Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga (1546 Views)

Another Coach Sacked In Bundesliga / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Obafemi Martins 1st Goal In Bundesliga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga by SamMilla1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2007
Nigerian strikers are drawing a lot of attention to themselves in Germany this season.
- Solomon Okoronkwo of Hertha Berlin has so far scored two Bundesliga goals, and
- Manasseh Ishiaku of MSV Duisburg has scored four times in four games.
Re: Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga by obasanjo2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2007
It's wonderful, especially with Ishyaku who just moved in from the Jupiler League in Belgium. He has settled in so easily! He grabbed a hat-trick on the opening day and added one later. His feat was celebrated in Germany.

For Okoronkwo, it is soothing to hear of him seeing the back of the net again after being threatened with demotion/loan spell in the lower league. The gangling striker, who made little headlines at the World Youth Championships in Holland in 2005, needs to up his game so as to be where the big boys are. I wish all our stars well and I hope they keep their forms till the last day of the league.
Re: Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga by WarfyBoy(m): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2007
thts kool , i like tht guy Okoronko, n i pray for him to succeed n move to d nest big club in europe, God wil favour him , Ishiaku i saw him wen he was being interviwed on Front Thrown, hes kool i wish dem luck
Re: Nigerian Stars Hot In Bundesliga by MP007(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2007
so na now u come remember those yong boiz abi? alll the obi talk don finish , na okonkwo turn, yall sounding like CNN mnsnbc,

(1) (Reply)

The Catalan Giants Barca Now Have A New Carnivore - Suarez / Real Madrid Caught Up In Clasico Corruption Row Goal.com / Gabon Will Use 4 Stadiums For African Cup Of Nations 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.