Watching super eagle soccer game is not suitable for patients with HBP.
Shey Hamed Musa never retire?

4 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by ukpahu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roasted chicken 🐔
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
If them no take ves beat those people over there
Make NFF disband these team and upgrade the under23team to replace them

Bunch of overrated players

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by jamesversion: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
They should atleast get draw. grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Super chickens. Waste of flight money . Players should start paying for their plane tickets

3 Likes

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by rainmoredays: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
I wish them what they wish themselves

I don't watch super eagles matches again

Good luck
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Omofloflo: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wasting their time and energy…. Go n check our lineup nah igbos full there from osimen to chukwueze, uzoho, iwobi, onachu, inehanacho, ndidi, bassey etc and anywhere igbo dominate or support nah failure.

1 Like

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Wotowotoman: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
williamNgyero:
I trust my boys.

Guinea go collect WOTO WOTO !

undecided
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by gaby(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jetting out to disgrace themselves yet again.

Proud, overconfident lots who feel they have arrived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Tobloc(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope the coach has borrowed some sense.

I also hope that the guys have bonded enough and harmonized well to play a coordinated football.

Best wishes guys!

Make us proud..
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
They suppose travel by boat

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria / Paul Merson: Frank Lampard Deserved More Time As Chelsea Manager / Who Is The Best Left-back In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.