Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes (3614 Views)

Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing / Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts / Being A Plus-sized Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
I mean its highly disgusting.These days u see very fat naija babes wearing undersized jeans trousers and undersized T-shirts exposing their pot belly and hairy belly button and when u critisize them they defend themselves by saying its the latest fashion in town.I get so put off when i see some of them pulling down their jeans trousers exposing their streatchmarked backsides.And the most annoying thing of all is that many of them dont even wear pant.These babes are offending our eyesight cool
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
How does that affect your life?
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by tellwisdom: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
I mean its highly disgusting.These days u see very fat naija babes wearing undersized jeans trousers and undersized T-shirts exposing their pot belly and hairy belly button and when u critisize them they defend themselves by saying its the[b] latest fashion[/b] in town.I get so put off when i see some of them pulling down their jeans trousers exposing their streatchmarked backsides.And the most annoying thing of all is that many of them dont even wear pant.These babes are offending our eyesight cool

grin grin grin grin grin, I don even because of them buy THICK BLACK GLASES, SO I GO DEY TAKE COVER MY EYES wen i come in contact with them. So disgusting sad sad grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by qualified(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
u again?

what do u have against Nigerian girls?
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
qualified:

u again?

Ouch grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
u again?

They are too local for my liking angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by kemmeye: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
maybe they think it would make them look slimmer or maybe they just cant find their sizes. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Smilenw(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Poster grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by CalienteMi: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
I have a bounty reward for the Na' chick that broke OP's heart.
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

They are too local for my liking angry angry
true dat and na dem dey form pass grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by pendo89(f): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
But lefu I thought ur based in UK.
How come you only see,smell,hear and watch nigerian gals 24/7? How do u keep track of all these stuff you talk about daily when you are not in nigeria?
And why bother when you have a ukrainian by ur side feeding u icecream? If I were u I would be least concerned with what I really hate.
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
op

becos 9ja is over sized
angry
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
pendo89:

But lefu I thought your based in UK.
How come you only see,smell,hear and watch nigerian gals 24/7? How do u keep track of all these stuff you talk about daily when you are not in nigeria?
And why bother when you have a ukrainian by your side feeding u icecream? If I were u I would be least concerned with what I really hate.
And i'll say again" If lefu[b]elefufu[/b] is in the UK, then Jesus is a Black Man and My father is the president of the USA! Cant you see he is always mentioning Ukraine, interchanging white and ukraining girls and redheads? and yet he claims he's in UK? He is so ignorant that he doesnt know his geographical trajectory! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Serpentine(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
There are a lot of white, ukraine/Eastern European people living in the UK. A large number of the women have red hair. It is the most fashionable colour for them to dye their hair.
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sure! But this poster keeps mixing himself up! S'all! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Goldieluks: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lelelelefufufufu stay away from nija babes before you go commit unnecessary suicide.
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by ronkebp(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
pendo89:

But lefu I thought your based in UK.
And why bother when you have a ukrainian by your side feeding u icecream? If I were u I would be least concerned with what I really hate.

Only because he cannot get over the fact that a naija babe with all the hatred he has for them, still dumped his azzz. cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by qualified(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
ronkebp:

Only because he cannot get over the fact that a naija babe with all the hatred he has for them, still dumped his azzz. cool cool cool

u have have said it all.

sexkillz:

And i'll say again" If lefu[b]elefufu[/b] is in the UK, then Jesus is a Black Man and My father is the president of the USA! Cant you see he is always mentioning Ukraine, interchanging white and ukraining girls and redheads? and yet he claims he's in UK? He is so ignorant that he doesnt know his geographical trajectory! cheesy

lefulefu lives in Ajegunle, Lagos
he is not in UK! how come he only meets 'same kind' of Nigerian girls?
Re: Why Is It That Plus Sized Naija Babes Wear Undersized Clothes by Freesia(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
undecided

(1) (Reply)

2022 Owambe Dress Styles - 60 Latest Owambe Lace Styles For Wedding / FASHION Retailers,bloggers Etc Drop Ur Contacts/links 4 Easy Reach/networking / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.