Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (12740 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Uganda, Congo DR Muslims Banned From Makka Over Ebola Epidemic / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by okunoba(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
@Sweetner, I know religion can prevent us from thinking clearly but in your case day as become night and night, day. You are no more from our World, but from a make believe one.

Saudi Arabia is recognised as a country by every Nation on earth even by Muslim countries, all Muslims need a visa to enter it, if it was just a district of the Islamic Ummah, there would be no need for any Muslim to get one. A citizen of Rome does not need a visa to visit Venice because it`s one country, but a Pakistani or Indonesian needs a visa to visit Saudi. That is because in reality they are not from the same country, though they are all muslims. Keep on living in a fantasy World of make believe. Ummah is only good for Jihad and the Hagg

Where have I said I wanted non Muslims to pray in your living room or your lawn, you refuse to compare like with like because when you do, the intolerance of Islam towards other religions becomes obvious. To use your analogy, if the so called property belongs not only to you but also to your brothers and sisters, would you then deny them the right to eat pork because you don`t like it or pray to Shango because you are a Muslim and have the power to enforce your will on them? To those that believe in freedom and justice, that would be unfair and unjust. But for you, religion is always above justice and fairness. Islam must really eat away at mans ability to value fairness and justice above religious dogma.

The French Muslims can move to Saudi since its part of the Islamic Ummah, If they don`t want to obey a law that applies to all religions. At least in Saudi they can pray and disturb any non Muslim as much as they want, but sadly they will need a visa and probably get treated like slaves by their Muslim brothers. That is the reality of Islamic Ummah. I keep on reminding you, we can only compare like with like, you cant compare Saudi Arabia to a cave, a better comparison would be to compare Israel the birth place of Jesus and Judaism, to Saudi Arabia the birth place of Mohammad. If Muslims are allowed to pray and build a mosque in Israel, why do Muslims deny this basic human right to non Muslims in Saudi.

Think of justice and fairness above religious dogma, not to do so would live you blind to reason.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
who the h.ell removed my post! is vedaxcool your father  embarassed seem the moderator of this section licks vedaxcool azz or what!!!!  what can of nonsense is this!!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
okunoba:

@Sweetner, I know religion can prevent us from thinking clearly but in your case day as become night and night, day. You are no more from our World, but from a make believe one.

Saudi Arabia is recognised as a country by every Nation on earth even by Muslim countries, all Muslims need a visa to enter it, if it was just a district of the Islamic Ummah, there would be no need for any Muslim to get one. A citizen of Rome does not need a visa to visit Venice because it`s one country, but a Pakistani or Indonesian needs a visa to visit Saudi. That is because in reality they are not from the same country, though they are all muslims. Keep on living in a fantasy World of make believe. Ummah is only good for Jihad and the Hagg

Where have I said I wanted non Muslims to pray in your living room or your lawn, you refuse to compare like with like because when you do, the intolerance of Islam towards other religions becomes obvious. To use your analogy, if the so called property belongs not only to you but also to your brothers and sisters, would you then deny them the right to eat pork because you don`t like it or pray to Shango because you are a Muslim and have the power to enforce your will on them? To those that believe in freedom and justice, that would be unfair and unjust. But for you, religion is always above justice and fairness. Islam must really eat away at mans ability to value fairness and justice above religious dogma.

The French Muslims can move to Saudi since its part of the Islamic Ummah, If they don`t want to obey a law that applies to all religions. At least in Saudi they can pray and disturb any non Muslim as much as they want, but sadly they will need a visa and probably get treated like slaves by their Muslim brothers. That is the reality of Islamic Ummah. I keep on reminding you, we can only compare like with like, you cant compare Saudi Arabia to a cave, a better comparison would be to compare Israel the birth place of Jesus and Judaism, to Saudi Arabia the birth place of Mohammad. If Muslims are allowed to pray and build a mosque in Israel, why do Muslims deny this basic human right to non Muslims in Saudi.

Think of justice and fairness above religious dogma, not to do so would live you blind to reason.

Please don't bother engaging him again he's incapable of reasoning properly and objectively becos he has been blinded by a me me me approach to his religion.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^ Baba badaan and okunoba are talking.
both of them are bent, away from reality.
they take 3 gods to be 1 God.

or 1 God make 3 gods from Him.
they are claiming that i am on the wrong side of spiritual truth.

though they know that 1 God is One.

they can't justify 3 to be 1 or 1 is 3. but without justification the hold on to this fallacy.

why is my kind of belief wrong when they know 3 is not 1 and 1 is never 3?

maybe they wish to give me 3 trillion euros to hold for a moment,
then i will give them 1 back and we are even?

omo badaan came out of islamic city, but decided to disbelief.
okunoba knows that God is 1, but larger number than 1 may have been his reason for not accepting reality about God.

i'm not the person at fault here. when you don't know the number of God in authority, then is turned upside down.

like for like is how you see your life; islam is a nation, a movement, a people, a reality, 1 body.
how then you say it not to be looked at as it is; saudi arabia is land of the prophet [as], a city to us.

to you its a country. but the whole of Islam is a country.
the disbelievers have beem very successful not to let us unite as a country with a kalifah, like ibadaan is with her baale.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2011
yawnnn grin grin grin grin grin hissssss
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2011
the ibaadan guy is happy. lets serve amala and gbegiri now.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

the ibaadan guy is happy. lets serve amala and gbegiri now.

why are you so obsessed with the fact that I am from Ibadan?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2011
obsessed? You are funny village man.

That will keep you quite for a minute.

Even the princes and princesses can't say I am obsessed.
They accept that baale loba badaan.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
You're just a mere noice maker,I wonder what Ibadan got to do with the topic but I'm not surprised as it's typical of bigot like you. May be you can tell us where you're from and let deal with that on another thread. However, in the mean time I'll advise you to yield to the voice of reasoning and seek professional help to treat your bigotry so you can start to reason properly.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by bright007(f): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
*This is another evidence indicating that Islam is far from being å religion of peace*
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
[Quote]« #168 on: Today at 03:36:05 PM »

You're just a mere noice maker,I wonder what Ibadan got to do with the topic but I'm not surprised as it's typical of bigot like you. May be you can tell us where you're from and let deal with that on another thread. However, in the mean time I'll advise you to yield to the voice of reasoning and seek professional help to treat your bigotry so you can start to reason properly.[/Quote]i am trying to dismiss you without saying that you should get freaking away from me. See. But you are not getting the hint. I got to cut loose from you.

@bright007 (« #169 on: Today at 06:38:06 PM »
[Quote]*This is another evidence indicating that Islam is far from being å religion of peace*[/Quote]Just like Jesus who insisted that no currency exchange must take place near the Temple.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
Good!!!!

Absolutely good and totally b.ang on correct .

Just like Europe stopped ISLAM in 732 AD by the courage of Charles Martel , Europe will be again the same continent to deal a fatal blow to ISLAM once and for all.

Wait till they wake up, which is now happening on a large scale.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2011
If you live to be 1000 years old before you die, you see Islam capture Europe.

When you are dying, God of Jesus will show you the true position of Jesus.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2011
^^^

grin grin grin grin

Europe has always dealt fatal blows to ISLAM and very soon they will wake up to the threat and deal with it .

I am in Europe and people are now talking and getting restless, if I were you I will start praying !!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
ridiculous.

God decides who wins in every situation.

Islam is young. It will grow up if you hang around long enough.

America determines the fate of Europe.

While muslims are trying to steady their feet in Europe, we in America will wax strong and united, as americans.

The nation that will determine the fate of europe will be on the side of her Sustain-er.

After all, before Columbus, muslims were on these shores.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^^hehehehe, see dream! it seem yu dont get the idea of their motto atall,
anyway lets see how strong you will earn in america with the sore you guys left them every 9/11 or the resources they spent on their army just for you guys, just pray that republican dont get that central because if they do,mehn doubt your existence!
indeed yu dreaming!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
The Holder of Victory is Allah.
The hearts of everyone is in the Possession of Allah.

The earth created by Allah is what everyone walks on
The heavens created by Allah is the canopy [umbrella] that covers everyone.

Those who are fortunate are those who Allah has no declared war on, even as they say they are fighting against His Right {the Religion He ordained}.
Many decades ago, in USA, no one could ever expect Islamic name or man to be mentioned or walk in the corridor of power, the congress.

Today there is a man called Ellis from Minnesota who is a muslim in the congress. There is a Hussaine, in the White House. Many people do not know that Barack is a short form of Barackallah. I know he is a christian. Jenna is a muslim name, a form of Jannah. That is the name of one of the daughters of conservative President Bush. Everyone though it will be Bush that will get Osama. But it was Obama.

Allah has decreed what He has decreed. Islam will be victorious, even it people more adverse to it than you put all their power together to stop it. You may not be here when it is the turn of Islam to shine, once again, ushering in the period of peace {salaam}.

Hopefully, you will become muslim before you die, because there is punishment in the grave you know. Even if they burn your corpse, imagine it that this in itself is not a punishment?

From among the republicans, there are many decent people who are similar to the muslims, in their conservative agenda. I welcome anyone that will make life easier to all.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
lol, i now know your type(already enclaved by ancient belief). keep dreaming big! obama is muslim lol
anyway fight your way first from the awakened europeans(who now realize the devil they let in) talkmore of america that already got their future planned before you were born!!!!

back to sender to that word of yours concerning me to convert to a religion that the prophet kills to convince ppl about him! over my dead body!this is the most ugly thing to wish me!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2011
If you want no success through Islam, it will not be forced upon you.

And before America, there is God. Successful Plan is from God, alone.

I dont understand you man. And there is no need to respond to you since I dont what your aim is.

i never said Obama is a muslim. Read my statement again; having Islamic name does not make a person a muslim.

Not having a muslim name is not an evidence of not being a muslim; I ought to know; many africans are muslims without Muslim names.

Many americans are muslims and will not adopt any name. Continue to wallow in your blindness.
I have already forgotten you.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
you better forget me! cos im not a fool to wallow in your class of blindness!

And before America, there is God. Successful Plan is from God, alone.
im impressed! you got this brain!  good and great!
but wait im yet to know who you refer to God, hope the one i knew,not the one whose prophet slaughter to convince ppl of him,
if the first then im in,the second then sorry for your soul!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2011
@toaskarity; my God is the One that drowned Pharaoh in the sea and made Moses victorious.

my God sent Moses to fight and slaughtered the disbelievers.

who is or who are your God or gods.

i want Name or names.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
My God is the one that gave his son Jesus to die for us,in him there is salvation!

My God is the one that protects the people of Israelites!

My God is the one that fought for his people,not his people fighting for him!

As well He is a consuming fire in which those who donut do the right(the truth) will be consumed.

yes there was a time, the world was living an eye for an eye, tooth for an tooth but My GOD gave his son who is the truth,the life and the salvation, no more tooth for an tooth! leave God to fight for you(unlike moses law)

pls you making me sound much religious!
my brother God has always made his people great, America had him and he put them where they are today! Europeans had him in the beginning and He put them where they are today though this places are now doubting GOD who will eventually bring there downfall ,

pls i don't think you will ever understand me cos in your eyes I'm an infidel, like you said before undecided
I dont understand you man. And there is no need to respond to you since I dont what your aim is
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by BinghiNya(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
When silly christians block major roads, get sundays off while muslims don't get fridays off, force muslims students to sing hymns in assemblies, don't allow muslim kids to practise islam when they come visiting, have over a thousand sects, their catholic leaders rape boys, their white germent pastors rape married women and single girls, speak in dirty tongues and their leaders are con men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Polygamy? / Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / Caution!!! Do Not Pray Before Its Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.