Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,009 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals (13564 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mukina2: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
ABSU Rapists – Information Wanted
Posted on September 19, 2011 by @OKshorty1

We all heard about the heinous violation of a young girl purportedly by 5 students of Abia State University. The supposed students made a video of the crime which eventually made its way to the Internet. People expressed outrage at the violation but few could do anything about it. So I decided to offer a financial reward to anyone who could provide information that would lead to the arrest of the suspects. A few other Twitter friends who were as incensed as I was are also chipping in. For the sake of their privacy, I won’t mention their names.

So if you have any information that can lead to the arrest and prosecution of all five suspects please send an email to info@eienigeria.org The identity of anyone who provides such information will be protected. The reward for providing this information is N200,000 (two hundred thousand Naira). You can read the tweet at my Twitter handle @OKshorty1

http://okshorty1./2011/09/19/absu-rapists-information-wanted/
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
Are you married? kiss kiss *looking for a vacant wify material undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by MMM2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
dose boiz need 2 die
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
omo shocked 200k :ono be moi moi o, I shall beep up and widen my search for the culprits angry angry angry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by DeepSoul(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2011

Very commendable move kiss
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by zmurda(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=18pt]The Nigerian citizen doing the work of the Nigerian government.

We already provide our own light, our own water, our security and roads. . . now we have to hunt down criminals by ourselves. Its the deepest shame imaginable.

Our shallow minister who represents the youths was spewing mindless garbage in the media, reminiscent of his boss Gridlock Jonathan[/size]
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
R/A/P/E is not new, its part of our nature. R/A/P/E, according to evolutionary theorists Randy Thornhill and Craig T. Palmer, represents just another seed-spreading technique favored by natural selection. I agree it's nasty, brutish and short on pre-intimacy and seduction. But it gets the job done, wella.

Since the majority of victims are women of childbearing age ( as it is in this case ) the motive isnt necessarily violence, but lust and love. The intent, however unconscious, is to impregnate. Hence RA/P/E is not an act of pathology really, but a venerable old strategy for procreation, albeit via different method/style. We all have to realize that sometimes what's "natural" isn't always nice. Nothing good comes easy!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
z-murda:

[size=18pt]The Nigerian citizen doing the work of the Nigerian government.

We already provide our own light, our own water, our security and roads. . . now we have to hunt down criminals by ourselves. Its the deepest shame imaginable.

Our shallow minister who represents the youths was spewing mindless garbage in the media, reminiscent of his boss Gridlock Jonathan[/size]

I keep hearing 'We' in your construct. Would you have done this

Please this is a solution thread and not an 'already known facts of assumption' expository one. She just showed how it can be done, without waiting for the Govt. so go and proffer solutions about our numerous problems instead of reminding us what we already knwo. And if you don't have anything to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

violation is not new, its part of our nature. violation, according to evolutionary theorists Randy Thornhill and Craig T. Palmer, represents just another seed-spreading technique favored by natural selection.I agree it's nasty, brutish and short on pre-intimacy and seduction. But it gets the job done, wella.

Since the majority of victims are women of childbearing age ( as it is in this case ) the motive isnt necessarily violence, but lust and love. The intent, however unconscious, is to impregnate. Hence violation is not an act of pathology, but a venerable old strategy for procreation, albeit a different one. We all have to realize that sometimes what's "natural" isn't always nice. Nothing good comes easy!

Nobody asked for a lecture, Go and widen your search bro
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by doctokwus: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Gud move,dese kind of move is what we shd begin to use social media and d net in general for in nigeria.Since d law enforcement agents av failed us repeatedly we shd learn to hep ourselves in dis country.Pls pple shd b gven a lot of blif dt d mony is real and I bet u if pple ar convinced s/1 wi surely com out in a short time with relevant info because dese guys must av bragged about it to d hearshot of 1 or 2 pple,evn 1 amongst dem can turn against d oda guys bc of d monetary reward.Den evn if dey ar fishd out and d police ar footdraggin,we can evn stil use d social media to shame dem til dey bcome useless to society,dere family and demselves.We nidmor of such self hep moves particularly in trackin crimes in dis countryvn if dey ar fishd out and d police ar footdraggin,we can evn stil use d social media to shame dem til dey bcome useless to society,dere family and demselves.We nidmor of such self hep moves particularly in trackin crimes in dis country
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

Nobody asked for a lecture, Go and widen your search bro

There is nothing to search for. those guys have committed NO sin.

Get a job, stop relying on someone else's money.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Mukina i strongly think if this can be sent as a mail to the School for circulation it will gain more grounds.

Im sure betrayal can set in, with the money involved o undecided undecided
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

@Mukina i strongly think if this can be sent as a mail to the School for circulation it will gain more grounds.

Im sure betrayal can set in, with the money involved o undecided undecided

Whats your business, leave guys alone jo.

Anuofia you!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

There is nothing to search for. those guys have committed NO sin.

Get a job, stop relying on someone else's money.

Just exactly as I expected,

A very immature response.

I wish it was your wife that was violated or just  your daughter. If you dont shut up your crap, what do you know about sin
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

Just exactly as I expected,

A very immature response.

I wish it was your wife that was violated or just  your daughter. If you dont shut up your crap, what do you know about sin

All I am saying is GO GET A JOB!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by TayoUK(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mitofag; are you for real?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

All I am saying is GO GET A JOB!

As I dont have one? undecided
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
Tayo-UK:

Mitofag; are you for real?

You think I am like you who comes here to make friends?

Ediot!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
Is the girl dumb?

I watched the video and overheard her mention one of the guys names

She should be able to recognise them

And meanwhile, it was stated she ''insulted'' one of the guys, so she must have known them somehow

But seriously, those guys deserve to be stoned
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by TayoUK(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

R/A/P/E is not new, its part of our nature. R/A/P/E, according to evolutionary theorists Randy Thornhill and Craig T. Palmer, represents just another seed-spreading technique favored by natural selection. I agree it's nasty, brutish and short on pre-intimacy and seduction. But it gets the job done, wella.

Since the majority of victims are women of childbearing age ( as it is in this case ) the motive isnt necessarily violence, but lust and love. The intent, however unconscious, is to impregnate. Hence RA/P/E is not an act of pathology really, but a venerable old strategy for procreation, albeit via different method/style. We all have to realize that sometimes what's "natural" isn't always nice. Nothing good comes easy!

It's quite unfortunate that you thing it's normal for a woman to be violated! What a mindset!

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
chamber2:

Is the girl dumb?

I watched the video and overheard her mention one of the guys names

And meanwhile, it was stated she ''insulted'' one of the guys, so she must have known them somehow

Pls can you post the link for the video?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
chamber2:

Is the girl dumb?

I watched the video and overheard name mention one of the guys names

Stoned? Why? For getting in touch with their inner cavemen?

Next time you eat, i will make sure to stone you and kill you.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

Another mad+deluded and brainwashed gay on Nl, Give me your address, ill send some hoodlums to rape any being with pu.ssie you've got.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

Stoned? Why? For getting in touch with their inner cavemen?

Next time you eat, i will make sure to stone you and kill you.

you must be smoking.

have you seen the video?

a group of guys raped an innocent girl and you are here spewing nonsense

All these man lovers sef
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

You and who nature? Go sleep young man or woman or whatever. Or maybe drink some coffee that may help clear your head up.

@topic, I am seriously praying everyday that those beast get caught. They deserve the worst punishment. Those asses joystick ought to get cut pieces to pieces. And it should get taped also. Aszzzzzzzholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
Good gesture.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mjconcept(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hmm a very good move but i advice the blogger to be careful or you will be another case to be solved.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
To get these guys is simple

As reported, they are students of Abia State University (first clue)

They must sit for their exams soon.

The school and security outfits should make a point to take this girl along to all exam venues in order to identify these boys.

They are not spirits they are humans and students for that matter.

The guy knows them by name.

Also, all course representatives in the school should be consulted to help identify the guys in the video
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by zmurda(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

I keep hearing 'We' in your construct. Would you have done this

Please this is a solution thread and not an 'already known facts of assumption' expository one. She just showed how it can be done, without waiting for the Govt. so go and proffer solutions about our numerous problems instead of reminding us what we already knwo. And if you don't have anything to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

[size=16pt]pinkrex, or whatever gay name you give yourself.

This is a free zone. If you don't like my comments, take a shaft and stick it down your bum.

Proper people out there are looking for the solution. There really is nothing you can do here.
[/size]
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
This blogger must be very stoo-pid!

[size=20pt]Is the victim not alive?
Did she not mention one 'Uchenna' in the video clip?
[/size]

Why not go and find her?
Did she not mention names of the perpetrators?
Nonsense!
I am sure the Governor of the state's son is one of the perpertrators and all this grand-standiing is to delay justice, so the rich-men's children can get out of the country.

So if you have any information that can lead to the arrest and prosecution of all five suspects please send an email to info@eienigeria.org  The identity of anyone who provides such information will be protected. The reward for providing this information is N200,000 (two hundred thousand Naira). You can read the tweet at my Twitter handle @OKshorty1

Common gerrrrrrrof the internet!
If na so US make noise, dem nor for catch Osama Bin Ladin.
Empty vessels!

Nigerians make me sick!

WHAT A USELESS COUNTRY FULL OF USELESS PEOPLE!

GOD FORBID!!!

In fact, let me log off before I stroke out with annoyance. This matter just keeps getting aggravating by the moment.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mallorca(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
i wept for Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
BootyOnMe:

This blogger must be very stoo-pid!
Is the victim not alive?
Why not go and find her?
Did she not mention names of the perpetrators?
Nonsense!
I am sure the Governor of the state's son is one of the perpertrators and all this grand-standiing is to delay justice, so the rich-men's children can get out of the country.

WHAT A USELESS COUNTRY FULL OF USELESS PEOPLE!

GOD FORBID!!!

Exactly

she did mention their names

Why can't she identify them?

And it seems they know one another before the incident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Five Suspected Kidnappers In Imo / Pastor, Wife And Others Accused Of Child Trafficking In Abia State / Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.