Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Worst Virus Ever! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Worst Virus Ever! (984 Views)

The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? / What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? / Worst Virus Announced By Cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Virus Ever! by mangrados(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2007
I got this mail from my friend i dont know how true it is, pls read and comment;

WORST VIRUS EVER --- CNN ANNOUNCED A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified by Microsoftas the most destructive ever. This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee . This virus simply destroys Sector Zero from the hard disk, where vital information for its functioning are stored. This virus acts in the following manner: It sends itself automatically to all contacts on your list with the title: "A Card for You". As soon as the supposed virtual card is opened the computer freezes so that the user has to reboot. When the ctrl+alt+ del keys or the reset button arepressed, the virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanently destroying thehard disk. Yesterday in just a few hours this virus caused panic in New York, according to news broadcast by CNN. This alert was received by an employee
of Microsoft itself. So don't open any mails with subject: "A Virtual Card for You. " As soon asyou get the mail, delete it !! Please pass this mail to all of your friends. Forward this to everyone in your address book. I'm sure most people, likemyself, would rather receive this notice 25 times than not at All
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by bigrovar(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2007
Damn WINDOZE,WINJUNK,WINRUBBISH,
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by Ninjabyte(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2007
Dang man, now this is sure as hell gonna be a bloody virus, A Card for Me? Thank u very much, Me no want card no more.
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by sakin4life(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
folks i think we better start thinking of moving over to any of the Linux flavors since Microsoft Windows is just being a pain in the ass for most of us. I've u heard of any virus hitting any of the Unix flavors. (Just thinking aloud).
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2007
sakin4life:

I've u heard of any virus hitting any of the Unix flavors. (Just thinking aloud).
well thats because nobody is trying to hack it. cos nobody is using it. so it appears to be virus proof.
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by bigrovar(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2007
well thats because nobody is trying to hack it. because nobody is using it. so it appears to be virus proof.

omo that is not true windows get attacks cus the security is soo poor, infact its got no security at all, unix is just sooo secured that even an antivirus is not given full access to the system, i use to think like u but now i know beta, just do a search on google and u will see, infact most of the new security features in vista are a shameless copy of what obtains in linux
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by netotse(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2007
that email sounds like one of them yahoo-is-closing down-type things, grin
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by nazzyon(m): 2:16am On Sep 04, 2007
The Virus is welcome.

Please if your system is infected kindly mail me; just to show the Virus the way to get to my PC. I want to do some little works on the thing.

Please
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by Ralvy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2007
Muhahahahhaha, Bleep Windows and their viruses . . .
Re: The Worst Virus Ever! by topeteadr(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2007
Omo that virus is bad oh. It destroyed a system in the fron't of my naked eyes pls ignore any message with the subject invitation it is the worst virus ever

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Install Window Xp From Setup On Acer Aspire Sa70 Desktop / Is My Computer Outdated? / Can I Have More Than Ten Anti Virus Softwares On Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.