Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim (1820 Views)

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by 2sexy(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2011
Going by the way Mikel Obi handles our midfield, it is obviously glaring that we are in danger.

I therefore move the motion for a replacement with Rabiu Ibrahim, The Nigerian kid who did expceptionally well in the 2009 squared which Samson Siasia took to Egypt.

After their last game at the tournament with Germany, the then German coach had to walk towards Rabiu Ibrahim and gave him a warm passionate hug.

I was moved by that sleaky gesture there, and you should know that Germany won that march against Nigeria.

Why did the German coach hug Rabiu Ibrahim? He saw a scintilating display of raw un-tapped potential talent. HE SAW A STAR!

But back home, that star is wasting away,
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by 12large1: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
Dont worry, we still want mikel to be playmaker good job he would magically turn back to 2005 hahahaha btw my boy scored for psv yesterday.
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by 2sexy(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2011
That's a good news. I have never watched him play at psv.
I just know that 'the boy is good' after watching him play at the last world cup he featured in and other factor tend to indicate his show this.
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by oobim(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
d boy was good,we r concentrating on d 'now',d real talents who r young.he is probably too old(looks 36 to me)
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by doublekay: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2011
rabiu is a good player no doubt, but i think the coach knows better
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by Basics007: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2011
I dont know how good his club form is but if he continues playing well Siasia will eventually have no other choice but to invite him.
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by MeGaStReEt: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2011
what happened to Haruna? He's suppose to bench Mikel for life

nonsense no be only cry, na weep
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by marutimon: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
Haruna plays in Dynamo Kiev in the Ukraine, where he is yet to hold a starting spot. Mikel is a first team player in Chelsea, so,
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by enomakos(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
d boy is good
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
mikel bashers out again in full force,at 1st they said he will die on the bench for chelsea since ramires came,the boy continued to play,then they said mata and merieles will bench him and still yet,he dey play.maurinho,scolari,hiddink,ancelotti and now AVB have always used him,but u nonintelligent football fan who has never even coached your son(if u have one) will come here and say mikel is this and mikel is that.if u are so angry all these coaches are playing him,why not go to their clubs and NFF and ask them to make you coach
useless
at first u were all crying haruna,where is he now?abi u want to compare moscow to chelsea?
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by MeGaStReEt: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
milehigh06:

mikel bashers out again in full force,at 1st they said he will die on the bench for chelsea since ramires came,the boy continued to play,then they said mata and merieles will bench him and still yet,he dey play.maurinho,scolari,hiddink,ancelotti and now AVB have always used him,but u nonintelligent football fan who has never even coached your son(if u have one) will come here and say mikel is this and mikel is that.if u are so angry all these coaches are playing him,why not go to their clubs and NFF and ask them to make you coach
useless
at first u were all crying haruna,where is he now?abi u want to compare moscow to chelsea?

no mind dem jor
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by 12large1: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
Who cares what club u play for if you dont make any use of it. Mikel at chelsea still passing sideways and backpass 5years and counting fools like u still want him to pm. Despite haruna poor wc performance I would take him over mikel
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2011
12large1:

Who cares what club u play for if you dont make any use of it. Mikel at chelsea still passing sideways and backpass 5years and counting fools like u still want him to pm. Despite haruna poor wc performance I would take him over mikel
and that my friend,is why you are not a coach
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2011
Guys, c'mon, Rabiu is good but hey Rabiu as Nigeria's midfield lead is a no-no, at least for now. If he is that good, he would have got a starting shirt in PSv and would have had a stable career rather than all these loaning from one club to another. He couldn't enter Sporting Lisbon first team and he was loaned to another club I cant remember before landing in PSV.

Also, imagine Nigeria Vs CIV and Rabiu against Yaya Toure, Didier Zokora etc. C'mon guys, Mikel is still our best bet in midfield. Than Kalu Uche, Haruna and maybe Rabiu can support. MUch has been said about Fegor Ogude too but yet to prove himself in Eagles shirt.
Re: A Cry: Samson Siasia, Please, We Need Rabiu Ibrahim by 12large1: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2011
Wat u mean imagine rabiu vs yaya or zokora as if rabou wont stand his own. The usage of mikel as playmaker has been the beginning of failure for eagles coach

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Manchester United Vs Chelsea 2-0 2017 Goals & Highlights / Chelsea Team News: Predicted Line-up For Antonio Conte's Side V Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.