Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men (924 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2011
Naija women are fond of referring to we naija bobos as selfish and pigheaded but latest research has shown that when it comes to spending money or gifts on women it is we naija men who top the list.We guys tend to spend more on women compared to blk american men,white men and arab men.In the uk white men hardly spend money on women and its women who mostly spend money on them.A white guy would take a woman to a cheap resturant to save his funds.Even rich blk american men as well are very selfish wit their money and they would rather die than spend it on a woman but when it comes to we naija bobos we would spend and spend to our last dime just to please a woman but then upon all of it a nigerian woman would still refer to a naija man as a selfish buffon even though non nigerian women regard us as the most caring of all men cheesy.
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2011
Oloshi ni bobo yi mehn! 
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by CalienteMi: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2011
Nigerian men spend more money than Oyinbo men? undecided
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by emofine(f): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2011
lefulefu:
In the uk . . . its women who mostly spend money on them.

lefulefu so na so? no wonder . . . my eye don open.
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2011
This thread should be in the joke section. grin grin grin grin grin

I will not comment on this, because I have never date a Nigerian. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by Tosinville(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2011
Hope you're not Mobo444's brother? only if you know the dude on here.
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2011
[size=37pt]UNCHALLENGABLE FACT!! angry[/size]
Re: We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men by tellwisdom: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
Rokiatu, if you havnt dated a Nigerian, U are strongly missing.I swear, Plus, How do you cope with your shex Life?? sad sad Kaiiiiiiii , dis gurl dey miss oo cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladies / Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. / NL Romance Section Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.