Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47504 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by ololadeadebola: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Popular afrobeat star Davido has visited the residence of millionaire and business magnate Tony Elumelu in preparation for his upcoming album, “Timeless”.

In viral footage, the father of three can be seen in high spirits at the billionaire’s estate. Davido was beaming as he posed for photographs with the millionaire and his daughter.

Happy birthday to my princess Gigi 🎉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYcQlGLQET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2023
See money.
How do I meet Tony Elumelu's daughter?
I wanna be her loyal bestie.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance. Ok I v been briefed that it's either CBN gov or finance minister.
But I know he's UBA boss.
Ghezo:

It's like proposing Dangote for minister or cbn guber...stop capping nonsense already, okay? Elumelu is beyond such mundane prognostications
Okonjo Iweala came from world bank to minister of finance so kini big deal? It's about service to humanity and not the networth. Mr Ghezo, 17th century King of Dahomey that loves using Amazons for bouncer & war. Upgrade your reasoning to 2023 AD. You are still using version 1700 AD, that's over 300 years.

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Niceness. Something obviously is cooking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by pacino26(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Davido going to pluck a ripe mango from the tree in Tony’s compound. grin grin grin
After singing Dele na na boi, I don’t see Elumelu fitting into his lyrics o!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by olasaad(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2023
pacino26:
Davido going to pluck a ripe mango from the tree in Tony’s compound. grin grin grin
After singing Dele na na boi, I don’t see Elumelu fitting into his lyrics o!

The last time the babe was dancing with flavour on her daddy's birthday dinner.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.
How do I meet Tony Elumelu's daughter?
I wanna be her bestie.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance.
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Lamanii22(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Omooor in this life just make money…

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Shalommy(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Davido 5th baby mama loading..... Chaii cheesy cheesy Person carry fish play with cat. Issorite!

16 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.

Maybe president of Biafra. Aside UBA whatelse? Rivers state Governor controls more money than him. Una go just dey overhyped people.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Maybe president of Biafra. Aside UBA whatelse? Rivers state Governor controls more money than him. Una go just dey overhyped people.
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Brendaniel: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Cool...
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by inoki247: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
shocked shocked

Some people are enjoying dere life while some are online 247 looking for Wu to curse....

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by StraightGaay: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
This girl, the bleep we had under the Tree is still fresh as fu. Ck
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by haybhi1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Billionaire and his daughter wore dark glasses in a room. Poor man would do the same and stupiid people will castigate him into depression and caving in.

Poor man na problem of poor man.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Victoxy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wanna be a cuppy?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by OmotolaBoy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido Omo Baba olowo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by VIKTO83(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido is looking for something.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by rippa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
ololadeadebola:
Popular afrobeat star Davido has visited the residence of millionaire and business magnate Tony Elumelu in preparation for his upcoming album, “Timeless”.

In viral footage, the father of three can be seen in high spirits at the billionaire’s estate. Davido was beaming as he posed for photographs with the millionaire and his daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYcQlGLQET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Wealthy people dey connect
Poor men dey fight on nairaland 🤣🤣

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Zico5(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
Who is Tony Elumelu that minister is bigger than him. If okonjo Iweala can be a minister, how big is Elumelu. It may surprise u that he will accept any position in government if given the opportunity. You guys can hype urself die.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Adebaba1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Money is power

3 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by VTJN(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Billionaires gang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by bikefab(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Money men...
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by BlackAdams007: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
The frog does not run in day time for nothing.

Something is around the conner, i guess.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by naijaboy99: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Somebody tell davido that his lukewarm career is over. Not that he ever wrote a single song all his life. Fake life don't last
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Nwadu: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
You mean davido visits Nigeria incoming CBN governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by chudez0147(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders
You even dey reply the guy
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by kingbee90: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin

İ see Davido impregnating this young lady Las Las.....

This I have seen.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by updatechange(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
My favorite Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by haybhi1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
One dumb man upstairs said Tony Elemelu is bigger than a president, forgetting that only one policy from a president is enough to completely dent the position of a billionaire and everything he/she stands for.

Ask Jack Ma of China.

51 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.