Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). (3505 Views)

Forex News And Analysis Form Instaforex / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2011
Hello everyone, guys I need your help urgently.

I've heard of Forex, and I've since been reading and researching a lot about it,
because I just needed to get more knowledge before getting involved.

I've demo traded and I once opened an account with Marketiva.

Now that I want to get involved and start trading, I'm confused about which broker
to use. From observation, many Nigerians use one of Instaforex, Alpari, FxPro or LiteForex.

I've also heard rumors about LiteForex, and I saw that GoldNairaExchange
(an exchanger that I so much trust) partnered with InstaForex, this gets me more confused.

Guys which broker do you suggest I use? which have you used and you truly trust?

(1) (Reply)

Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. / How Do I Start An Animal Farm? / I Need To Do Online Buziness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.