Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247797 members, 1664924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 October 2014 at 09:22 PM

How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone (857319 Views)

Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2011
Facebook grants users to access the full site just like that of computer view only if you can follow this simple trick that you will be given.

Once you get this trick, you can visit facebook's full site with your mobile phone and continue to enjoy computer view of your facebook account.

If you are tired of browsing through the mobile site, then first log in to facebook mobile site i.e log in as if you want to access the mobile site;
Now go to your browser's address bar and type www.facebook.com/home.php and you will be taken to the full site just like the one displayed on a computer. Do not forget to add 'www.' before the main url ie. www.facebook.com/home.php

You can do this as many times as you wish.

www.thelatestinfos.com

4 Likes

Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by ajaxify: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2011
Interesting, the technique worked, just tried it.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by databoy247(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
One of the best tricks i have ever seen. Nice one bro
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
Thanks guys
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by ajaxify: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tis fantastico.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by chimuchi(f): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
and of what benefit will this be to my career?
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by toluxa1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
databoy247: One of the best tricks i have ever seen. Nice one bro
That means you have seen little or no tricks before.

Cant Bliv dis is on the homepage
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mercenaryx(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
chimuchi: and of what benefit will this be to my career?

Its not meant for you. If you dont like it then stay off. Haba!
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mercenaryx(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
toluxa1:

Sadist
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by Mr9iceGuy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
u can as well use this format to view the full site by typing www.faceboo.com/m2w and land ur self into full site
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by Mpetempe(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
mercenaryx:
Sadist

gringringringringringringrin
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mikuz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nice grin
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by khadaffi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
you only think u are in the full site but you are not. In the computer, the full site allows you to chat this one don't.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
thanks man what about chating
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
The thing is the mobile use helps you manage your money when using a phone. Why would I want a desktop view on my phone? Sounds pointless
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by dhtml18(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Mynd_44: The thing is the mobile use helps you manage your money when using a phone. Why would I want a desktop view on my phone? Sounds pointless
And also idiotic too. . . .e go just shop all your bandwidth finish and money. . . .if you are on megabytes, plus it will be a poor browsing experience.

I noticed many Nigerian sites dont have mobile versions, because the developers cant do it or clients dont know the use??

Bush people, them no sabi the use of mobile version of websites. I wonder why this even made frontpage sef.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by kaysy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
the best trick ever seen... thanks bro
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by chimuchi(f): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
waste of time and bandwith.
meanwhile, many naija sites have worked to make their mobile sites meaningful. i always enjoy naijapals and afternysc on mobile. nairaland just woke up now sef
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by dgenuisreborn(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
chimuchi: and of what benefit will this be to my career?
grin grin grin grin just having a laff rite?
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mercenaryx(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
*dhtml:

And also idiotic too. . . .e go just shop all your bandwidth finish and money. . . .if you are on megabytes, plus it will be a poor browsing experience.

I noticed many Nigerian sites dont have mobile versions, because the developers cant do it or clients dont know the use??

Bush people, them no sabi the use of mobile version of websites. I wonder why this even made frontpage sef.

Must you comment?.... If it is of no use to you then scroll past it. Haba!
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by bitweezy: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
i bet all of you who are impressed by the OP are most likely blackberry users because an andriod or Nokia N900 needs no trick to view full facebook.

i use a nokia N900 and every website opens the way it is on a PC even NL... sucks to be a BB user.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by oayombo: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Save yourself the stress and get the facebook app!!
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mercenaryx(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
bitweezy: i bet all of you who are impressed by the OP are most likely blackberry users because an andriod or Nokia N900 needs no trick to view full facebook.

i use a nokia N900 and every website opens the way it is on a PC even NL... sucks to be a BB user.

Ostentatious
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by francis247(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nice! I tried it; it worked but fails to load comments or almost anything else I clicked on. Seems like it's all about the computer-like view, nothing more. Why?
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by eklassical(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
toluxa1:

walahi....dis na small pikin trick na.. Sum peepz juz dey knw..lol..
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by cantell(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
eklassical:

walahi....dis na small pikin trick na.. Sum peepz juz dey knw..lol..
you wey know am before, wetin you do? Abeg go siddon for shlt!
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by dhtml18(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2012
mercenaryx:

Must you comment?.... If it is of no use to you then scroll past it. Haba!
Must you reply my comment? thunder fire your head tongue
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by dhtml18(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2012
francis247: Nice! I tried it; it worked but fails to load comments or almost anything else I clicked on. Seems like it's all about the computer-like view, nothing more. Why?
Most likely because your device does not support the powerful javascript/ajax used on the full page. This is one of the reasons there is a mobile version, so people can have a good browsing experience based on their device.
The facebook app tries to solve the problem of uniformity also.

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mercenaryx(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2012
*dhtml:

Must you reply my comment? thunder fire your head tongue

cursing on a social network?... I cant believe this. Which cave do you emanate from?
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by dhtml18(m): 12:50am On Mar 18, 2012
mercenaryx:

cursing on a social network?... I cant believe this. Which cave do you emanate from?
Err, so this is a social network? I am so sorry, i hail from a cave in the south-south. Na wish one you no believe? Well, seein is believe motherforker. . . .now you don see am, better believe am sharp sharp before somebody sound 'yer face for social network, na naija we dey jare.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by seunlayi(m): 2:28am On Mar 18, 2012
good for those that knows noting about this simple trick
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With A Mobile Phone by mailano: 3:21am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES ยป
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376

(0) (1) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.