Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (12739 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Uganda, Congo DR Muslims Banned From Makka Over Ebola Epidemic / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
islamrules:

No vex oh. Why are you angry now ? Habba
You just making mess of your self in public.  cry stop crying my agrieved pathetic mohamad goat.

We all know mohamad is a pedophilee. He has this thing for child sexxual abuse. Imagine a full grown up man screwing 6 years old girl.
Did Jesus screwed anyone.

Why do you believe in a sinner? His birth marked the beginning of blood spilling on planet earth.  
Gone are those days! There is no secrete anywhere. He snatched wife. The guy is too flirttty. Can you call someone like that a prophet,
There is not prophetic about him.

The funny thing is you are absolutely correct about all you have mentioned, yet these Muslims will still kill others in the name of the same mohammed that committed so much atrocities like stealing another man's Jewish wife while he killed her husband, and as u mentioned, phucking a 6year old, but apparently he waited for her to reach 10 or something like that before he had a clear mind to phuck her, talking about twisted religion for twisted and brainwashed individuals! The day the servants to religion realize that your personal relationship with God is what matters and not how many times you pray per day or how many people you kill all in the name of a prophet, thats the day they will be set free from the shackles of divisive religion.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
m
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
islamrules:

Persecution of Christians in Iran

please stop spreading propaganda and false articles.the article you presented keeps blabbing but concealed the offense of those arrested and wants us to believe that they were imprisoned only for being christian.in iran particularly more than any middle eastern country,christians have freedom and right to worship.they are using this to further add pressure on iran and taint their image wrongly.ask any arab christian or any christian in the middle east,he will tell you that iran respects the rights of its minorities more than any other country.the christians in iran have a long history and have churches among the oldest on earth.infact,they are even represented in the iranian parliament just as the iranian jews also are.

on the contrary,in saudi arabia where both christians (foreigners) and muslims (who are saudi citizens) from other islamic schools of thought who are not wahhabi are abused and insulted regularly.yet you hear no word of condemnation from the west which wants to fool us that they care about human rights.they dont bother saudi arabia on human rights of which the west itself is the number one violator,because saudi arabia is their ally.saudi arabia is ruled by a dictatorial monarchy allied with the west and supplying them with oil constantly.you can easily tell that whenever the west condemns any country,they do that out of political motivation and their interests and not because they care about human rights.if their allies do the same abuse they turn a blind eye.they dont care about human rights nor about christians and their religion.they only condemn iran on everything the iranians do,good or bad,because iran does not yield to western dictates and imperialistic moves.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by islamrules(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
please stop spreading propaganda and false articles.the article you presented keeps blabbing but concealed the offense of those arrested and wants us to believe that they were imprisoned only for being christian.in iran particularly more than any middle eastern country,christians have freedom and right to worship.they are using this to further add pressure on iran and taint their image wrongly.ask any arab christian or any christian in the middle east,he will tell you that iran respects the rights of its minorities more than any other country.the christians in iran have a long history and have churches among the oldest on earth.infact,they are even represented in the iranian parliament just as the iranian jews also are.

on the contrary,in saudi arabia where both christians (foreigners) and muslims (who are saudi citizens) from other islamic schools of thought who are not wahhabi are abused and insulted regularly.yet you hear no word of condemnation from the west which wants to fool us that they care about human rights.they dont bother saudi arabia on human rights of which the west itself is the number one violator,because saudi arabia is their ally.saudi arabia is ruled by a dictatorial monarchy allied with the west and supplying them with oil constantly.you can easily tell that whenever the west condemns any country,they do that out of political motivation and their interests and not because they care about human rights.if their allies do the same abuse they turn a blind eye.they dont care about human rights nor about christians and their religion.they only condemn iran on everything the iranians do,good or bad,because iran does not yield to western dictates and imperialistic moves.

See, you are a liar and a foooolish man. Is that what your religion teaches you.

Google Egyptian Christians and see what hell they are passing through.

Do you think we are illiterates like you people ?

Pharisees
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
kcswat:

A useless man born some thousand years ago that desflowered 7yr old girl. Killed his uncle to fcu.k his wife. Killed thousand in order to spread his false believe. Ask his followers to kill for God. Abi there gods no go fit fight for himself. R.ape many innocent women, imprison his wives. This man deserve my piss. Worst many people r aspirin to be lik him. May piss be upon him.

christiann bas.tards and sons of bit.ches and fathers of who.res will not stop showing their ignorance nor would they cease in their missionary lies and tactics to misinform people.

your hate is so obvious and deep and it will consume you before it affects any muslims and your lie of peacefulness is exposed.

Aisha was no baby when she was married.she was no less than 16 years old and could have being older than 19 years old.this has being discussed many times and the allegation refuted based on the account of history and not narrations and hearsay.

a thread was started on nairaland to insult the Prophet (sa) and use his marriages to ridicule muslims but refutation was made and the motive behind the thread was aborted.all the marriages of the Prophet (sa) were explained in details and how and why they happened.the fact remains that he married not one of his wife base on lust,like the filthy christian missionaries want us to believe:

check the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
islamrules:

See, you are a liar and a foooolish man. Is that what your religion teaches you.

Google Egyptian Christians and see what hell they are passing through.

Do you think we are illiterates like you people ?

Pharisees

in egypt,just like the people of jos both christians and muslims bear faults.

recently,it was exposed that it was the government of hosni mubarak,an ally of the west that deliberately engineered attacks on churches.when the man knew that he was under heat,he plotted attacks against churches so that people would be scared that if he is toppled there could be civil war.his interior minister is in prison right now facing justice.

the article you presented was not on egypt.it was on iran.also,most of these arab countries are ruled by dictators and american puppets.one wonders many things that go on there.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by nnwniger: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Can these knuckle headed Muslims just for once reason like others without being  this protective of their dead god. How unreal and just playing ignorant  and foo*lish of the fact that that religion is very violet. Is this not an observable fact? Is your god so disable that he cannot fight for himself? I cannot speak for every religion but, Islam is not the way to salvation and killing God's own children will not send you to heaven but hail. I challenge my Muslim blooders to allow your god fight for himself if he's alive.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
LagosShia:

as a Muslim,i think there is nothing wrong by asking people not to block roads and encroach on public places to perform their worship.one of the conditions in islam for prayer is to pray on a place that is not forcefully or illegally acquired.i only hope that the french would build more places of worship for their citizens.

i also hope that Nigeria would learn from this example in france.i hope that the Nigerian government will stop the likes of Redeem Christian Church of God and Mountain of Fire (fire on the mountain,anyone) to stop blocking highways when holding their "crusades" and camping especially along the lagos-ibadan expressway.i was once travelling to ibadan during a weekend.after wasting hours on the road,i had to divert to ikorodu and use shagamu to connect.i left Lagos at 11:30am only to arrive ibadan at 7:00pm!!!

also,those yeye catholic churches that hold marches and do their so called "harvest" on major roads should be stopped.they block traffic flow and harrass vehicles on the road.

=======================
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by islamrules(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
christiann bas.tards and sons of bit.ches and fathers of who.res will not stop showing their ignorance nor would they cease in their missionary lies and tactics to misinform people.

your hate is so obvious and deep and it will consume you before it affects any muslims and your lie of peacefulness is exposed.

Aisha was no baby when she was married.she was no less than 16 years old and could have being older than 19 years old.this has being discussed many times and the allegation refuted based on the account of history and not narrations and hearsay.

a thread was started on nairaland to insult the Prophet (sa) and use his marriages to ridicule muslims but refutation was made and the motive behind the thread was aborted.all the marriages of the Prophet (sa) were explained in details and how and why they happened.the fact remains that he married not one of his wife base on lust,like the filthy christian missionaries want us to believe:

check the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

Who is interested in your propaganda?

Extracts in that post are from quran.

Book of lies, written by one man. A book which its validity is unknown. The writer character and personality is an omen.

The book is not accurate.

Bible has loop holes, because it wasnt written by one man.

Quran is written by one man with many loop holes.

Two statement contradicting itself.

Scholars of quran are everywhere nowadays. I am one lol grin grin grin grin grin

Gone are the days when people dont wanna read quran, now people are reading it. And the propaganda are in the air!

One funny thing about your post. You mentioned "hate".
How many christians migrate to arab/muslims countries daily ?
How many muslims migrate to europe/christian countries.

Do your statistics and determine if christians love their enemies or not.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by kurus: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
@kurus

those books and references are not from the Quran.they are history references.not everything that carries an arabic name is Quran.those accounts of 6 years old are based on weak hadith narrations that the missionaries like to hear.but when it comes to logic and facts,they turn a blind eye and repeatedly expose their ignorance.

muslims dont migrate to christian countries.you are also denying/ignoring that there are french citizens (whites) who are muslims.france is not a christian country.they claim secularism and based on that they are acting.at least that is official.anything else that got to do with christianity is unofficial and only in name.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by planet(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ jamace - what about worshipping on Sundays. any difference to road blockage. depends on whichever side you take.

Now tell me about 'noise' unend during sunday (saturday, sunday) worship.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
[Quote]« #28 on: Today at 04:05:45 PM »

From Ileke Idi's first post downward, you guys are sons and daughter of your father Satan, Paul the liar who was a killer from the beginning.

@Islamrules; You are a freaking  disgraceful for screening yourself with an ID Islam in it. You are no muslim, but other. If you think the christians follow Jesus son of Mary, show me examples of how, from the Bible and I will show you from the same Bible how you do not follow him.

The muslims pay their taxes in the so called christian countries they reside. The right of every tax paying citizen is the right of free assembly and of course religion. While the christian nuns are not forced to take off their head coverings, the muslims are. The christians of europe do have their religious assembly, except that they are not religious enough to have a spill over into the street.

A people who are religious are now called evil for standing for what they believe.

Alhamdulillah that I live in a community that understands the need for prayers. So the cops direct traffic just in case the people will spill into the streets in Id. I knew Down South was not for me, a long time ago.

No vex oh. Why are you angry now ? Habba
You just making mess of your self in public.  Cry stop crying my agrieved pathetic mohamad goat.

We all know mohamad is a pedophilee. He has this thing for child sexxual abuse. Imagine a full grown up man screwing 6 years old girl.
Did Jesus screwed anyone.

Why do you believe in a sinner? His birth marked the beginning of blood spilling on planet earth.  
Gone are those days! There is no secrete anywhere. He snatched wife. The guy is too flirttty. Can you call someone like that a prophet.
There is not prophetic about him.
[/Quote]what should i say to the goyim who wrote from below the bold, except that i pity his ignorance? He is so ashamed of his religion that he is id-ing himself with mine that he hates. i bet in his mind the spouse of a younger partner is a pedophile. Read how he discussed Jesus, his god. I even more ashamed of you. He ignorantly ignore what Yahweh did from the hands of Moses all the way to the Macabee, and believes that there was no blood spilled on earth in this period, while many nations were wiped off human memories. While many nigerian men have no sexual morals, most of us in Islam cautioned ourselves by imitating Muhammad [as] as the example of caution. You are miserably awful soul, Islamrules.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
[Quote]« #38 on: Today at 04:34:22 PM »

Can these knuckle headed Muslims just for once reason like others without being this protective of their dead god. How unreal and just playing ignorant and foo*lish of the fact that that religion is very violet. Is this not an observable fact? Is your god so disable that he cannot fight for himself? I cannot speak for every religion but, Islam is not the way to salvation and killing God's own children will not send you to heaven but hail. I challenge my Muslim blooders to allow your god fight for himself if he's alive.[/Quote]i hope the author of the post is not driving, because have been drunk as he type the above. the salvation offered by the god with children included many centuries of killing starting from Moses until the Macabee. thats a god who fights for himself, while all the killing is done by all the above men.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by islamrules(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
what should i say to the goyim who wrote from below the bold, except that i pity his ignorance? He is so ashamed of his religion that he is id-ing himself with mine that he hates. i bet in his mind the spouse of a younger partner is a craddle-robber. Read how he discussed Jesus, his god. I even more ashamed of you. He ignorantly ignore what Yahweh did from the hands of Moses all the way to the Macabee, and believes that there was no blood spilled on earth in this period, while many nations were wiped off human memories. While many nigerian men have no intimate morals, most of us in Islam cautioned ourselves by imitating Muhammad [as] as the example of caution. You are miserably awful soul, Islamrules.

Good cooked up stories and episodes.

Lesson 101: Jesus was "Prince of Peace". Check the history, no war was fought during his time. The world was at peace.
Lesson 101b: mohamad is a sadist, immediately he became matured, head started rolling, even until now after he had left. He is curse to this planet.

lesson 102: Despite you people burning churches, bombing churches, have you seen a christian burning mosque ? Why  "imitating Muhammad" ?

People should be running away from you.

You hate everybody. Christians/Jews/Hindu/Budah. Even you hate yourself. Your blood is hate.

Vampires. Nazi came, the world overcame it, islam is here, the world will overcome it!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by okpurukata(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Sweetnecta,

You are a big fool for insulting other bloggers. Lagos shia is even more matured than you are. The fact remains that everyone should try and practise his religion without causing inconvenience to others. Why block roads for hours. Be it christian or muslim, it is wrong. Kudos to France.
ps: Catholics only have procession and do not stand still blocking any major road. They are also not agressive to anyone during the time.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
1 Samuel 6:19
He struck down some of the men of Beth-shemesh because they had looked into the ark of the LORD. He struck down of all the people, 50,070 men, and the people mourned because the LORD had struck the people with a great slaughter.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (among the Midianites). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-11
So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children.“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.”

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by islamrules(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
@LagosShia, bible words are giant. An outsider can never know the meaning.

(I dont want to reply to that because you are just monkeying yourself here)

For example

35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

It is happening, A believer (Christian) daughter may not agree with her father earthly ways.

You do not know Jesus as we know mohamad.

He speaks in parable.

If your brain is not open, you wont understand him.

You are copying a verse in the bible, leaving the whole chapter out (the whole story). You dont do that. There are context in the bible, read that chapter from the begining and you will understand what Jesus is saying , Very funny lol

Let me leave you with this bomb

Do you know the writer of quran is in sane. He proved that jews/Christians are wrong. Why did he believe in bible account of creation (the book of Genesis). He quoted bible word for word.
He usually makes reference to book of isaiha and other books in the Torah. Toran belongs to the Jews. And he regards jews as infidels.
Na wa for your mohamad.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by islamrules(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
Either Jesus says he is here to fight or not.

There was no war in his time. That shut you critics mouth.

Do your research and tell us what war was fought in his time.

Let us know.

Prove us wrong

we are waiting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
among all odds, islam will prevail !
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by hbrednic: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
good one to the french,
they should tear down their yeye loudspeakers aswell.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by lucom: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
binbass:

The more they are hating the religion, the more is getting bigger.

With due respect to your person this is a very delusional statement, grandiosely concepted and poorly presented. It though represent the mind of an average muslim who consistently have an inflated opinion of the religion and tends to view anyone who doesnt share his hypomanic view as infidels whose only means of conversion to "ISLAM" is violence.My friend wake up to reality.JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by mamdanju: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
The rise of Islam in the western worlds is phenomenal in spite of oppressive tendencies of some of those countries. The truth of the matter is no  one single mosque can contain the large number of Muslims in many countries. Russia for example officially allowed very few mosque in Moscow, in the last eid over 200,000 worshippers gathered for prayers. pls see the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34&feature=related

Now tell me which mosque can contain such a crowd? Rather than resorting to insults, Christian should mourn over their waning followership in Europe.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Fokativ: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
Zarian5:

among all odds, islam will prevail !
Yeah, I totally agree cos Islam is the religion of piss!!!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by CHIMSKY(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
The French Government is taking the right steps.Religion is a personal thing and not "an invasion"I wish the Nigerian Govt had the same type of balls.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by hamsky: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=20pt]Sometimes I really wonder what most "modern christians" learn from going to church and reading the "new english testament", is it just hatred for the muslims?. We can all agree to the fact that even the people who brought christianity to nigeria don't beleive in it anymore because it is quite shady (A study shows that most westerners don't believe in God). We can clearly understand that the strategy that the french government is taking  is purely against islam which is due to the fact that it is scared of the bond between muslims and the spontaneous spread of islamic religion in france and all over the world. In assertion to what was mentioned in the article, It proves the fact that President Sakorzy's presence in an islam country like libya is to crush it. From what I can see hear I think most people that are in support of Sakorzy's agenda are christians and from my personal experience with nigerians I think the muslims make better friends.[/size]
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Islamrules: « #46 on: Today at 05:07:23 PM » I cringe as i write the person's id. he a darn fake.
[Quote]
Good cooked up stories and episodes.
Lesson 101: Jesus was "Prince of Peace". Check the history, no war was fought during his time. The world was at peace.[/Quote]Jesus said I do not bring peace but sword. So that was the prince of peace whose people were under the romans, and he ordered in his parable as a king to bring the citizens up for slaughter. Then he ordered his disciples to buy swords, after the sales of their properties.

[Quote]Lesson 101b: mohamad is a sadist, immediately he became matured, head started rolling, even until now after he had left. He is curse to this planet.[/QUote]And Paul said Jesus was a curse soul for you. You are putting your filthy shoes in your mouth. 55 was the age that Badr occurred. That was 15 years after the age of full maturity. I will not go to Moses all the way to the young Jesus turning the tables over.

[Quote]lesson 102: Despite you people burning churches, bombing churches, have you seen a christian burning mosque ? Why "imitating Muhammad" ?[/Quote]I do not know where you are when they reported that some mosques were burnt in Nigeria.

[Quote]People should be running away from you.
You hate everybody. Christians/Jews/Hindu/Budah. Even you hate yourself. Your blood is hate.[/Quote]From the groups in bold, I know few people from each. Friends, good friends, associates. Their honor is intact in my hand. They invite me to their homes. And how can I hate myself? I am married to a person who is my type, a Nigerian. You are mindless, Islamrules. I know something is off about you wen your christian mind bears this ID.

[Quote]Vampire. Nazi came, the world overcame it, islam is here, the world will overcome it![/Quote]This is where your fortune runs out.

@okpurukata « #47 on: Today at 05:10:24 PM »
[Quote]Sweetnecta,
You are a big fool for insulting other bloggers.[/Quote]Now you have became a bigger fo ool.

[Quote]Lagos shia is even more matured than you are. The fact remains that everyone should try and practise his religion without causing inconvenience to others. Why block roads for hours. Be it christian or muslim, it is wrong. Kudos to France.
ps: Catholics only have procession and do not stand still blocking any major road. They are also not agressive to anyone during the time.[/Quote]I have seen too many Aladuras in my days and today's western countries, I have seen street crusades, each obstructing the traffic telling me that you are naive about reality of things. The president is better chase women than administering discriminatory laws in his prejudice to single out islam. Lagos shia is a better man than me.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by DonPizzaro: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
Kudos to the french Government for making the effort to protect their non muslim citizen.

Islamist just bahave like mules.
Anywhere christians are in the minority they oppress and want to wipe them out. examples are in  Egypt,nothern nigeria,iran,iraq,syria etc.
Yet  they are tolerated in the western world,they have the ulterior motive of wanting to dominate,just like how mohammed did with the people of mecca  after the truce.

As for me ,i am well informed about the history of Islam.Islam is the most unfortunate thing that happened to man.

take a look at some qoutes from the satanic versis called quorran.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."  

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

is this a religion that want peaceful coexistence?

Islam is a satanic religion!

as for that sweetnecta guy,a fool has more hope than him.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
Islam Will Dominate The World!
Sura 109, verse 6; "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"
Sura 58, verse 21; Allah has decreed: "It is I and My Messenger who must prevail": For Allah is Strong, Mighty.
Sura 9, verse 33; It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to cause it to prevail over all religion, even though the pagans (and other infidels) may detest (it).Islam Will Dominate The World!
Sura 109, verse 6; "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"
Sura 58, verse 21; Allah has decreed: "It is I and My Messenger who must prevail": For Allah is Strong, Mighty.
Sura 9, verse 33; It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to cause it to prevail over all religion, even though the pagans (and other infidels) may detest (it).
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
Zarian5:

Islam Will Dominate The World!

At least the french are trying to prevent their nation being one of the unfortunate few who will be dominated by islam no?

Good one on the french. Germany and Holland should follow suit.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Koikoi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
Can anybody tell me why moslems always argue that islam is a peaceful religion? Maybe the French are tired of peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / Caution!!! Do Not Pray Before Its Time! / Haruna Akinola Dies At 80 (Chief Imam Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.