Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (12741 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Uganda, Congo DR Muslims Banned From Makka Over Ebola Epidemic / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by thirty(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
i know the christian Nairalander will never the sincere with themselves. Let me asked one question.

Question: Why God create human being?

Answer: To worship HIM day and night.

So why are you rejoicing when a particular government prohibited the citizen from praying and worship just because they are one of set of religion.

udezu cant see anything wrong with it because you attend shrine on weekday and hold bible on Sunday.

Besides the gruesome massacre of thousands of Kosovo’s Albanian-origin Muslims by the Serb tyrants before its liberation by the UN-NATO forces in mid-1999, what has now come to light is the “cultural genocide” which the Serb rulers practiced to systematically destroy books in Albanian language in Kosovo’s public libraries.

The impartial International Federation of Library Association has in a recent report, unmasked this horrifying aspect of Serbia’s “ethnic cleansing” of Kosovo’s libraries in a decade. The Association estimates that at least 6.7 million US dollars are needed to rehabilitate the Serb-wrecked public libraries in Kosovo. The Association’s report says that the Serb rulers followed a systematic policy of destroying Albanian language literature in the public libraries in Kosovo. The result is that the ethnic Albanian majority in Kosovo is unable to find in public libraries the books it can read in its national language, Albanian.

The authors of this report are two Scandinavian library science experts who surveyed the libraries in Kosovo under a project initiated by the International Federation of Library Associations. UNESCO, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and the Council of Europe (EU) supported the project financially. Four Scandinavian Librarians’ Associations furnished logistic help for it.

One of the surveyors, Carsten Frederiksen, who is a Deputy Director of the Copenhagen-based International Federation of Library Associations, said that some years before the war erupted in Kosovo, the Serb authorities had removed from service all Albanian-origin librarians from Kosovo’s public libraries. No new books in the Albanian language had been obtained for these libraries since 1990 when the Serb rulers intensified their persecution of the Albanian majority in Kosovo, he said, calling it “ethnic cleansing of the libraries” by the Serbs. He disclosed on the basis of his recent research that between 1990 and 1995 some 100,000 books in the Albanian language were destroyed by the Serbs in the National and University Library in Kosovo. The same process of “ethnic cleansing of Albanian books was repeated in all the public libraries in Kosovo during the 1990s until the end of Serb rule. During the armed hostilities in Kosovo in 1998-99, the Serb forces torched countless libraries built up by the Albanian community. Even libraries in the schools of Albanian-origin Muslims were wantonly burnt and destroyed by the Serb forces. Albanian school buildings were dynamited by the Serbs in large numbers. The survey report says that buildings for the vandalized libraries will have to be rebuilt and books collected for them in Albanian language.

Last year a survey, conducted by the Kosovo National and University Library, showed that two-thirds of the 180 public libraries in Kosovo had been annihilated between 1990 and 1999 and more than 900,000 books, mostly in the Albanian language, had been destroyed by the Serb rulers. The Scandinavian library surveyors described as baseless an allegation published in a Belgrade newspaper, Glas Javnosti, last year that the Kosovo Albanians had destroyed 2 million Serb books in Serb libraries. According to these surveyors, in the libraries, in Western and Central Kosovo, where the worst destruction of Albanian property had occurred due to Serbian atrocities, books in the Serbian language were still retained by the Albanian library personnel.

The survey recommends early measures to rehabilitate the destroyed libraries, especially the National and University Library of Kosovo whose buildings are partly wrecked and electricity and telephone facilities are scarce. The Albanian books would be restored and more books in English are needed. The Serb rulers burnt Islamic books in Albanian language in vast numbers between 1990 and 1999 in Kosovo. Some were rare books of the Ottoman period.

The report of the International Federation of Library Associations is being looked into by the UNESCO and the UN’s Administration for Kosovo, UNMIK. One of its important recommendations is for setting up a temporary library consortium that would include local pro-Library groups, international donors anal international organizations interested in libraries. The reconstruction of library buildings, book collection for them and mobile public libraries are some of the main features of the action plan. These measures would need funding of 6.7 million US dollars. Some Government aid agencies in Europe and North America have already shown interest in helping the Kosovo libraries rehabilitation project.

Albanian-origin Muslims in Kosovo are also actively helping in the implementation of the libraries’ project. The Kosovo Foundation for an Open Society has on its own initiated some projects for rebuilding the libraries.

This organization is giving top priority to providing translations of scientific books in the Albanian language to the Kosovo libraries and the publication of literature for children in Albanian language.

Some Muslim group in Kosovo are doing their best to furnish Islamic books for the schools and libraries in Kosovo which has an overwhelming Muslim majority. The Serbs had destroyed hundreds of mosques in Kosovo during the armed hostilities in 1998-99 and massacred thousands of Muslims. Every now and then mass graves of these unfortunate Muslims are being dug up and the UN War Crimes tribunal at the Hague documents the evidence of ethnic genocide against the Serb military and police.

By the middle of last year, the Hague Tribunal’s investigators had confirmed that they had exhumed the remains of 2,808 bodies of Albanians believed to be victims of Serbia’s genocide against the Kosovo Muslims. The search for more dead bodies of the victims of Serb atrocities is continuing and the NATO estimates the number of the dead at more than 10,000 (Albanian-origin Kosovo Muslims), These findings are sufficient for the UN Tribunal to indict the Serbian war criminals, including former Yugoslav dictator, ex-President Slobodan Milosevic who is now in the UN custody at the Hague. To the Bosnian and Kosovo Muslims, he is the worst butcher the Balkans have ever known.

In Kosovo, the Albanian-origin majority wants a road map to total independence instead of being a UN protectorate or being thrown to the Serbian wolves. The UN machinery that administers Kosovo is said to be fair-minded but some of its European Christian personnel are easy prey to the anti-Muslim propaganda of the Serbs who follow the Greek Orthodox Church of Christianity. In the UN, Russia has shown enmity to the Kosovo Muslims. Not long ago the anti-Muslim Serbs propagandized that foreign Muslim fundamentalists had infiltrated into the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA); the KLA denied the allegation. Some pro-Belgrade Serbs have lied to the Western media by making the allegation that the Muslim mass graves in Kosovo were fakes. This is what hurts the Kosovo Muslims most of whom try to co-exist with a Serb minority that lives in Kosovo under Belgrade’s direction to destabilize Muslim majority rule in Kosovo. The anti-Muslim Serbs are trying to grab a northern portion of Kosovo adjoining Serbia and drive the Muslims out of it to facilitate its merger with Serbia. The Jeddah-based Organization of the Islamic Conference should take more interest in the future of Kosovo and the well-being of its 1.3 million Muslims.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by maclatunji: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
I cannot help but laugh at many of these kids on Nairaland that come here with their pathetic UP! UP!! JESUS!!! Mentality. I am convinced that some people will qualify for hell on judgement day through Nairaland just as some may be fortunate to obtain God's mercy through this channel.

It has to be so because making it to hell takes hardwork; so some of you can continue with your hate agenda and propaganda until it consumes you.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
maclatunji:

I cannot help but laugh at many of these kids on Nairaland that come here with their pathetic UP! UP!! JESUS!!! Mentality. I am convinced that some people will qualify for hell on judgement day through Nairaland just as some may be fortunate to obtain God's mercy through this channel.

It has to be so because making it to hell takes hardwork; so some of you can continue with your hate agenda and propaganda until it consumes you.

allah says you're going to hell anyway. Start practicing your high jump skills . . . Q 19:71-72. Cant believe you've never come across it.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577 - “Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, ‘I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire.” Allah's Apostle added, “I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be, ‘Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),’ and over that bridge there will be hooks similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan?” The companions said, “Yes, O Allah's Apostle.” He added, “So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa’dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah. . .

have a good time in hell maclatunji.

thirty:

i know the christian Nairalander will never the sincere with themselves. Let me asked one question.

Question: Why God create human being? 

Answer: To worship HIM day and night.

So why are you rejoicing when a particular government prohibited the citizen from praying and worship just because they are one of set of religion.

the typical islamic dishonesty. They were not banned from praying or worshipping neither did it have anything to do with a specific religion. I guess the french are just tired of having their major public streets blocked just because some feel they have a superior right to others. Would any of you fools be accepting of christians blocking streets in Saudi Arabia to pray? Of course not.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by maclatunji: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^ I can see you are still on the matter.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
[Quote]« #98 on: Today at 02:02:12 PM »

Quote from: maclatunji on Today at 01:58:31 PM

Allah says you're going to hell anyway. Start practicing your high jump skills . . . Q 19:71-72. Cant believe you've never come across it.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577 - “Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, ‘I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire.” Allah's Apostle added, “I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be, ‘Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),’ and over that bridge there will be hooks similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan?” The companions said, “Yes, O Allah's Apostle.” He added, “So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa’dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah. . .

have a good time in hell maclatunji.
[/Quote]It is pure denial that a person, unless he/she is an animal to imagine that only muslims are the people referred to in this verse and the hadith. The Quran is littered with Muslims going to Paradise and others going to hell fire. Surah Bayyinah Chapter 98 Verse 6, for example says the idolaters and the people of the book for their disbelief in Islam, will fill the Fire of hell, their home forever. There are many verses like that counting the people of the books as inmate of hell fire.

Did anyone notice that The That Prophet [as] say he will be the first to cross it, ahead of everyone and successfully? So are scores of us as Allah has granted in Surah Waqiah Chapter 56 verses 39 and 40 will enter Paradise, inchaAllah without any accounting. I ask Allah to admit all muslims on NL this way. Amin.
Surah Fajr Chapter 89 Verses 23 to 30 tell us about the conditions of man, those who will enter Hell. And the muslims who will enter paradise, inchaAllah.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
And Saudi is the only land the christians wish to open shops. It will never happen.

The land of the That Prophet is not for disbelievers, just like the cave that they kept Jesus to rest and recuperate the place that the figure of Buddha must be erected.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by yazach: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
My advice goes to Christians please if you are going to comment on this issue, try not to be selfish. Think of REDEEM, MFM, WINNERS and hundred of churches along EKO/IBADAN express way. Their activities disturb a whole economy of Nigeria for about THREE DAYS.
A church with the population of THREE imagine THREE people can shout from 10PM to 5AM(how do you think people around that area will feel talkless of bigger churches).
1) If any religion should be stopped from shouting, drumming, clapping and any thing that can disturb other neighbors am very sure the Christians will suffer more. cos without shouting, (ADVERTISEMENT) no church will ever grow

2) If all the religions are being Banned From Praying Outdoors, also Christians will suffer more. Doing so will reduces the churches and pastors income

I don't think anybody will dispute what I have said else the person hypocrite
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

And Saudi is the only land the christians wish to open shops. It will never happen.

The land of the That Prophet is not for disbelievers, just like the cave that they kept Jesus to rest and recuperate the place that the figure of Buddha must be erected.
^^dont like talking about religion but your above statement is the most s.i.l.l.y of ever!
the land of the prophet is not for disbelievers
! oh God help me! but the land of disbelivers can be for belivers(muslims) right?  grin will i call this s.t.u.pid or what?

as much as i dont hate any religion in this world(hate condeming any) but im yet to see any place in this world with more islam population/root that convince me of peace! lets not even go far,here in Nigeria is a testimony! undecided
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
yazach:

My advice goes to Christians please if you are going to comment on this issue, try not to be selfish. Think of REDEEM, MFM, WINNERS and hundred of churches along EKO/IBADAN express way. Their activities disturb a whole economy of Nigeria for about THREE DAYS.
A church with the population of THREE imagine THREE people can shout from 10PM to 5AM(how do you think people around that area will feel talkless of bigger churches).
1) If any religion should be stopped from shouting, drumming, clapping and any thing that can disturb other neighbors am very sure the Christians will suffer more. cos without shouting, (ADVERTISEMENT) no church will ever grow

2) If all the religions are being Banned From Praying Outdoors, also Christians will suffer more. Doing so will reduces the churches and pastors income

I don't think anybody will dispute what I have said else the person hypocrite

if you read this thread at all you will find many christians calling for stricter controls against such.

Sweetnecta:

and your fellow id[i]i[/i]ots are here crying about human rights? grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

if you read this thread at all you will find many christians calling for stricter controls against such.

In essence Christian are fighting hard against the practice of religion? SYou see why fanaticism makes every one dumb, who stands to benefit if religion is severely restricted? Do you Christian have a querrel with God, so much so that you want to reduce his praise and worship? Yes religion should not constitute nusiance neither should it be banned as only the devil and his ilk hate to hear Allahuakbar!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^ pls can you show the people reading where there is restriction to worship any god in this thread! atimes you guys talk from the an.us
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
vedaxcool:

In essence Christian are fighting hard against the practice of religion? SYou see why fanaticism makes every one dumb, who stands to benefit if religion is severely restricted? Do you Christian have a querrel with God, so much so that you want to reduce his praise and worship? Yes religion should not constitute nusiance neither should it be banned as only the devil and his ilk hate to hear Allahuakbar!

another dishonest muslim.

1. christians arent fighting against the practice of religion . . . the secular French government is preventing muslims from closing up public streets in Paris for "prayer".

2. Christians are equally calling for stricter controls against those who feel their own private religious practice should be a major inconvenience to the general public.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by babakb: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
for the one who calls himself islamrules, you shall die from the wrath of a shaheed and on judgement day burn in hellfire.
so amazing, the more they hate islam the bigger it gets, the war between muslims and non muslims in inevitable now and this applies to every country, so muslim brothers get yourselves prepared.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by DonPizzaro: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
Everytime i hear Islamic Zealots say Islam will Rule the world.I am often amused because i know the world will just head back to stone age if that happens.

Technological advancement and Human civilization is driven by western world and christian nations.

Everything from Aeroplanes,Phones,Satelites,Computers,Automobiles,Electricity,Press,Rockets,television,plastics, parachutes,lasers, just name it.All came from the christain western world.

What has Arabic world offered to the world except bloodshed,pottery,religious extremism,subjugation of women,illiteracy,terrorism,Archs.

Even the petroleum that yields money for Arabia and Islamic world was shown to them by the westerners.

The guns and Bombs used by so called  islamic fundamentalist was not invented in arab world or by the muslims.

Islam blocks openmindedness,pragmatism and and encourages superstitious and fatalist approach to life.

Then how will islam handle Global warming,rising sea level,outbreak of epidemics,voyage to planet mars or pluto?

If that happens,then human civilisation stops,darkness has covered the earth hence the end  has come .
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
babakb:

for the one who calls himself islamrules, you shall die from the wrath of a shaheed and on judgement day burn in hellfire.
so amazing, the more they hate islam the bigger it gets, the war between muslims and non muslims in inevitable now and this applies to every country, so muslim brothers get yourselves prepared.

shahid - islamic martyr

Why are these "peaceful" islamists so full of hate and virulent threats each time their religion is exposed?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by yazach: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Why should people deceiving themselves especially Christians, your believe is that westerners are Christians. If anyone of you have ever being to Whitman's land am sure you will quit deceiving your self
DON'T EVER THINK WHITEMEN ARE CHRISTIANS.
THE WHITEMEN'S RELIGION IS JUDAISM.
THEY ONLY USE CHRISTIANS FOR THEIR EVIL ACT COS THEY KNOW MUSLIMS WILL NEVER SUPPORT THEM.
THEY KNOW ISLAM WILL LATTER RULE THE WORLD AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT THING TO OCCUR(PLEASE READ JEWISH CONSPIRACY FOR MORE DETAILS)
THEY WANT TO PREVENT ISLAM FROM RULING THE WORLD SO THEY WANT TO CAPTURE THEIR LANDS
THEY START GIVING MUSLIMS NAMES LIKE TERRORIST, FANATICS, EXTREMIST AND SOON.
THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO HATE ISLAM EVEN MUSLIMS
WELL THE WORD OF ALLAH SHALL COME TO PASS
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by MeAboki(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

this is stupefying. You mean muslims have a right to pray on roads used by everyone else? You mean muslims have a right to block entire streets of a city to pray? Why do you violent hypocrites think muslims should be exempt from French constitutional laws? Are christians allowed to pray by blocking the streets of Paris too?.

If you had read my penultimate post you would have seen that I clearly did not subscribe to the blocking of roads whether for Muslim or Christian prayer. You would also have noticed that I also maintained that the issue in France was not about the blocking of roads (if you had cared to read the article you would also have noticed that neither were the French objecting to the outdoor Muslim prayers on that basis).
However, full of usual arrogance and unable to control your bigotry, you simply jumped into the foray without bothering to look first. Of course your preconceived pre-programmed moronic mind wouldn't allow you reason like a logical human being, especially if it is an opportunity to bash Muslims/Islam, so  whyI am not surprised.

You made several references to Saudi Arabia, pls refer to the topic and tell me if that's what we are discussing; I would be more than happy to indulge on that subject if you would care to start a separate thread on the matter; but for now pls try to stick to the issue at hand.SMH
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
Me_Aboki:

If you had read my penultimate post you would have seen that I clearly did not subscribe to the blocking of roads whether for Muslim or Christian prayer. You would also have noticed that I also maintained that the issue in France was not about the blocking of roads (if you had cared to read the article you would also have noticed that neither were the French objecting to the outdoor Muslim prayers on that basis).
However, full of usual arrogance and unable to control your bigotry, you simply jumped into the foray without bothering to look first. Of course your preconceived pre-programmed moronic mind wouldn't allow you reason like a logical human being, especially if it is an opportunity to bash Muslims/Islam, so  whyI am not surprised.

Typical nonsensical islamist retort. Yeah the issue in France is not merely about the blocking of roads, it is about preventing muslims from circumventing the secularity on which the French nation is built. Unfortunately muslims (who routinely deny others the rights they hypocritically demand in other nations) feel that each regulation against them is an attack on islam.

Me_Aboki:

You made several references to Saudi Arabia, pls refer to the topic and tell me if that's what we are discussing; I would be more than happy to indulge on that subject if you would care to start a separate thread on the matter; but for now pls try to stick to the issue at hand.SMH

Stick to the topic . . . the muslims way of avoiding having to deal with the fact that the "human rights violations" that he cries about is standard fare in muslim nations where you dont even have the right to own a private bible. When you have sorted out why i cant pray in my own home in saudi arabia then perhaps we can have a basis for discussing why Paris is no longer willing to have you blocking its streets because u must pray to allah.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
yazach:

Why should people deceiving themselves especially Christians, your believe is that westerners are Christians. If anyone of you have ever being to Whitman's land am sure you will quit deceiving your self
DON'T EVER THINK WHITEMEN ARE CHRISTIANS.
THE WHITEMEN'S RELIGION IS JUDAISM.
THEY ONLY USE CHRISTIANS FOR THEIR EVIL ACT COS THEY KNOW MUSLIMS WILL NEVER SUPPORT THEM.
THEY KNOW ISLAM WILL LATTER RULE THE WORLD AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT THING TO OCCUR(PLEASE READ JEWISH CONSPIRACY FOR MORE DETAILS)
THEY WANT TO PREVENT ISLAM FROM RULING THE WORLD SO THEY WANT TO CAPTURE THEIR LANDS
THEY START GIVING MUSLIMS NAMES LIKE TERRORIST, FANATICS, EXTREMIST AND SOON.
THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO HATE ISLAM EVEN MUSLIMS
WELL THE WORD OF ALLAH SHALL COME TO PASS

See what mindless worshiping of allah does to the brain. Completely addles it.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 03:36:55 PM

[b]and your fellow idiots are here crying about human rights? [/b]Grin[/Quote]It would have been impossible for Pharaoh to build his Pyramid on mount Sinai of Moses. I am would kill that Pharaoh. It will be impossible for Goliath to build his archery around the King David's Hotel. It will be difficult for the baal people to build their temple on the Temple Mound or around the wailing wall. So why should keferis be allowed to build a keferi house of worship in a community that about 1400 years ago rid itself idolatry?

Some hypocrites are idiots, except that they don't know it. To Allah the Creator, any religion that is not Islam is disbelief.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

It would have been impossible for Pharaoh to build his Pyramid on mount Sinai of Moses. I am would kill that Pharaoh. It will be impossible for Goliath to build his archery around the King David's Hotel. It will be difficult for the baal people to build their temple on the Temple Mound or around the wailing wall. So why should keferis be allowed to build a keferi house of worship in a community that about 1400 years ago rid itself idolatry?

Some hypocrites are idiots, except that they don't know it. To Allah the Creator, any religion that is not Islam is disbelief.

i hope me aboki and his gang of idi[i]o[/i]ts are reading this. I suppose its ok for muslims to discriminate but we cry foul when the French decide public streets should no longer be extensions of mosques.

and why exactly is sweetnecta using so many jewish examples? He cant find one from the sons of ishmael?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
alaxneo:

thank u 4 telling the world that islam is mother fucker b`cos it has been fucker since your prophet mohammed decided to fuckin and marrying like dog.

The "great" Mohammed, the founder of this "fabulous" faith was married to Khadija Bibi who was his employer and 15 years his senior. At that time Mohammed was 25 years old. He was Khadija Bibi's 3rd husband. Khadija Bibi was a rich widow when she married Mohammed. For the first time in his life, Mohammed enjoyed a luxurious life.

This shows the parasitic nature of Mohammed who married his employer so that he can live a rich life without putting in a single day's work.

Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and 63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.

This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were nothing but objects for intimate fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14 years throws light on his insatiable intimate appetite. Read on about the "greatness" of this prophet.

the one you are talking about is nothing when compared to the men Jehovah in your bible sent to teach people.those ones married in the hundreds.Muhammad (sa) afterall was far better than your "men of God" in your bible who not only took wives but also had concubines and they committed in.cest,ra.pe and adultery.

check here for mre:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha. She was his favourite wife.

This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.

The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)

[url]http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html[/url]

again,that allegation that the Prophet (sa) married a 6 years old has being refuted in this thread.but few pages later another ignorant christian repeats the missionary lie.

well,let me also remind you that your holy spirit "god" pregnated 12 years old virgin Mary (a). that is according to a renouned christian encyclopaedia.so stop blaming Muhammad (sa) when your bible god is described nothing less than a gangster.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

i hope me aboki and his gang of idi[i]o[/i]ts are reading this. I suppose its ok for muslims to discriminate but we cry foul when the French decide public streets should no longer be extensions of mosques.

and why exactly is sweetnecta using so many jewish examples? He cant find one from the sons of ishmael?

is there a mosque in the vatican city
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
LagosShia:

is there a mosque in the vatican city

for one . . . comparing the vatican city to saudi arabia is another example of muslim dishonesty and duplicitousness.

Secondly, you might want to direct your question to catholics, there are no protestant churches at the vatican either.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

for one . . . comparing the vatican city to saudi arabia is another example of muslim dishonesty and duplicitousness.
christian denial!

Secondly, you might want to direct your question to catholics, there are no protestant churches at the vatican either.
the shia (saudi citizens) and not christians (foreign workers) are also maltreated in saudi arabia and are not allowed to build mosques where they can pray as they wish.anyone that is not from the wahhabi sect is not free in saudi arabia.so it is everywhere and it affects everyone.do not only criticize one party while you forget the other.and also do not feel victimized while ignoring that others too are.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
LagosShia:

christian denial!
the shia (saudi citizens) and not christians (foreign workers) are also maltreated in saudi arabia and are not allowed to build mosques where they can pray as they wish.

Christian denial of what? That protestants like me dont have a stand at the vatican? That much is fact.

Read the Saudi immigration website. Bibles not allowed on board their aircraft either dude. Talk of human rights.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by LagosShia: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

Christian denial of what? That protestants like me dont have a stand at the vatican? That much is fact.

Read the Saudi immigration website. Bibles not allowed on board their aircraft either dude. Talk of human rights.

please read my post before this again.you may have missed the point as i edited.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
LagosShia:

the shia (saudi citizens) and not christians (foreign workers) are also maltreated in saudi arabia and are not allowed to build mosques where they can pray as they wish.anyone that is not from the wahhabi sect is not free in saudi arabia.so it is everywhere and it affects everyone.do not only criticize one party while you forget the other.and also do not feel victimized while ignoring that others too are.

so why are muslims crying over the french decision to relegate religion to the privacy of our homes and religious institutions when the exact same restrictions are placed on other religions? Are muslims concerned that christians arent allowed to block Paris public streets for conventions as well?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
babakb:

so amazing, the more they hate islam  the bigger it gets, the war between muslims and non muslims in inevitable now and this applies to every country, so muslim brothers get yourselves prepared.

shup up your dirty mouth who knows may be you'll not even wake up tomorrow morning! who do you think you are? its the sort of people like yourself that keep calling Islam a religion of peace, what an irony? if non muslims insult mohammed why don't you leave them to allah to deal with them? must you always fight for allah?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

another dishonest muslim.

1. christians arent fighting against the practice of religion . . . the secular French government is preventing muslims from closing up public streets in Paris for "prayer".

2. Christians are equally calling for stricter controls against those who feel their own private religious practice should be a major inconvenience to the general public.

You should enter Guiness Book of world Jokers, first you suggested they leave france, showing that you despise muslims to such an extet that you could write such low thoughts that the even goats in my barn yard will never ponder, suddenly the french govt is secular, j yet if they achieve good they are christian, you christians are jokers and hypocrites in one being, they has been a direct attempt by christians to always oppose muslim from the issue of interest free banking, their moronic leaders ignored the provision of the OT to simply fight the course of the devil which disobeying God's commandments, thereby surpporting interest banking, you said Christians, please is it just 20 of u that come to NL as the bulk are activlely participating in constituting nusiances either in buses on the streets, in their churches,etc you are just a hypocrite, I see Paul has trained you well.  shocked

just like your CAN president the greatest slowpoke who in the world who goes as low as name calling and refering to Muslims and their religion in disparaging manner yet the fool will claim that he is not against muslims, you are a mere joke,

Toaskarity:

^^ pls can you show the people reading where there is restriction to worship any god in this thread! atimes you guys talk from the an.us

it is either you are not well or should strapped to your bed for being a nuisance to the public
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
vedaxcool:

You should enter Guiness Book of world Jokers, first you suggested they leave france, showing that you despise muslims to such an extet that you could write such low thoughts that the even goats in my barn yard will never ponder, suddenly the french govt is secular, j yet  if they achieve good they are christian, you christians are jokers and hypocrites in one being, they has been a direct attempt by christians to always oppose muslim from the issue of interest free banking, their moronic leaders ignored the provision of the OT to simply fight the course of the devil which disobeying God's commandments, thereby surpporting interest banking, you said Christians, please is it just 20 of u that come to NL as the bulk are activlely participating in constituting nusiances either in buses on the streets, in their churches,etc you are just a hypocrite, I see Paul has trained you well.  shocked

just like your CAN president the greatest  slowpoke who in the world who goes as low as name calling and refering to Muslims and their religion in disparaging manner yet the fool will claim that he is not against muslims, you are a mere joke,

another loyal slave of satan barking as usual. What is wrong with asking that those who feel they are being mistreated in France go back to their countries of origin? If you want to block streets in prayer then move to Algeria . . . its not by force to go to another man's house and be offended when he refuses to let you free reign around his children.

So much violent rhetoric from these purveyors of "peace".
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
@davidylan

Leave them to continue to wallow in ignorance and self deceit, while we do have some muslims that go about their religion privately and normally we also have many who always feel that they should impose there religion on everyone. I have seen and read about many of them here in the UK, give them an inch they'll take a mile! all they shout about is 'islam will rule the world' let's wait and see how this will happen. In fact there are many of their fellow muslims in the UK who are so fed up with the bigotory of their fellow muslims.

Imagine an hijab wearing muslim girl went to a beauty saloon to apply for a job as a hairdresser when she was refused she took the employer to an employment tribunal citing religion discrminination! how in this world do you want to do hair for customers when you have your own head covered? and if truly you care so much about your religion and do not want to leave your hair open why are you encouraging others to do so by working in an hairdressing saloon? why can't she seek for work in an Islamic hairdressing saloon? bunch of hypocrites!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / Caution!!! Do Not Pray Before Its Time! / Haruna Akinola Dies At 80 (Chief Imam Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.