Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her (875 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her by drake99: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2011
I'v been wonderin d real meaning of "he used her n dumpd her after spoiling her" my problem is,is there really anytin dat is spoiled in a woman's body dat has been used sexually by a man? Or is it jst abt d repuatation,
Re: D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her by Tosinville(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2011
I wonder o! when she's not even a virgin when you meet her.
Re: D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2011
Reminds me of Nigga Raw in that his 'Spiritual Konji' song: How I take use and dump you? "The thing wey you carry come, you still carry am go". Always cracks me up when I hear that use and dump nonsense from girls who didnt invest anything but their 'renewable resource' in an affair. Abi did she lose her breasts and yansh in the process? I would only consider a girl 'used and dumped' if I sliced off her two huge breasts to keep for record purposes after forking her.

But on the other hand, many men get used and dumped regularly. After spending your hard earned money on a chick. . .in some cases even training her in school and all that. . .she suddenly dumps your mumu ass for another man. Now that's proper 'use and dump'.
Re: D Meaning Of He Used And Dumped Her by Tosinville(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2011
I believe a girl should only tell her first love who deflower that.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Videos. / Can You Cope With This? / Forge Ahead Or Cancel D Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.