Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (14708 Views)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
I dunno. . .it's so hard meeting a good, single guy nowadays. They seem to have been snapped all up.
Is it still possible to find a matured, working class, God fearing and decent guy who would still be single as in not have a girlfriend/wifey sad sad

My ex boyfriend was single when I met him. He was handsome, churchy and seemingly nice. I soon found out why he was still single though. . .he was extremelyly abusive. No wonder he wasn't hooked!! I was eating, yet losing so much weight. Anyways, not to divert the gist. . . .

I have guys asking me out BUT I SERIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I DID WITH MY EX!!

How can I tell who is who, cause I don't seem to get it right. Everything starts off nice then before you know it, everything goes downhill!

Where are the good guys?? Where dem dey Is there a way to tell how a guy would turn out before getting involved?? Are there any SINGLE good ones left out there for a woman deserving?? For a chick who truly understands how to treat a man??
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by r231(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yes we are taken

wait for the next generation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by SAFO(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yes we are dear sorry.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by slimyem: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
see kweshun.
Who wan answer?see kweshun.
Who wan answer?
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
No they are NOT! It's not rocket science! Just that most ladies fail to notice when they see a good man! And most also fail to realize that NO ONE, not even the good guys - is perfect! So they end to be very unrealistic in their list of qualities of a good man! Downsize your damned list to include qualities of a man that complement those that you dont have, and you'll be pretty amazed at your findings!
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
My list is not damned! tongue tongue

My list is ok. I don't have extra ordinary expectations undecided undecided
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Plutarch: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2011
@sexkilz,thumbs up. Gud response.

@op, am d only one remaining. Can we, ?
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

Hmmmn. . . .Tell me what makes you think you are one?? tongue tongue
Just a question. . .
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by mashnino(m): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2011
they are all around, check well you will see them and you said you ve toasters chek dem too na, but bera b fast with gettin a man cos very soon with the way the world population is goin it will be 1man to 50 ladies,
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

Whats with ur last sentence?? Men are everywhere. . .its getting a good one that counts.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Tosinville(m): 1:38am On Sep 21, 2011
Another one passing by. , , ,
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

Go on soun. I didn't come to NL to hook up.  grin grin

BTW who said u were one (a good guy)??

Dudes like that don't advertise. . . .
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2011
most women wont know a good man even if he slapped her in the face. They are too busy with the flashy bad boy.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Tosinville(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2011
It doesn't matter, dear, u can get hooked up with the right dude anywhere and u can't get to know d right dude in a day al u need to do is to give a trial.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2011
@davidylan
Well, I don't knowingly go for bad guys.
However, being a quiet chick, I get attracted to outgoing guys. Except that counts as 'bad boy' in your book??

And I DO like nice guys. Like Snowdrops is one of my fave here, he's a nice guy!!!
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2011
@Tosinville

Yeah, I know. But NL guys seem a handful.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by mashnino(m): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2011
Tosinville:

It doesn't matter, dear, u can get hooked up with the right dude anywhere and u can't get to know d right dude in a day al u need to do is to give a trial.

abi?
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by kemmeye: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2011
i9 thing the good men are either married or gaay
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by kemmeye: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2011
i think the good men are either married or gaay
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2011
@mashnino

ok o. I hear you!
Except my last trial got my fingers burnt. I really don't want to make the same mistake twice!! sad

@kemmeye
Was thinkin that too. But guys here are telling me something else. . . .
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Tosinville(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2011
NL guys seem a full hand? i don't understand that.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 21, 2011
How u go dey ask these kind question OP and not throw up a pic.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^2buff
whatchu want a pic for?? tongue
My pic has nothin to do with the issue. . . .

@Tosinville
Too stubborn. And with all the gender wars always everywhere! Nigeria girls this today. Nigeria girls that tomorrow!

I'm serious when I say I don't want no bad guys. And a lot of nairaland guys seem to be that. . . .MOBO444 and co
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2011
Are you calling me a bad guy? I guess I shouldn't dissapoint you now angry

<steals LaShawn's purse> angry angry
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by LaShawn: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
ha ha! Funny!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by tellwisdom: 3:09am On Sep 21, 2011
Look at ya, HOLLA at mua, and lets SAIL to the promise Land wink #DontDull
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2011
OP i see u still sitting there hoping a guy with a big house and a big car will come ur way.Dey there make express pass u grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by duchess4: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2011
lefulefu:

OP i see u still sitting there hoping a guy with a big house and a big car will come your way.Dey there make express pass u grin

Haba! she did not say she wanted a guy with a big house and big car to come here way na! she just wants a good guy. cool

Abi you wan apply? grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2011
~duchess~:

Haba! she did not say she wanted a guy with a big house and big car to come here way na! she just wants a good guy. cool

Abi you wan apply? grin
GOOD guys boku for naija .Any naija woman wey dey complain say she no get husband must get problem grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Tosinville(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2011
LaShawn

Are you Nigerian? you nickname sounds western and if you're a Nigerian woman then you're on a loooong thing.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by duchess4: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2011
lefulefu:

GOOD guys boku for naija .Any naija woman wey dey complain say she no get husband must get problem grin

La! Are you trying to tell me that all my fellow single naija babes that have no

husbands have issues? shocked. In what way, pray, tell grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Tosinville(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2011
If she's Nigerian then she'll get married to NL cos i want no girl that will keep pestering my life at night to purchase a BB torch her 2weeks of a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.