Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only (14149 Views)

Dangote To Build 10 Student Hostels For ABU. / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2011
Good day my fellow Nairalander , i am here out of good will and strife for success for those prospectus student who choose ABU ZARIA as the choice of University that the POST UME result is out and you can check yours at the University website for free (www.abu.edu.ng) and more so , each faculty of the institution as there own cut of mark and you have to make the cut of mark before you will be eligible for admission .

Pls note : Reject any call from any individual who ask for a particular sum of money before you will be giving an admission ." To before warn is to before harm "

You can contact me directly through the following numbers for any inquiry at all concerning the institution ( 08188717864 ) . My name is Mohammed and am wishing you all easy through admission . I will continue to update you as the time flies , Thank you .
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
GOOD DAY EVERYONE , i will like to inform all the prospectus student of ABU ZARIA that you don't have to pay a single dime to check your post ume result on the school website , all you need is the same pin number you previously use in registering for the post ume,

Please beware of the likes of DR AKRAN who extol money from the innocent prospectus in the name of giving you admission .

PLS NOTE: I never ask you to buy any scratch card to check your result and by the way , you can call my line for any assistant whatsoever 08188717864 and please do not forget , MOHAMMED is my name thank you .
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Good day my people , i know most of you have tried to call me for different purposes . Some called me to find out if they have to buy a scratch card before they could check there post ume result , some called to find out if other relevant per time or Diploma courses of the institution is out for sale . Unfortunately , there is seem to be a little problem concerning the school website and they have been trying to work on it .

I will urge all those that are anxious to see there result to be a little more patient , i can guaranty you that i will be the first to notify you of any latest development concerning the post ume and other important matters . My number is 08188717864 . Thank you .
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
Good day to everyone , am here to inform you that the academic session of ABU Zaria is been put on hold due to the one week ASUU strike but remember you can still go ahead to check your post ume result on the school website . The cut of mark for this year is out you can call me through this line 08188717864 . Good luck to you all .
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
The Ahmadu Bello University remedial or School Of Basic And Remedial Form (SBRS) is out and you can get yours at any Unity Bank branch nearest to you or you may as well contact me for more inquiries or any information . My mobile number is 08188717864 ,
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by wahleyz(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2011
Pls,where can i get d diploma form,which bank in lagos, Thankz
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by solswag: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
Like i said , go to any Unity Bank Branch and get yours and if you don't get it there that means you have to come down to the school and purchase one or you may as well call my number .
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by Youngjoeb(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2011
please mohammed, what is the cut off mark.
Please contact me if addmission list is out. Youngjoeb247@yahoo.com
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by DrEkehL(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2011
Good day my fellow Nairalander , i am here out of good will and strife for success for those prospectus student who choose ABU ZARIA as the choice of University that the POST UME result is out and you can check yours at the University website for free (www.abu.edu.ng) and more so , each faculty of the institution as there own cut of mark and you have to make the cut of mark before you will be eligible for admission .

Pls note : Reject any call from any individual who ask for a particular sum of money before you will be giving an admission ." To before warn is to before harm "

You can contact me directly through the following numbers for any inquiry at all concerning the institution,call me
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by DOWHILE1: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2011
undecided :p :-x
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by hopebulus: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2011
pls i would like to know if any has an idea on when the admissions for abu will be out? i heard the skool resumes next week monday. thank you.
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by jimts(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2011
please is the admission list out yet? I can't wait,
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by biijae(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2011
jst got an info dat d list iz out plz i need a confirmation
Re: Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only by BabatundeGPD(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
Pls, watz is d cutoff marks 4 international studies?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling It “garri”, Check Out What It Is Rightly Called. / Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.