Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Before It Was 09141,now Is Private Number, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before It Was 09141,now Is Private Number, (707 Views)

How To Call Back A Private Number. / Before It Was 09141,now Is Private Number, / Calls And Flashing With Private Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before It Was 09141,now Is Private Number, by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Before it was 09141,now it is PRIVATE NUMBER: Can someone tell me how true is this?,, i was told about an incident that happened recently in my area concerning this private number issue that called a guy and after he picked it,the man on the other end of the line was chanting, i mean saying some incantation,immediately the guy heard it,he threw is phone away and was rolling on the floor,the guy was latter revive after a kind of serious prayer, i expect my felow nairalanders to disprove this.i wont be surprise at your coment

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Npjc / Point Blank Media / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.