Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? (6792 Views)

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2011
I've watched in anxiety over the past few months and years how Bola Tinubu has become a prize target for some shadowed elements in Nigeria. My main question is, WHO is really after him?? Is it GEJ, OBJ or IBB I have suspicions that Tinubu hands may not be clean, in terms of embezzlement AND fraud, but why can't these people hunting him produce further evidences to support their course??

Will media witch hunting ever stop in this country?
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by mitofag: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2011
It is witch hunting when it is against Tinubu, but justice when it is against PDP members?

You need to stop smoking gbana. Brainwashed ode!

You need to be shot at OP. DOnt let me see you around, if you dont want to be castrated.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ your posts says alot about you, !!!, the average niggerian mentality, !!!, read the post again, BUT this time, You need to get a pair glasses,
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Johndoe100(m): 4:45am On Sep 21, 2011
Nemesis is after Tinubu and why? Cos that is what he does.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2011
Prize of being an opposition to the ruling party.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by JamesDoe: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu is a big thief but much bigger thieves in the ruling party are left to "swan" around.

BAT has a target on his head because he is a thorn in their backsides!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by YEMOYEMI: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2011
@JamesDoe

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]BAT has a target on his head because he is a thorn in their backsides![/font]

You have said it all bro.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by PointB: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2011
Johndoe100:

Nemesis is after Tinubu and why? Cos that is what he does.

+100
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by tunyus(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2011
mitofag:

It is witch hunting when it is against Tinubu, but justice when it is against PDP members?

You need to stop smoking gbana. Brainwashed ode!

You need to be shot at OP. DOnt let me see you around, if you dont want to be castrated.
SECONDED
i cant imagine why people in the right sense still believe BAT is our mesiah, Tinubu is a bigger thief even than OBJ,Atiku and co if he has been in a party as big as PDP, Tinubu own, oriental hotel,the Nation newspaper,HITECH,tv continental,radio continental,wife in senate,the first nation airline, etc.I CANT IMAGINE WHY PEOPLE ARE DIS GREEDY, awon oloriburuku.
is this the legacy AWOLOWO taught them, very painfull am in a country govern by this heinous people, olohun maba tiyinjeni, as you re making life miserable for us.
the most painfull part is some fool here still worship them, wonder the type of education they have, tsshew
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by horny4u(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu is a thief that checkmates other bigger thieves,

Ole no ni gbogbo won

But hear me well if Tinubu goes down Lagos will smell wen,

Right now he is the only real opposition this bigger thieves have.

opposition is a good thing
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by dustydee: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2011
Did he say someone is after him? if he is not guilty I know he will walk free.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by hbrednic: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2011
his sins are after him
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by saydfact(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2011
great1:

I have suspicions that Tinubu hands may not be clean, in terms of embezzlement AND fraud, but why can't these people hunting him produce further evidences to support their course??

Will media witch hunting ever stop in this country?

just listen to urself, How do you produce further evidence if not tru this process he is going tru?

horny4u:

But hear me well if Tinubu goes down Lagos will smell wen,
Right now he is the only real opposition this bigger thieves have.
opposition is a good thing

if trully u know opposition is good, Y are lagosians stupid not to ensure that their state house is divided among other parties?.  what is killing Lagos is this monopoly, all in the name of TINUBU,

true development are limited to the island and ikoyi, , the so called poor man areas only see their poor market women displaced in the name of development that only the rich can afford, .

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by russellino: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2011
Erecting 3 toll gates on my road is enuf reason for me
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Ad4(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2011
I wonder why people support some politicians when we know there position on various matters. We all know the thiefs and those supporting the advancement of our nation. Let us learn how to place them where they belong and watch them as they witch haunt themselves.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2011
Where are the BAT sycophants on Nairaland. I expected they would be here to whitewash his dirty pants. Yes it is probable that PDP is out to take down the Spirit of ACN and effectively destroy the party - to kill a snake all you need to do is cut of its head - fortunately this snake has only one head  grin

I am amazed at the effective display of willful ignorance by Nigerians, granted we do not know how Dangote made all his money, but we can say we know where 80% of it comes from - can we say the same for the 1-eyed Oracle of Bourdillion.?
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by DaDoctor: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2011
NO BODY. HE IS A CROOK!!!!!

HOW COME HE HAS THESE ACCOUNTS?

•Citibank International New-York Account Name–Bola Tinubu, Account No–52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953
•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu, Account No–71253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 • HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Oluremi Tinubu Account No–1253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6OJ.

Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu–Money Market Account No–04320002DN. •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6OJ. Account - Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss) Account No. – 1320960111
• HSBC 177 Great Portland Street, London WIW 60J, Account Name- Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss) Account No. – 172447101 •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60JAccount Name- Tinubu Oluremi Shade Account No. – 1916667988, and •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu Account No. - 41421522
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by purplekayc(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2011
nothing is coming out of this just mark my word their are others who have done worst things and still walking tall!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Pukkah: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2011
People should not provide soft-landing for corruption no matter who is involved by resorting to political persecution or victimization, regardless of the political affiliation or tribe of the person being investigated or tried.  If Tinubu has a case to answer, so be it.  He should go and clear himself.

However, the war against corruption must be total and unbiased.  So many former governors and ministers, even former presidents, are still walking free. This leaves a sour taste in the mouth. In addition, the time lag between when Tinubu left office (2007) and now seems to lend credence to insinuation of political harassment.

Response to corruption should be swift and fast no matter who is involved.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by mallorca(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2011
Nemesis is after him
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by djustice: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

NO BODY. HE IS A CROOK!!!!!

HOW COME HE HAS THESE ACCOUNTS?

•Citibank International New-York Account Name–Bola Tinubu, Account No–52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953
•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu, Account No–71253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 • HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Oluremi Tinubu Account No–1253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6OJ.

Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu–Money Market Account No–04320002DN. •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6OJ. Account - Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss) Account No. – 1320960111
• HSBC 177 Great Portland Street, London WIW 60J, Account Name- Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss) Account No. – 172447101 •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60JAccount Name- Tinubu Oluremi Shade Account No. – 1916667988, and •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu Account No. - 41421522

The one in bold has me scratching my head. This may mean his wife will follow him to jail, since this account looks clearly like it was set up for money laundering. Who is Bola Oluremi Tinubu Even in bank documents, he's bearing Bola, which is usually short form for names like Bolanle, Bolaji, Abimbola, Bolarinwa, e.t.c. No real Yoruba person writes their name in short form on official documents. It's usually the full form!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Alxmyr(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2011
You asked a question, let me answer you.

I am after Tinubu, my name is Nemesis Whatyousow Youreap

The reason, he violently enrich himself, tie the hands of Fashola and run Lagos as a proxy.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2011
Alxmyr:

You asked a question, let me answer you.

I am after Tinubu, my name is Nemesis Whatyousow Youreap

The reason, he violently enrich himself, tie the hands of Fashola and run Lagos as a proxy.

perhaps BRF has finally check-mated his arrant God-Father grin I am sure PDP have offered means to BRF to get BAT out of the way so OT will fall at the 2015 Gov. elections, my it is F___EDUP for ACN under a GEJ Administration
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by no1madman(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2011
They r all fuckin thieves and corrupt (+ FUCKIN JONATHAN). .Bleep dem all!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by switch47(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2011
The most important question is if he actually has something to hide. it is almost a notorious fact that Tinubu is not clean
http://www.hypernigeria.net/2011/09/senior-advocates-set-to-defend-tinubu.html
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by victor2exl(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2011
I am amazed at the effective display of willful ignorance by Nigerians, granted we do not know how Dangote made all his money, but we can say we know where 80% of it comes from - can we say the same for the 1-eyed Oracle of Bourdillion.? 

korrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by shadrach77: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu's hands are not clean. Y do u think fashola was being threatened with impeachment last year? It was because he refused to pay Tinubu N1 Billion monthly allowance which he was demanding. The nuzzle was taken off his neck only after he agreed  grin grin grin angry
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by pynkspyce: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2011
lol @ d posting of account numbers.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by walex2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
whether bola is a thief or not i cant ascertain dat because it has not been proved otherwise by any court so accepting that fact wud be concluded as pre-empty the court case about an acquisation of 14 foreign accounts. moreover, i want to emphasise here dat how much money are we taken to heaven? the simple arithmetic is to calculate tinubu salary and allowances for his eighty years on the helm of affairs in lagos let minus all his expenses on luxuries like fleet of cars and other 'owanbe' parties, then we can arrive at his net asset. by this aforementioned points let now look at what tinubu as ACQUIRED you and i should be the judge. omo awolowo ko, omo awolowo ni!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by DaDoctor: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
shadrach77:

Tinubu's hands are not clean. Y do u think gash la was being threatened with impeachment last year? It was because he refused to pay Tinubu N1 Billion monthly allowance which he was demanding. The nuzzle was taken off his neck only after he agreed grin grin grin angry

i quoted same here on NL and some IDIOTS STOOD UP AGAINST ME.
I told them i am an ACN person and have my little ears on d ground.

DONT WORRY. THE SOURCE OF THE FUND MUST BE TRACED TO LAGOS ACCOUNTS MAINLY
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
It is a welcome development. If Tinubu fears that he is in danger, he will do everything to expose his opponents too. Let us see them in their true colours.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

It is a welcome development. If Tinubu fears that he is in danger, he will do everything to expose his opponents too. Let us see them in their true colours.

Correction Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not one given to fears - he has the tentacles to cause far more chaos than Boko Haram is doing right now. Imagine if he drops N1Billion from his monthly allocation from ACN states  (from the grapevine) grin to bribe the judges at the tribunal or worse - sponsor Boko Haram with N1Billion Monthly (It is certainly within his means) . We all know his opponents are in on the game too, but wait. his opponents are the Ruling Party - No Justice for him there  grin the only thing he can do is Roforofo fight when the noose gets too tight for comfort.  grin Where is OBJ when you need a good hangman

(1) (2) (Reply)

N’delta Ex-militants Threaten Renewed Attacks In 14 Days / Merger: We Are Ready To Join ACN/CPC Talks -APGA ! / Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.