Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,063 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lekki Gardens Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Gardens Estate (3953 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Isheri North, after Lekki Gardens For N7M/ Acre! / Affordable 600sqm @ Lekki Gardens Phase 2 & 665sqm Beside Lagos Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Gardens Estate by MaziIgwe1: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2011
Hi to all,

I am quiet new on the forum and will appreciate your input / info concerning the genuineness of the LEKKI GARDEN ESTATE project been advertised on the net at www.newlekki.com

Many thanks
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by tonyeke: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hello,

I have the same feeling about the E-block group and the GTRich investment about the Lekki Gardens project.

Please folks , kindly confirm the authenticity of the Lekki Gardens Estate project.

Thanks
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by pato405(m): 1:42am On Jan 11, 2012
more information needed about this. looks so vague and nebulous. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by tonyeke: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2012
Kindly find attachedkindly drop ur email let me send u some attachements.

Thanks
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by tonyeke: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2012
my-email is rankine1010@yahoo.com
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by cxploits(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
the Estate is real, you need to visit the place to appreciate what we are talking about here.

My company - Cleaving was involved in marketing of the plots there, so also now that the sales of the terrace houses - duplex is on-going.

Contact Daniel on +2348033259595, adebayo6019@cxploitsltd.com

you can request for the pictures of what are on ground.

The 4-bed Terrace duplex sells for N13.5m - during this Promo period, which ends on the last day of January, 2012. Only 40 units are available within this period, it is on 1st come 1st served basis.

one very good thing about the Estate is that you have the opportunity to pay instalmentally over a period. if you go for 1st and second payment plan - N10.5m and N8m initial payment respectively, your house is deliverable n 3 months but habitable in 6 months.

it is a well planned Estate, within a build - up Estate and very close to Lagos Business School and LASU Lekki Centre.

It is an investment you will never regret embarking on. What you are buying for N13.5m now will be worth N25m or more in the next 12 months or thereabout.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by oduko: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am about to buy a 3 bedroom terrace in their lekki gardens phase 2. but i am worried that they dont give you title when you make payment. just a sales contract. also, what sort of title does the phase 1 have? is it owned by GT rich?
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by ferpozie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Are you making an outright payment? Is it for real?
Re: Lekki Gardens Estate by kenock: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
I can help.contact me on 08096677688, I supply building materials to the site at present.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? / 1 ACRE OF LAND @ AJAH FACING EXPRESS WITH G/ CONSENT LAGOS / 3bedroom Terraced Duplex For Sale @ Victoria Crest Estate By Chevron Lekki 36m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.