Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser (7658 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by anonymous6(f): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2011
[b]"Ghanaian Silver screen star Majid Michel, has openly declared that Nollywood screen diva, Genevieve Nnaji definitely knows how to use her lips on him to make him feel like he is really kissing a lady.

The “Agony of Christ” actor said this during an interview with Kwaku Sintim Misa (KSM) on his Friday night variety show “Thank God It’s Friday” (TGIF), on Metro TV. KSM asked Majid to tell the whole world the actress he has ever enjoyed kissing in a movie.

Majid had a good laugh, gave it a thought for some few seconds and said; “I know my wife is watching, she will kill me but I will say it. Well, I will say, it is Genevieve Nnaji. God! She kissed me really well. She kissed me for me to feel that I was really kissing a sweet lip, and I enjoyed every bit of it!!”

Majid has played numerous romantic roles in several movies where he had to kiss different actresses including, Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson, Martha Ankomah, Juliet Ibrahim, Omotola Jelade Ekeinde, Mercy Johnson among others, but among all these lovely actresses, sexy and pretty face Genevieve Nnaji is the best kisser, and he emphasized that he will do it again with her at any given opportunity."[/b]

Genevieve Nnaji & Majid Michel
Re: Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by babyboy3(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2011
Wow!!!!!!!!

Its called acting NO TONGUES are involved, he needs to relax or cool down and shouldnt get emotional about it
Re: Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by anonymous6(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
I agree, I wonder how his wife is handling the news
Re: Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by swizz01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Omoh see funny confession.....U̶̲̥̅̊na sure say †ђξ guy no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ eye GENEVIVE?.....
Re: Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by Donziglag: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmmm dis confesion u wife dey hear am ooo
Re: Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 27, 2012
anonymous6: I agree, I wonder how his wife is handling the news

He go sleep for bq for one week.

(1) (Reply)

Again? Amber Rose Sets Instagram On Fire, Shares Totally Na `ked Pictures / "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.