Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine (14030 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2011
Music star, 2face Idibia and Big brother Africa Amplified Winner, Karen Igho graced the covers of the new edition of Complete fashion Magazine.
They both looking great!!
Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/2face-idibia-and-karen-igho-covers.html

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Mcleo007(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
Coool wink
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2011
See how this naughty Karen became a Celebrity. Wow God is Great. Me too go soon be a Celeb. LOl
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Martins4us(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2011
2 baba . . . . .I dey always feel that ur bald head.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2011

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Tolulop001(f): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2011
there is no way they can package this Karen girl, her face gives me goosebumps (God forgive me embarassed embarassed embarassed)
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by simplygray(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2011
Tolulop001:

there is no way they can package this Karen girl, her face gives me goosebumps (God forgive me embarassed embarassed embarassed)

Could u please send ur own pic tolu lets see who is prettier lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2011
@simplygray!!! Karen is not pretty. she's aint no beautiful at al. she just get luck
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by owners: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2011
He who God has blessed no man can curse, Karen's story from grass to grace is a story of Gods mercy. God has no respect of peoples personality, background, beauty what ever, hers is a story of hope to people that think they cant make it.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Fokativ: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2011
The lady wor wor ooo, 2Face even fine pass am.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Tolulop001(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2011
simplygray:

Could u please send your own pic tolu lets see who is prettier  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

im prettier. End of. I dont need to prove a point here  kiss
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by ssjalo(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2011
loi
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by GoldCircle: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2011
Karen looks gorgeous! In as much as I really don't fancy her kind of personality, she definitely deserves my thumbs up!
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by buzcenter: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2011
hail to tuf ace.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Seun34: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2011
Glad for them
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Igosun: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2011
NA WAO SO KAREN DON BECOME STAR SHARP SHARP BE THAT. OKAI
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by sadyeek(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2011
I don't like the 2fc cover pic. Its tooooo local and doesn't fit the title. He should have had his palms together like he wants to pray with his head a lil bent forward. Just the head shot. That looks more thankful to me.,.

I can't believe I am commenting on this.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by antonion(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2011
sadyeek:

I don't like the 2fc cover pic. Its tooooo local and doesn't fit the title. He should have had his palms together like he wants to pray with his head a lil bent forward. Just the head shot. That looks more thankful to me.,.

I can't believe I am commenting on this.

YOU MUST BE PROUD IT'S LOCAL , THE MAGAZINE CANNOT ADOPT AMERICAN OR ITALIAN MAGAZINE STYLE , THE MAIN AIM OF THE PRODUCTION COMPANY IS TO SELL THE MAGAZINE AND IMPROVE THE LIVES OF LOCAL PEOPLE NOT EUROPEANS OR AMERICANS , IT'S JUST MY OWN POINT OF VIEW.

LOCAL IS GOOD.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by mallorca(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2011
Long Live 2baba
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by silibaba: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2011
tubaba for life smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
this igho of a person wor wor too much upon the sinderella skirt wey she put on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by chimaike: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2011
Karen, you may not be beautiful in the eyes of some people, but you ve a good heart and i will always be your fan and am not regretting my support to you when you were in the house. Thumbs up for you. Karen carry go.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by sadyeek(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2011
YOU MUST BE PROUD IT'S LOCAL , THE MAGAZINE CANNOT ADOPT AMERICAN OR ITALIAN MAGAZINE STYLE , THE MAIN AIM OF  THE PRODUCTION COMPANY IS TO SELL THE MAGAZINE AND IMPROVE THE LIVES OF LOCAL PEOPLE NOT EUROPEANS OR AMERICANS , IT'S JUST MY OWN POINT OF VIEW.

LOCAL IS GOOD.

Maybe local was the wrong word. What I ment to say is the pic doesn't rhyme with the title "2fc is thankful" I felt the way I described it would have bourght it more together.

Just my own opinin,
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by antonion(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
sadyeek:

Maybe local was the wrong word. What I ment to say is the pic doesn't rhyme with the title "2fc is thankful" I felt the way I described it would have bourght it more together.

Just my own opinin,

Sorry man i thought you meant Local as Nigeria . Now I understand
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by gozick(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
2baba i dey feel u well well

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by antonion(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
gozick:

2baba i dey feel u well well

IS THIS A TAVERN? OR A SPORT BAR.
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by nwaka80(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
chima ike:

Karen, you may not be beautiful in the eyes of some people, but you ve a good heart and i will always be your fan and am not regretting my support to you when you were in the house. Thumbs up for you. Karen carry go.
Just my thought. Afterall it wasn't a MBGN pageant she went for so they wouldn't have judged her by her looks. pretty or not she is now a celebrity and nothing can change that.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by bxcode(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
silibaba:

tubaba for life smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
this igho of a person wor wor too much upon the sinderella skirt wey she put on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by nkirupass(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
God created evrything, looked at it and said it was good so who are u a mortal man to say that his creature is worwor
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Lilnikee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
Tu Baba
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
that guy dress like ghadafi embarassed
Re: 2face Idibia And Karen Igho Covers Complete Fashion Magazine by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
huh

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies / 20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.