Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba (19360 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by dailybuzzng: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFz4VVFpCqQ

Women right campaigner and Women Leader, Ohaneze Ndigbo Women Wing, Hon. Chief Rita Daniels Chukuji has concluded arrangements to host the Executive Governor of Delta State, Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa to a concert in appreciation of his developmental strides in the past eight years in the state.

Okowa took over as helmsman in the oil producing state in 2015 after serving a Senator of the Federal Republic.

He has earned traditional titles and nicknames as a tribute to the landmark feats of his administration.

One of such nicknames is โ€œRoad Masterโ€, a reference to the numerous completed and ongoing road projects across the state under his watch.

His administration has advanced urban-rural integration and transformed urban centres in Delta State with 799 civil infrastructure projects spanning 1,577.8 kilometres of roads and 908.8 kilometres of drainage channels.

He has also been praised for his reinvigorated primary health care system and the establishment of a contributory health insurance scheme with over 900,000 registered clients which has attracted positive attention across the country

He has also initiated several programmes to advance youth employment in the state, including the ICT-Youth Empowerment Programme (ICT-YEP) and the Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA). ICT-YEP is aimed at providing necessary ICT skills training to enable self-employment for start-ups that will be based in Delta State.

The governor has also attracted the commendation of stakeholders for the construction of Asaba Film Village, a project targeting at enhancing creativity, boost economic growth, enhance tourism potentials of the state and arrest youth restiveness.

It is on the premise of these and others that Hon Chief Rita Daniels Chukwuji is organising this appreciation concert which she said came after a careful perusal of the governor's excellent in the last eight years.

According to her, public service icons like Okowa deserve to be celebrated for impactful service to mankind.

The concert coming up 30th of April at the dome event centre Asaba will attract bigwigs in the country's political and business environment.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by QuinModah(f): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
First to Coment (FTC) in my years on Nairaland.
Y'all know what do
Special Shout out to
My Unit Commander & GOC xyz division
God bless the Nigerian Army.

14 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by josiah27: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Hi
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by creolehunt: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
It boggles the mind that a country of Nigeria's stature still celebrates road construction

8 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Emmastan291: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
She would have hosted Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa as the incoming Vice President.

I expected more from Okowa as the Delta State Governor....

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Rolldollar: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by stano2(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
How many movies she don act
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by nwakibie3(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Can someone tell me the economic impact of this useless concert to delta people? Okowa keeps wasting delta state finance

12 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Bahamas95(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
The worst governor in the history of Delta state, he has brought in Sheriff to continue from where he stopped. Even Uduaghan dey learn work for where Okowa dey. Deltans are in trouble.

Wasted 8yrs...... Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Stephaniegold(f): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Okowa na mumu man according to Wike....
When people Don finish PDP and na only Okowa remain to be the vice president candidate.....I spit on his nomination

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Okiton: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by pretydiva(f): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2023
money miss road concert undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Openair: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
grin
Y'all know what do
Special Shout out to

Good morning, abeg ehn, dem dey give money for this thing (just curious) ?

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Olowoeko11: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Praise singer

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Murife don't runn... hai!

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Goodlady(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Appreciating what?
Failure?
Does he think he's like Obi that ll come again in 2027?
Failure dey build profile.
stano2:
How many movies she don act
She's Regina Daniels mom.

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Na Regina mama be that??

2 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by ganisucks(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Joke of the year. When will her son-in-law๐Ÿ˜‚ tell his people what happened to that pregnant woman. Everyone wants to know the details of her final hours.
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
$1000
Openair:

Good morning, abeg ehn, dem dey give money for this thing (just curious) ?
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Princeton92(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž@QuinModah

QuinModah:
grin
Y'all know what do
Special Shout out to

But wetin concern us with Rita Daniels noise everywhere? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by vanditijjani: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Mama want cash out before the promo ends

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by starz100: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Appreciation for what you say?
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by wealthpreach(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
The worst governor in the history of Delta state, he has brought in Sheriff to continue from where he stopped. Even Uduaghan dey learn work for where Okowa dey. Deltans are in trouble.

Wasted 8yrs...... Nonsense!

We no complain give you. He has done a lot... And it's a normal thing for humans to always have a reason to complain.

A Deltan living in Delta that is not pained about Omo Agege's loss will not complain shit.

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Primusinterpares(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Appreciation for what exactly?? By putting the state in huge debts

2 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by davidl7: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Funny clowns! Looters!

They dont know what to do with Tax payers money again.

1 Like

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by FireUpNow(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
grin
Y'all know what do
Special Shout out to
Officer I sight you. Tuale awuha!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by rippa(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2023
mainman7:
Wow! Did you see the other thread of how PDP Swept Delta without anything for Elupee? Indigenous People have woken up everywhere and would never again allow the evil greedy Souls to use sugar-coated Deception Backdoor to Politically Enslave them on their Fatherland. Watch how they accuse those indigenous Tribes that resisted their evil Plan, and call them Tribalists, Rascals, Corrupt, etc. They have mastered how to Whitewash themselves as Angelic Saints and call those that become Wiser than them evil.

Yorubas abroad should wake up and Write Daily too. Let the senseless ipob people home and abroad that have been using wicked Narrative to get USA Government Attention know that You are more better at Incriminating Obi and getting the International Community to ban him from ever stepping into any of their Countries. I trust Yorubas, unless they are never Ready to pay you back in your own Coin. Once they are tired of your nosense and wickedness, you are done for!

Yoruba and Northern Youths at Home should also start more severe daily Counter Protests as Fulanis did when these same Senseless Igbos rose up against Buhari's Swearing in 2015. After watching and discovering that the demonic envious Igbos are hellbent on getting USA, etc to work againt Buhari's Swearing, the Fualnis, Hausas plus some Yorubas Youths that supported Buhari started Violent Counter Protests too. The Merciless Blows and Heavy Slaps landed on Charlie Boy and others protesting in Abuja then, just like the recently Igbo Celebrities too, made him to scamper blindly as he rushed for Bike to flee from Wuse Market. The Superior Wickedness unleashed on them sent shivers down their spineless spines like the Operation Python Dance, they shocked back to reality. That was the last day they ever protested or their celebrity write Petition against Buhari. The Igbos that were for so long crying more than the bereaved Jonathan SS got their sense Reset to Factory Setting instantly.

Southern Southerners, Fualnis, Yorubas, Hausas, the Shetima Kanuri Youths and every other Supporters of Tinubu's Victory as President must Rise up immediately to give the rabid myopic incorrigibly Sad Souls called Igbos same Treatment because that is the only Language they ever understand as they are always Permanently blinded with their Demonic Greed and Cancerous Envy until the People they are trying to Prevent from Greatness rise up against them. Q.E.D.
Mumu
If presidential election is held in delta 1million times with Obi on the ballot
He will win that 1million times
My dad is from Edo and my mum from delta(same village with okowa)
The aim was never Labour party.
It was and always Obi.
Even when Obi went to Rivers, there was an agreement for Obi in presidency and PDP for other seats until Tinubu came with a bigger offer that made Wike to have to do mumu rigging
From Edo down to akwa ibom
Obi and not LP was the agreement.
But u yoruba mugus in APC are making it about tribes and party instead of personalities.
Una get a long way to really go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by RichBoy247: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Losers appreciation party?
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by RichBoy247: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2023
rippa:

Mumu
If presidential election is held in delta 1million times with Obi on the ballot
He will win that 1million times
My dad is from Edo and my mum from delta(same village with okowa)
The aim was never Labour party.
It was and always Obi.
Even when Obi went to Rivers, there was an agreement for Obi in presidency and PDP for other seats until Tinubu came with a bigger offer that made Wike to have to do mumu rigging
From Edo down to akwa ibom
Obi and not LP was the agreement.
But u yoruba mugus in APC are making it about tribes and party instead of personalities.
Una get a long way to really go

Now, I understand that your post-election loss trauma has deteriorated to depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Solsix(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
K
Re: Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba by Solsix(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
grin
Y'all know what do
Special Shout out to
Go collect cow from your king

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Sunday Aghedo, Edoโ€™s APC Lawmaker / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / Sierra Leone Deny Appointment Of Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.