Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out (67217 Views)

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by kGuy3(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hi,

Can anybody tell the status of the DPR recruitment process handled by eraproserve? also, has anybody been called after the interview that took place
at V.I in Lagos?

Cheers!!!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Gfavour(f): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
My fellow NairaLanders,

It is an insult to Nigerian graduates to past through excrutiating pains called Job test after rigors they went through in schools for a minimum of 4 years excluding strike periods. Please can Any intelligent NairaLander tell me the academic qualification of Mark Zugkerberg (the founjder of facebook) every body is ritualising with today? What of the likes of McDonald, Michael Dell, Andre Carnergy and a host of global richest people in the world?

I can't blame them at all when over 30,000 people will be competing for just 25 vacant positions and the federal government seems to be insensitive to ameliorate the problem.

Well my fellow NairaLander, each time I come to this forum to see how people lament like this, I can't but just thank God for a few of us that are privileged to activate the power of entreprenuerial skill to make things happen in our lives. How i wish i still depend on the government or some fake recruiting companies, only God knows the number of deliverance services I would have attended.

What is the definition of mass failure in the context of Nigeria's unemployment statistics? It is painful! really really painful. With the spate of this hardship how many Nigerian guys are willing getting married today? I beg just let me be jare, e no easy.

Even though I got married in a colourful ambience at the age 32 and I'm blessed with children today, Nigerian graduates at age 40 still finding it difficult to take a lady home for marriage. weytin she go chop? she go shop sand sand or wetin?

Scammers are all lurky around to even dupe their fellow jobless graduates all in the name of survival by any means. it is painful and heartbleeding. Please let's pray for God to redeem this country. However, Stop looking for evasive job openings my fellow nairalanders look at what you can do and make a difference to your life.

Anyway, if any one cares to know what I do to make a living I'll freely share the info without a kobo. I'll contribute my quota to assist as many as want to know Since there is know competition to make it. for further info call gfavour on 08186011866
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2011
mikemas, u're on ur own . . . . lol
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by nigerlites: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
Well the earlier the NNPC release the interview result the better because taking more than a year in just recruitment exercise is rather unfortunate.
GMD help us to release the result so that everybody will know his/her faith.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Touchgreat: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2011
The NNPC appointment letter is finally out. Hurray, I and my friend made it.
Thank you God.
Congrats to you all that made it alongside with us.
It's time to celebrate as the medicals will not be a problem.

1 Like

Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2011
Touchgreat, you're not a regular poster here in nairaland (this is your very first post!) thus we'll take your info here with a pinch of salt until we get confirmation from our regular posters here on nairaland. No disrespect intended however.

Regards
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by joshfash(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Touchgreat is a new member, he might ve been following the tread bt declined to comment till the letter is finally out.
Touchgreat, where is your info from?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by earthrealm(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
joshfash:

Touchgreat is a new member, he might ve been following the tread bt declined to comment till the letter is finally out.
Touchgreat, where is your info from?

i wager you 10000 to 1, that this is the last time u will hear from touchgreat, i bet he is just out to make fun/raise bp
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by joshfash(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
Touchgreat, prove earthrealm wrong. Is he wright?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2011
Touchgreat:

The NNPC appointment letter is finally out. Hurray, I and my friend made it.
Thank you God.
Congrats to you all that made it alongside with us.
It's time to celebrate as the medicals will not be a problem.

Touchgreat is a GREAT guy. Congratulations.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Touchgreat: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
Tension!!!
It is away of getting information.
Anyway, I sorry for the increased BP.
I just need to ease up mind since info has not been forth coming.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
Please you need to provide  us wth full referren(s), impact why  only you and your friend made it?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
Everybody kulu temper. Don't be too ancious.

I was chatting with a friend today and this is what he said

"kunle said it might b too late 2 resume dis year again 4 d nnpc
tilll around feb /march"

So, if what kunle said is true, keep your tension under and continue to pray and expect what God will do. Chikena
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by upengineer: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
It is well, all hopefuls. God will see us through!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by joshfash(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Amen
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2011
I told you Joshfrash, he was just pulling you guys legs.

Word of advice, never trust the post of a newbie.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by joshfash(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hmmmmmm, dont mind him
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by mhobi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
Please if you have recieved you later or you know anybody that have recieved please let us know.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by collinsefe: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
@lonamy - well done, please keep us posted. wink
@touchgreat - well done also, keep us entertained smiley grin
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by JahMan1: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
It is well!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by kenocom: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
lonamy you too much joor. But you beta watch it. Boys are not smiling oh!!!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by cronaldo: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
congratulations to all those who got the job. dont 4 get to be good ambassadors.

To get latest jobs vacancies, visit and join http://www.NaijaOpenJobs.com
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by upengineer: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2011
Jah Man:

It is well!

at jah man,
which one be this one again.
Can you please help is demistify your post.

I also believe that it is well. But what does the date means
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by abyssone: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2011
Please Lonamy,when is the next interview likely to hold?and how do I register?
Thanks in advance
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
abyssone:

Please Lonamy,when is the next interview likely to hold?and how do I register?
Thanks in advance

@abyssone, please which interview is that one sir.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by chairmano: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
People are still waiting for the result of the last interview to come out and you are talking of when the next one will hold. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by happenlomo: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
100 PEOPLE SHALL GET TRAIN FOR FREE ON HOW TO SECURE JOBS ONLINE AND EARN UP TO $50 PER DAY, THIS OPEN TO ALL ABOVE 18 YRS , FOR REGISTRATION SEND YES I DO TO joinourworld@yahoo.com WITH NAME , ADDRESS, PHONE , EMAIL,
Benefits
, first 50 people that register will have 2 paid survey site with link send to your email.
your CV will be done with special skill you pick.
online support all time,
this will last for three days, get ready for the bomb ,
date-- 13th dec 11.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by pandoras08(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
VISIT WWW.NGJOBQUEST.COM FOR YOUR INFORMATION ON CURRENT JOB OFFERS IN NIGERIA
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2011
Be hopeful, relent not in your prayers, your letters of Joy are coming. Believe, next year is your year of Waves of Glory, when God will do A New Thing in your life.

If you believe shout HALELLUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by nnemak(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
lonamy:

Be hopeful, relent not in your prayers, your letters of Joy are coming. Believe, next year is your year of Waves of Glory, when God will do A New Thing in your life.

If you believe shout HALELLUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!
HALELLUYAH!!!!!!!!!!! , its alraedy started!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!! / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.