Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate (8194 Views)

Poll: Where would you prefer the next Nairaland Estate should be?

ELEKO FREE TRADE ZONE: 13% (18 votes)
BADAGRY: 35% (47 votes)
AGBOWA IN IKORODU: 4% (6 votes)
IMOTA IN IKORODU: 3% (4 votes)
AGBARA IN OGUN: 13% (18 votes)
SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH): 29% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Plots Of Land For Sale At Okota! Behind Lord`s Chosen Church Headquarters / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / What Is The Standard Size Of A Plot And Why Was The Size Chosen To Be Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:14am On Sep 19, 2011
For 2 weeks now i have been running a competition for agents to  Locate hidden lands and future Nairaland Estates for our Esteemed Nairaland Audience who are interested in buying lands in Lagos but they dont have the time to do the running around to locate lands in areas they havent heard of and also the fear of purchasing lands from fraudulent people and finally buying lands that have good titles and documents to back it up which can be seen here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.0.html#msg9080166 and Nairalanders will have the opportunity to vote for the lands they want me to investigate and endorse based on my search report.

Alot of Agents have taken up that challenge to post some properties that fall within some rules i created which includes the following:

1. Should not exceed N3Million per plot

2. The lands must have either an existing C/O, Gazette or authentic family receipt and the owners must be transparent

3. Must have some level of development and amenities surrounding the land in question.

So far Agents have restricted their adverts to these areas below and i will place a link per agent under each area so you can peruse their offers and choose the one you desire:

[size=14pt]1. Eleko Free Trade Zone[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9095015 post by WALEX0709

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9097991 post by LAOAK 2

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9099542 post by VINANABI

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9107678 post by VINANABI

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9107738 post by VINANABI

[size=14pt]2. Badagry[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9100547 post by SHOLA

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.64.html#msg9151646 post by F@F

[size=14pt]3. Imota in Ikorodu[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.64.html#msg9152130 post by NEXTHOME

[size=14pt]4. Agbowa in Ikorodu[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.64.html#msg9153679 post by MACLATUNJI

[size=14pt]5. Agbara in Ogun State (But Very close to Lagos)[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9099568 post by OPISCOPY

[size=14pt]6. Sangotedo and Lakowe (AJAH)[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752036.32.html#msg9110501 post by T BADMUS

Please feel free to go through the links of the posts of each of the agents and areas that appeal to you based on the location, costs and documents as you deem fit and Vote in the poll above for your prefered choice. I will personally bear the cost of doing the land search and Survey land search as my own contribution to make this a success.

Once again thanks for participating to select your own Nairaland Estate and wish you the best of luck in your choices wink

P:S: Feel free to comment on the posts of the location, price, documents and agents of your choice but please lets be civil either in our criticisms or appreciations.

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AuntyK: 5:38am On Sep 19, 2011
Wish I can vote 4 times  wink, I like the following locations (Badagry, Imota, Agbowa and Agbara) because the land presented are affordable and I believe it will attract young professionals who can't afford to pay millions of naira for a plot of land, but my vote goes to Maclatunji (Agbowa land).
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by AmAlone: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Apart from an affordable land, one thing we all want to consider is the cost of building base on Location.

If we want a cheap land(which is good) to serve our different purposes and also because it can
be more affordable by our fellow NLer's, then I think we should also consider the cost of contruction per area.

For me dry lands will be one of the best place to build our respective houses because it will be cheaper to build
on as we won't need any raft foundation or whatsoever. Again from my experience, cost of building material are
higher around Eleko Free Trade Zone and Ajah compared to Badagry, Ikorodu and ogun state.

So i think we should consider all these factors as well.

OLUWA CHAMPION!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
Sangotedo/Lakowe!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by denitro(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have voted for Agbara already, but reading CC's post, I wanna go with badagry grin

Is this for real? And is there an existing Nairaland Estate?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
If i build in Badagry, i will av to rent house on the island so that my family can come to work. So, my vote goes to Sangotedo though i actually voted Eleko. it was juju.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maxygirl(f): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
hope the eventual choice wld be affordable,
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Hawkeye(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
Sangotedoit is, Already staying at Abraham Adesanya, dont plan to go beyond sangotedo,
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by nawfia(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
@lawyer, help me change my post.angry angry, smh, voted for sangotedo, but seriously regreting it, i VOTE for eleko, vinanbi's acres of land sounds good and is pocket friendly, cool cool
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by dplordx(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nairaland estate: Lawyer and his salesmanship strategy grin Always plotting to pick Nlanders with his new locations.
Anyways, I dey buy if the loading no too heavy cool
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by jydux(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ chaircover, Badagri people arent Awori
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by marcus1234: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
I just saw that the Sangotedo one is N3m. I no do again o. Please.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
)
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by tEsLim(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
ELEKO FREE TRADE ZONE
BADAGRY
[b]AGBOWA [/b]IN IKORODU
[b]IMOTA [/b]IN IKORODU
AGBARA IN OGUN
SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH)

Huge GEOGRAPHICAL ERROR! Agbowa is not in Ikorodu. Agbowa is a TOWN on ITS own UNDER EPE. And so is the neighbouring town of Imota. And there has been a lot of conflict in Imota - So I'll stay away from Imota. I'm from Agbowa and I think the village is FAR! Whichever way you wanna approach it. Coming from Epe or coming from Ikorodu. Eleko will be awesome for me so I'll vote in Eleko; already own properties in central Ikorodu.

Mini counties / town in Ikorodu are Ijede, Igbogbo, Ebute, Baiyeku, Ibeshe, Grammer School/Agbele, Odongunyan (which all have there own local governments now as Ikorodu is a very big place -- I hear population is near 5million now you can tell by the traffic on Ikorodu road sad ) and other. mini places. Even Ogijo isn't part of Ikorodu and its not Lagos state but its been accessed via Shagamu Road Ikorodu
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by uzoo: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
i'll vote badagry.

it has everything eleko and epe environs have except that it is
cleaner (beaches),
affordable cost of living,(damn,food items are so cheap)
closer to the border (for importers),

and did i mention the roads are now better thanks to an action governor.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by r231(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by diordaves(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
Dear Lawyer,

In a vote like this there is the ardent need to be fair, firm and one rule for ALL. I think this whole vote should be cancelled. why? well you are by your ballot system rigging the vote in favour of Sangotedo/ Lakowe (Ajah) How?

You said agent can only post ONE location, so what is this Sangotedo and Lakowe thing? These are two different locations contrary to your earlier instruction. The end effect is that BadmusT is taking vote from NLDers who favour Sangotedo on one hand and Lakowe on the other. You need to split Sangotedo from Lakowe or you merge Badagary and Agbara just like you did with Sangotedo/Lakowe.

Becareful not to kick off yet another controversy.

Folks you need to vote Badagry. Trust me. Non of the other location can touch Badagry, not even with a ten-foot pole. More on Badagry later after this anomaly is rectified.
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2011
@diordaves

Point noted! Will rectify it! That shouldn't stop you from voting! I don't know any of these agents that have posted these lands and I don't intend to favour anyone because the results have been made open and its a 1 man one Vote system so that I won't be able to influence anything except through you guys!

Even if the Sangotedo/Lakowe own wins, i cant alter the voting system now because i dont know the voters and i doubt if i can recall them to revote again but i promise to search the one that comes second due to this error only if sangotedo/lakowe comes first, so i might be searching 3 places. The error is regretted. Pls remember its the first time we are doing this and some errors might crop up but with constructive criticisms like this, future voting patterns will be better.

Thanks for participating!

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Select(m): 2:07am On Sep 20, 2011
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by NextHome(m): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2011
Badagry
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by buzcenter: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2011
the cheapest estate in Nigeria
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by XX01(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2011
Badagry is cheap but can u build rental properties there? As in will people want to rent houses/flats not face me i face you. Does anyone have any idea?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
XX01:

Badagry is cheap but can u build rental properties there? As in will people want to rent houses/flats not face me i face you. Does anyone have any idea?

Not immediately but in like 5 years it might become attractive. I am not trying to start a fight here but the Lagos/Badagry Expressway is currently undergoing reconstruction. How can anybody say the road is excellent at the moment? The worst traffic jam I have been-in this year was on Lagos/Badagry Expressway. Just saying!
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
@
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by MaziIgwe1: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hi Lawyer and all nairalanders,

I have been following up all your nice and wonderful input concerning land related matters in Lagos AND WISH TO VOTE FOR SANGOTEDO/ LAKOWE (AJAH)

I am also soliciting your help concerning the genuineness of the LEKKI GARDEN ESTATE project been advertised on the net at www.newlekki.com

Appreciate you so much.

Many thanks
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Chaircover, what part of Badagry are you talking about here?
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Seems like badagry is looking more interesting. However, i don't see myself relocating there even when i finally retire. tongue
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
@
Re: Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
chaircover:

@mac as far as I know, badagry area starts from Agbara Jucntion all the way into badagry town. Pls correct me if I am wrong

That would be correct. So you don't want to tell me which part? I could describe Mile 2 as Badagry under certain contexts if I wanted; so try and be specific!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Own A Piece Of Luxury From Lekki View Estate Ibeju Lekki / How Is Your Landlord Treating You / Building Collapse: Lagos Demands Integrity Test On Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.