Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. (6800 Views)

A poem for Nigeria at 52: The Giant Is Asleep / Peace In Our Land (my Prayer For Jos) / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Eghosa1(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2011
All powerful and merciful Father, You are the God of Justice, Love and Peace. You rule over all the Nations on earth. Power and Might are in Your hands and No one can withstand You.

We present Our country Nigeria before You. We praise and thank You for You are the source of all We have and are. We are sorry for all the sins We have committed and for the good deeds We failed to do. In Your Loving forgiveness, keep Us safe from the punishments We deserve. Lord, We are weighed down not only by uncertainties, but also by moral, economic and political problems.

Listen to the cries of your people who confidently turn to you. God of infinite goodness, Our strength in adversity, Our health in weakness, Our comfort in sorrow, Be merciful to Us Your people. Spare this Nation Nigeria from chaos, anarchy and doom. Bless Us with your kingdom of Justice, Love and Peace.

We ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

In God is Our Future and Hope.

Nigerians for Nigeria!

You can visit my blog www.tonikruzreports..com or follow me on twitter @Eghosakruz .
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
Share it on the Politics and Religion boards too.

(1) (Reply)

Blacks Don't Read: They Are Still Our Slaves--whiteman / Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' / Crazy Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.