Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (30908 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by lillaowow(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: most men do not get married by "mistake". They know what they are getting into. Mr dear, this man is calling u to b his side chick, his girl on the side. If he truly has feelings for you he wouldn't have married another woman. My dear, open your EYES
ma'am..
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Mprex(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
I will be like NTOOOORRRR tongue tongue tongue

happy married life tongue

mtchw undecided
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by marieolae(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
lillaowow: ma'am..
sir
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by lillaowow(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: sir
I got a new follower. Guess I should be happy.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by marieolae(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
wink
lillaowow: I got a new follower. Guess I should be happy.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by tpia1: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
That means your ancestral enemies in your village are tapping your phone.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by christybabe(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hell No, the fact that he didn't marry you is enough reason not to have anything to do with him. The i can't live without you phrase is a plot, he didn't marry you cos he thinks you are not good enough, so he can't eat his cake and have it. shikina!
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Lydiafred: 3:40am On Dec 10, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.....

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by sneak3(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2015
comely:

She will have to forget about me,since she belong to another man.I eill shun her off,so she is demanding for extra marital affairs,that is imposible.She rush into marriage,if she need to rush out ,that will be to another man.

Exposed!!! One of these niggas pretending to be a lady..
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by doogud: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
DR JADU ODIN I WANTED TO TO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK AND EFFORT. I REQUESTED A REUNION LOVE SPELL (TO BRING BACK MY BOYFRIEND) AND WITHIN 3 WEEKS BRYCE WAS BACK AND CALLING ME REGULARLY, AND LITTLE BY LITTLE WE FIXED WHAT I HAD MESSED UP. HONESTLY, I WASN’T SURE THAT THIS WAS GOING TO WORK AS I HAD GONE TO OTHER CASTERS WITH NO RESULTS, BUT I HAD TO GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT. YOU TOLD ME TO BE PATIENT AND I WAS, AND I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR WORK! I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED TWO FRIENDS TO YOU FOR HELP WITH THEIR LOVE LIVES AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE I FEEL NEEDS YOU. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH DR ODIN YOU CAN REACH HIM IF YOU NEED HIS HELP ON HIS EMAIL : DRODINTEMPLE3523@GMAIL.COM WHATSAPP; +971552789067

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / Can You Marry A Non-graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.