Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? (3684 Views)

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by callme2: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
Just Wondering If Men Can Date Their Women For at Least Eight Months without demanding for touch touch, kissing, romancing and sex except Agape Love? No request for immoral act, just love.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by r231(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
yea

a very disable guy can do dat

guy with no hand, no tongue, cant speak and impotent grin grin
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by ObinrinkanOyanmeji(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
na dat kind of guy am wantin, poster are u like dat?
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yes men can grin grin grin

BUt a man and a woman cant
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by MrCork17: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
ebonyvibe. please can i touch for 5 minute?? tongue
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by xynerise: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
A man can not touch u but must have someone he is using to cool himself. That means cheating. Even a woman cannot withstand a relationship without touching.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by scarletdp(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
could we pls try n get stuffs straight here, dating someone just means having lunch or dinner together, go to parties to gether, go to d cinemas together, u get to pay at times n she also does at times. you call once in a while, once you guys start talkin abt feelings n takin it to d next level then its called relationship, he becomes her bf n she becomes his gf, n blv me if u check in any dictionary it means a relationship involvin SEX, and blv me thats way past 'touch touch'
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Kx: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
A girl once said
" We can do anything except sex"
That is to say, they gbadu the touch touch more than their male folks
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by 5stardude: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
8 days maybe yes 8 months hell no
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by claremont(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
call-me:

Just Wondering If Men Can Date Their Women For at Least Eight Months without demanding for touch touch, kissing, romancing and sex except Agape Love?  No request for immoral act, just love.

Yes, you will definitely find men who can. Such men are either g-ay, religious goons, or they are impotent.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by pleep(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2011
Don't have to Be Intimate, i would prefer it that way. But other stuff no.

unless in special circumstances.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2011
For me hellll no. . That's like 8 years
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2011
claremont:

Yes, you will definitely find men who can. Such men are either g-ay, religious goons, or they are impotent.
Even Impotent men go wan touch touch
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by claremont(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2011
Would a normal girl really enjoy being in a relationship with a guy who doesn't fancy having s-ex with her at any point?! I dare say they would not. What ladies who enjoy such "sex-less" relationships do not understand is that the reason the guy doesn't want to touch is because he does not find the lady s-exually attractive, and a lady who is not s-exually attractive has nothing more to offer humanity!
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2011
I ain't in no relationship yet cos most women I meet ain't never heard of relationship without romance so I am still single of course I am still going to be if i don't meet any gal with my belief . It's unfortunate that ladies this day's have all lost their pride . Imagine while I was serving I was toasted by ladies on quite a few occassions imagine a lady standing right in front of you and telling you she loves you. Not that they are disadvantaged o. It's just crazy mmmmhh what perilious times we live now. I know some brainless fools who had good home training but refused to heed will call me deluded and uncivilised because I chose to reject what their forefathers will call abomination,
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Tosinville(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2011
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
I am quite disappointed with the way my brother's and sis's have deserted this thread after my comment. I hope op will not delete my comment (lol). Now would you prefer your mum to tell you she slept with all the men she dated before meeting your dad? And imagine some one saying that a guy that does not ask for sex in 8 months of courtship is not normal? What kind of message are we sending out to our nieces in secondary schools? Please if you are unfortunate to have been misled in ur previous life there is ample time for redemption but to now start misleading innocent teens on cyberspace is as worse as paedophilia cos most of you on nairaland are inspiration to many faceless individuals, but you might not know. I for one have some people I look up to here. And I still submit no, it is not normal to be sleeping around like a dog in the name of relationship and I mean fiance here, cos many a fiance's have gone there separate way's just in the nick of time of tying the knot's. Let us join hand's together to repel this craziness that we have bought with civilization. The end result is broken hearts here and there imagine a woman have never even slept with a guy before break up bet me, she is going to be affected less than if they had been sleeping together.God bless our mother's who understood the sanctity of coitous and kept it sacred. Imagine 10 years from now would you be proud if your own daughter were reading your own posts up here? Please let us reason with our brains cos destinies are being mortgaged everyday cos of lack of self control . The devil has almost turned everybody to a coitus slave. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by dammytex: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
In fact, I don't think its healthy for a relationship.

Maybe no sex; agreed,

but no touch-touch; nah.

So, I can't even kiss her on the forehead (cos that is part of touch-touch). hell no!!
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Princek12(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
can women date for 8 days without ask ask?

why are you acting like touch touch is a sin? if your man does not touch you 8 months subsequent to the beginning of your dating, you would come here and start complaining?

abi you are one of those females who has been circumcised and therefore has diminished emotional and sexual urges? Naija girls, boy I tell ya.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2011
hmmmm. . . [size=3pt]doubt it![/size] grin
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by icon2: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
Guitarlife:

I am quite disappointed with the way my brother's and sis's have deserted this thread after my comment. I hope op will not delete my comment (lol). Now would you prefer your mum to tell you she slept with all the men she dated before meeting your dad? And imagine some one saying that a guy that does not ask for sex in 8 months of courtship is not normal? What kind of message are we sending out to our nieces in secondary schools? Please if you are unfortunate to have been misled in your previous life there is ample time for redemption but to now start misleading innocent teens on cyberspace is as worse as paedophilia cos most of you on nairaland are inspiration to many faceless individuals, but you might not know. I for one have some people I look up to here. And I still submit no, it is not normal to be sleeping around like a dog in the name of relationship and I mean fiance here, cos many a fiance's have gone there separate way's just in the nick of time of tying the knot's. Let us join hand's together to repel this craziness that we have bought with civilization. The end result is broken hearts here and there imagine a woman have never even slept with a guy before break up bet me, she is going to be affected less than if they had been sleeping together.God bless our mother's who understood the sanctity of coitous and kept it sacred. Imagine 10 years from now would you be proud if your own daughter were reading your own posts up here? Please let us reason with our brains cos destinies are being mortgaged everyday cos of lack of self control . The devil has almost turned everybody to a Reproduction slave. God help us.

cool      grin       cool     At last somebody is speaking out!!!!!
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by 195(f): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

hmmmm. . . [size=3pt]doubt it![/size] grin
undecided
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by slex(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
@poster FOR WHAT!!??i no get hands abi i get accident. try that and you will see your babe here in NL opening a thread,''My man has not touched me for months i think he is cheating on me'' another person go d touch am for you
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by MrsChima1(f): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
I suggest no touching for 2 years.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by BloodShed1: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
If he's g@y or a p.u.$$.y, then yeah.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
8 seconds sef na wahala abegiii grin make I come go pack disable as husband abi. I campaign for tested and trusted all d way jare, poster u are jonzing embarassed
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2011
Yes the Eunuchs can do it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by Mynd44: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2011
And in those 8 months, I am sure the guy will be spending his hard earned cash on the girl abi? See them mouth. If you wan go Tantalizers you must be ready to pay for it one way or the other
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by sexsinners(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

And in those 8 months, I am sure the guy will be spending his hard earned cash on the girl abi? See them mouth. If you wan go Tantalizers you must be ready to pay for it one way or the other
it's your fault that you offered her stuff.
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2011
r231:

yea

a very disable guy can do dat

guy with no hand, no tongue, cant speak and impotent grin grin

^^^ FALLS FROM CHAIR
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by kelz88(f): 3:51am On Nov 28, 2011
Body no be firewood, abeg!
Re: Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? by pleep(m): 4:02am On Nov 28, 2011
sexsinners:

it's your fault that you offered her stuff.
amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake / Some Girls Be Like {photos} / 10 Things Women Wished Their Men Would Stop Doing To Their B*obs - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.