Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai (69855 Views)

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by aloyemeka1: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=14pt]Physically, I saw Jesus Christ twice in my bedroom — Rev. Ukpai[/size]

Written by BANKOLE MAKINDE
Sunday, 18 September 2011

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/sep/18/tribune/images/auma-ukpai2[1].jpg[/img]
Reverend Dr. Uma Ukpai

Founder of Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association Incorporated, Reverend Dr. Uma Ukpai, spoke with BANKOLE MAKINDE about how God made him perform his first miracle at the age of 10 and sundry issues affecting the polity and Christendom.

We have heard much about the many wonderful things, especially healings that God has been using you as a vessel to perform for the benefit of humanity. Who really are you?
Well, I am just an ordinary man who was fortunate to meet Christ at the age of 10 and it was not an ordinary meeting as it was dramatic in the sense that soon after a mad man came to our school and sent everybody out. I then heard God say to me that “you also can sack him”, and so I commanded him. His name was Deko and the incident took place in Udohi, Ukana County Council School and the mad man rolled out of the school.

This experience frightened me, just like it frightened others; the story began to circulate and this was in 1958 and it is still circulating. We have seen God healed different kinds of people but it was not me that carried out those miracles as I was only an instrument in God’s hands. Even the miracles confused and baffled me just as it baffled all other observers and so, I would not say that it was me that did it but I would say that it was God. I have seen God do what I considered to be impossible and up till now, my mind would prick me to ask if or not it was in a trance or it was real.

Ordinarily, they don’t add up but I have had to keep quiet and say to myself that if it is of God, He would do another type and He has done various kinds of miracles over the years which are spread across the world. In our crusade in Umuahia, God told me the very first day of the Great Umuahia for Christ Crusade that 15 cripples would walk. I have never seen such number walked before. Even Christians from my hometown came to me and told me that if I was not sure that this would happen, then, I should not come to the crusade ground because the people would be coming to the place with their stones and Bibles. But everything happened completely and I was struck with fear.

While speaking in Abiriba, where you can call my home, God told me to ask them to bring every blind person they knew and that without prayers, those that would see, would see and people brought the blind from all over the Local Governments and out of 18 blind people brought there that day, 17 people confessed that they saw without prayers. My uncle who was a pastor asked me what this was, because, according to him, miracles could not happen without prayers and I told him

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/church-features/5069-physically-i-saw-jesus-christ-twice-in-my-bedroom--rev-ukpai
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by aloyemeka1: 2:47am On Sep 20, 2011
Seeing Jesus live can be exhilarating.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by globexl: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2011
Same as taking opium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Andrew3(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2011
It only takes divine eyes to see who and what ordinary eyes cannot see. he may have what i takes.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by ziccoit: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2011
delusion of grandiose.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2011
globexl:

Same as taking opium.
Even common kain-kain grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2011
You need to see a psychiatrist man of God to help detach you from you imaginary friend.

In the movie 'A beautiful mind' with Russell Crowe, he had this imaginary friend, a little girl he also sees in his bedroom, but he later realised he was suffering from delusion of grandiose one day when he realised the girl never gets old, he has been seeing her for over 20 years and she's still the same age.

So Rev, as Jesus is over 2,000 years old and he never gets old, pls come to the realisation you are suffering from delusion of grandiose and try and get professional help to cure your imaginary friend you see in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2011
An overdose of cannabis will make u see prophet mohammed and krishna
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by iyke100(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2011
These so called men of God are fraudulent, Big 419 people. Seeing Jesus physically, tell that to the marines

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by slap1(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2011
Uma Ukpai is not the regular man of God we see all over the place. If he said he saw Christ, that's a matter for both of them, I wasn't privy to it.Uma Ukpai is not the regular man of God we see all over the place. If he said he saw Christ, that's a matter for both of them, I wasn't privy to it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by moshoodn(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2011
Oh ye men of little faith!

Y'all need to up your faith by a few degrees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by GMcompere: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2011
Rev Ukpai

One of the reason why i love this man is that he found his calling as an evangelist and he stood with it. In Nigeria, you see many evangelists pastor a church. The five fold ministry is clear, men like Reinhard Bonkke and his likes really inspires me a lot. An evangelist has not business pastoring a church except of course he also has a pastoral calling upon his life.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2011
ogbeche77:

An overdose of cannabis will make u see prophet mohammed and krishna
I found out if you if u inhale enough petrol fumes immediately after the cannabis, you will see Buddha come and join Mohammed and Krishna, and the 3 of them will be playing ludo and they ask you to come and join them grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by 9jafreak: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2011
Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association Incorporated

[size=14pt]The bolded got me rolling. For the first time, a man of God did not deny that Church is corporation.

But then why isn't he paying TAXES?

This is the man that gets paid hundreds of thousands and millions just to preach a sermon.

Long live the empire.
[/size]
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by MELAA: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=16pt]Those doubting the Man of God, keep doubting HIM. Your doubt will not make him reverse his word. Man of God you naturally inspires me. I believe in your Ministry.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2011
:-x undecided :-x undecided :-x undecided :-x undecided
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by amblors(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2011
i just see this topic for front page begin laffffff
laffff
laffff
its just hilarious for me atleast.

no other comment.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by amblors(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2011
i gast type again coz i still dey laff, HARD.
even as i dey type. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Gnosticmovement(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2011
As we agnostics would say '' we are not sure'', idi amin if u believe in the existence of a ''jesus'' den u should also believe dat he doesnt age, lol, summary i dont knw if he is ryt or wrong, im not sure, gmn
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by dreaMaker: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2011
you saw him twice, i saw him thrice. kini big deal? nonsense, call me up when you see mithra. 4kin criminal.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by 9jafreak: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2011
All big men of God across the country are establishing Universities all over the place but we are yet to hear of Uma Ukpai University. Anything wrong? Why should there be Uma Ukpai University? But there is already Uma Ukpai College of Business and Theology? We have a hospital which we established 12 years ago and then, we are building the Uma Ukpai College of Technology in Abia State and very soon, we shall have the Uma Ukpai College of Agriculture in Abia State. We had wanted to build the Aeronautical Engineering University but we could not find enough land where we wanted to build it.

In order words, why should there be an Uma Ukpai University when there are already 3 institutions and 1 more in the offing?

Why use your name if indeed it's charity? It's Christ-like,unfeigned LOVE?

[size=16pt]EMPIRE[/size] STATE OF MIND
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by dustydee: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
9jafreak:

Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association Incorporated

[size=14pt]The bolded got me rolling. For the first time, a man of God did not deny that Church is corporation.

But then why isn't he paying TAXES?

This is the man that gets paid hundreds of thousands and millions just to preach a sermon.

Long live the empire.
[/size]
Does he pastor a church? No. he's an evangelist so keep your ignorance under wraps.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Birniwa(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2011
Finally I've 2 conclusions here, either this man has simply lied maybe to gain public attention to his ministry or in other words Christianity is nothing but a lie and illogicalities because I read Bible in Exodus 33:20 where it quotes (But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"wink. Now tell me, where the lie is coming, from this man or The Christian Bible?
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by tEsLim(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2011
He should have taken a picture with him or ask him to sign an autograph I can help him arrange for it to be auctioned at the London Auction House for $20billion. Delusional LIAR! Maybe most of this religious folks are insane , I think insanity starts when people dont use logic and common sense
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by amblors(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2011
tEsLim:

[b]He should have taken a picture with him or ask him to sign an autograph I can help him arrange for it to be auctioned at the London Auction House for $20billion. [/b]Delusional LIAR! Maybe most of this religious folks are insane , I think insanity starts when people dont use logic and common sense

that was hilarious man
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2011
Gnosticmovement:

As we agnostics would say '' we are not sure'', idi amin if u believe in the existence of a ''jesus'' den u should also believe dat he doesnt age, lol, summary i dont knw if he is ryt or wrong, im not sure, gmn

FYI, I dont believe in the existence of 'a' Jesus. I am a gnostic myself. I was just using the example of the movie 'a beautiful mind' to define the Rev's imaginary friend.
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by IdiAmin2(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2011
tEsLim:

He should have taken a picture with him or ask him to sign an autograph I can help him arrange for it to be auctioned at the London Auction House for $20billion. Delusional LIAR! Maybe most of this religious folks are insane , I think insanity starts when people dont use logic and common sense

Exactly grin grin grin. The Rev knows people will find it hard to believe his story (except for blind sheeps of course), he for enter picture with Jesus to show us now!!! with him and jesus holding up the peace sign grin grin grin

So next time your imaginary friend comes to your bedroom, take photo abeg. but make sure your flash is off ooo, cos jesus' glowing transfigured body no go show with flash. grin grin grin

SMH - what religion has done to the minds of people.

If you ask the Rev what Jesus looks like, I bet you na white man he will describe. Delusional muthaf%£&er
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by hbrednic: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2011
comedian
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by sylve11: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2011
embarassed cool
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Wankasi: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2011
there is lot of mad and insane people out their!!! If only God can used u 2 heal them, 9nigeria will be a better place, our government are frustrating us, there is no job opportunity, no good road, no clean water etc!! How i wish all d pastor in this country can united and pray 4 d government 2 better d life of his citezens
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Olaone1: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2011
I watched a Christian play (I didn't want to) and the only black man in the said play was Satan/Devil.

Just imagine that. And, they show these films in African churches. undecided

A black man in the Middle East 2000 years ago? And why not Jesus . . . why the devil?

It's good to have faith, but, use your head moi people
Re: I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai by Malila: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2011
Ola,

What is the name of the play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.