Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16786 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 20, 2007
+osisi:

get into you "humvee" and speed off?
well agaracha must come back

Since i "paid cassssssssssssh for the humvee" why wont i get into it and speed off anytime you come up with ur ubiquitous "discussions"?  grin

Tanna:

All of the tips I suggest have been tried, tested, approved, and practiced regularly.

11 years of marriage has taught me a few things - and I am a very good student cool

I'm more interested in tip #9, how do u do it?  tongue I'm serious, i want to learn.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2007
@Osisi

Congrats on being a newlywed. cheesy

Your Marriage should stay spicey for atleast the first 1-3 years. You don't need my kind of tips till after that - (Don't play all your cards at once). smiley
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 1:27am On Sep 20, 2007
Tanna okay,  wink
that tip number 9 david you go shook finger for inside yansh hole?  grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 20, 2007
omoge:

david, I wouldn't do such!!! call me anything  pal david tongue

i believe you should be open in marriage ONLY.

I agree with the marriage only thingy, God help us, its so hard to keep urself in these days of unscrupulous women.

Try it and see first mother Theresa Omoge.  grin At least with ur husband to be.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Tanna:

@Osisi

Congrats on being a newlywed. cheesy

Your Marriage should stay spicey for atleast the first 1-3 years. You don't need my kind of tips till after that - (Don't play all your cards at once). smiley

really?

I may run out of cards?

omoge:

Tanna okay,  wink

please omoge don't say that.
I'm feeling queasy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2007
omoge:

Tanna okay,  wink

lol na the thing be that? I no do abeg!  grin Finger wey person go take chop eba!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2007
davidylan, you bad no be small  grin
to be? nah i won't. unless i ans your name. now quit teasing me  cool
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 20, 2007
+osisi:

really?

I may run out of cards?

its a question of when you run out of cards.  grin That depends on how soon you start "thrashing out issues".
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 1:30am On Sep 20, 2007
davidylan:

lol na the thing be that? I no do abeg!  grin Finger wey person go take chop eba!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
now I'm really queasy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2007
no run shook am inside  grin grin grin grin grin i wan die with laugh ooo
na you say you wan learn more from Tanna grin my belle ooooooooooooooooo lol
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2007
re: TIP#9

I use to think the IDEA of anal play was wrong.

Here's how it started,
I was atop my husband (just teasing him) and he took two handfuls of my ass and was squeezing and pulling, well I said, "touch my p*ssy", and he was feeling around from the back way trying to get to the "p" when he accidently rubbed my arse-----and it was L-O-V-E-L-Y.

I said don't stop! Now - he puts "it" there for pre-intimacy. But his privates is too big for full penetration, just the tip, or lots of finger play, gets the juices flowing like the Nile River. grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2007
omoge:

no run shook am inside  grin grin grin grin grin i wan die with laugh ooo

omoge stoppppppppppppppppp.
fingers where.
The person may have hemorrhoids
ewwwwwwww

lailla illa lla.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2007
Tanna:

re: TIP#9

I use to think the IDEA of anal play was wrong.

Here's how it started,
I was atop my husband (just teasing him) and he took to handfuls of my ass and was squeezing and pulling, well I said, touch my p*ssy, and he was feeling around from the back way trying to get to the "p" when he accidently rubbed my arse-----and it was L-O-V-E-L-Y.

I said don't stop! Now - he puts "it" there for pre-intimacy. But his privates is too big for full penetration, just the tip, or lts of finger play, gets the juices flowing like the Nile River. grin

oya goodnite.
It's now my bedtime.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 20, 2007
Ride on Madam Tanna!  grin

+osisi:

lailla illa lla.

Are you fasting too?  grin cheesy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2007
osisi, lol no be me ooooooo na david say him wan learn more abt number 9, i only asked lol.

eh okay Tanna.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2007
ila na okra  grin

nice talking with ya all, osisi, tanna, david, doyin  grin goodnight ooo and sleep tight ya all.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2007
When the man hits it from the back doggystyle - Does he not spread the azz for a better look at the arse entry?

Try rub a thumb there next time, its sweeter than ripe plantain- LOL!

[center]g'night Omoge[/center]
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by aloib(f): 3:25am On Sep 20, 2007
goshhhhhhhhhhhh wer ave i been subscribing to thread
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
Tanna, you too like sex, my sista grin but then again, na natural thing. your husband dey enjoy you o. are y'all into threesomes too?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by RedLips3(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
no she only wants another woman around when she's sick then when she's better , she kicks her out again grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
LOL   grin grin

soulpatrol:

Tanna, you too like sex, my sista grin but then again, na natural thing. your husband dey enjoy you o. are y'all into threesomes too?

more laughings grin grin

Red_Lips:

no she only wants another woman around when she's sick then when she's better , she kicks her out again grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
rub thumb for yansh hole? oh oh na wah sha undecided.

Tanna:

When the man hits it from the back doggystyle - Does he not spread the azz for a better look at the arse entry?

Try rub a thumb there next time, its sweeter than ripe plantain- LOL!

[center]g'night Omoge[/center]
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
@RedLips. me sef dey wonder, hence the question. i kinda got the impression from previous posts that she liked to share grin can't blame a sista for asking.

@omoge. my sista, its fine and dandy to be adventurous, in fact i'm all for it, but there are certain "areas" that i believe should be left unexplored. there's only 1 thing that should be coming out the ass, and nothing going in, jeez, oga God must be having a field day with the things His eyes are seeing grin then again, i hear that it's not that bad, but i still ain't trying it. ughh! tongue God help u if yo have jedi jedi (pile/heamorrhage) and u try to force something through. heaven go receive visitor that day o.

sorry to be graphic, but y'all is even nastier! grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
all for spicy sake grin
if the other partner has jedi jedi eh, the guy just put finger in there and shit go just burst out. end of show be that grin

True, yansh hole is a no go area. Leave it to the bacterias, that's their home lipsrsealed. all the tissues in this world won't get all those bacs out there. wash am well well with detol, izal and dove or omo, yansh hole is it.

eh sorry to be graphical grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
i meant to say hemorrhoid, not hemorrhage. my bad tongue but still, anything going into the ass has gotta hurt like hell! those of u that do it up the kini, as well as gay peeps, y'all must be trying o. grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
soulpatrol:

Absolutely NOT into threesomes!! But anything done within the confines of marriage is good. Bringing in other people who u are not married to is a no-no, in my opinion.

Yes it hurts that's why we never go all the way. I don't want my arse ripped open so hubby does not penetrate me with his penis.

QUESTION
Are the wives in polygamous marriages in African culture allowed to have sex with each other? Are they considered married to each other too, or just married to the man?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by strongarm1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2007
seun why did you have to ban TOH obviously the person that ought to have been banned permanently is still here mouthing off and you think its fair? dude come on!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2007
please share.
who might that be?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by McOmo(m): 2:06am On Sep 22, 2007
TOH banned ? Seun again !!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ABUNNA: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2007
FIRST LET ME DISCRIBE MYSELF AS AN INTERNATIONAL IGBO BOY I'M STILL IN MY 20s. I TRAVELLED ABROAD WHEN I WAS 17YRS AND SINCE THEN I HAVE LIVED MY TEEN AGE ABROAD AND DO COME HOME WITH DIFFERENT GOODIES. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DATING WITH PEOPLE OF ALL TRIBES AND STILL HOOKED WITH FOREIGN GIRLS.

FIRST I MET A CONGO GIRL IN ABIDJAN AND WE DATED FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE SHE TRAVELLED AND AFTER HER I GOT MANY OTHER RELATION WITH LEBANON GIRL, MOROCO, TUNISIA AND BURKINAFASO AND IVORY COAST GIRLS.
I'VE HAD FEW MONTHS WITH SENEGAL GIRL AND MALI NOT FORGETING OUMOU SANGARE MY GIRL FOR GUINEA CONAKRY.
I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE HAD RELATION WITH ONLY TWO CHRISTIAN GIRLS AS FROM MY 19YRS SOME LOVELY DATING WITH IJAW GIRLS, TIV GIRLS IN BENUE AND TARABA STATE WHEN I WENT FOR HOLIDAY TO MY SISTER THAT LIVES IN BENUE STATE.  MY GIRL FROM CONGO IS ALSO A CHRISTIAN. OTHER GIRLS ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY LOVED ME SO MUCH THAT THEY CRY FOR MARRIAGE. I'M A DECENT AND COOL BOY. I LOVE LIFE AND CHRISTIANITY.
FINALLY I MET A YORUBA GIRL WHOS FAMILY IS FROM BENIN REPUBLIC AND HER MOTHER IS FROM OYO STATE. FINALLY LET ME SAY THE BOTH FAMILIES OF HER FATHER AND MOTHER NATIONALIZED IN TOGO. THE FAMILY IS A PROMINENT ISLAMIC PEOPLE AND THEY ALL TRAVEL TO MECCA FOR PILGRIMAGE EVERY YEAR. HER MOTHER IS ALHJIA AND WILL BE TRAVELLING AGAIN THIS SEASON. I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BLACK QUEEN IN A COMMUNICATION OFFICE WHERE SHE WORKS FOR UNESCO. SHE COMPLETELY STOPPED ME FROM KEEPING OTHER RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER FOREIGN GIRLS AND WE HAVE TRAVELLED TO NIGERIA TWICE.

FINALLY SHE GOT PREGNANT AND GAVE WONDERFUL BIRTH TO MY BOY WHO'S NOW 3 YEARS. DURING WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT AND I DECIDED THAT I WILL TAKE HER TO MY PARENTS AT HOME. THE ISLAMIC FANATICS SAID THAT THE IGBOS EATS HUMAN FLESH THAT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO GO WITH ME. THE PREGNANT WAS A BATTLE OF RELIGIOUS FAITH AND I WON IT WITH MY SOFT LOVE ON THEIR DAUGHTER HEART THAT NEVER CEASE TO LOVE ME. LAST YEAR I TOOK SOME KOLA NUTS AND SOME CASH TO HER FAMILY TO DEMAND FOR HER HANDS IN MARRIAGE BUT THEY SURPRISINGLY REFUSED THE KOLA THAT I SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM BEFORE THEY GIVE OUT MY QUEEN. THEY NEVER KNEW THAT ALHJIA MY BIG MUM ILWAY LOVES ME SO MUCH AND ALWAYS WANT ME FOR HER DAUGHTER. I LOVE MY MOTHER INLAW FOR SHE NEVER LET HER FEELINGS TO BE NOTICED BY THOSE IMAMS AND ALL THE FAMILY ALHAJIS IN EUROPE AND SAUDI ARABIA.
SHE DO SPEAK TO ME IN SECRET THAT MY QUEEN WILL BE FOR ME FOR EVER. THE GRAND FATHER, A DECENT YORUBA MAN WHO LIVES HIS LIFE IN TOGO LOVES IGBO PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT HE IS INVITING ME TO COME AROUND TOGO FOR A MEETING. HE TOLD MY QUEEN SECRETLY THAT SHE SHOULD CARRY ANOTHER PREGNANCY FOR ME THAT WILL SHOW OTHER HARD LINE ISLAMIC FANATICS TO SURRENDER TO THE LOVE OF THEIR DAUGHTER TO ME.

AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE MY QUEEN IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT NOW AND I'M EXPECTING A NEW BABY SOME TIME XMAS OR JANUARY 2008. I THANK JESUS FOR MAKING ME WON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IT MAKES ME REMEMBER WHAT JESUS CHRIST THOUGHT US TO LOVE OUR ENEMY. MY FIRST BOY IS A CHRISTIAN AND THE COMING ONE WILL BE A CHRISTIAN TOO. PRAISE GOD THAT HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER. JESUS IS LORD AND HIS WAYS ARE PERFECT!!!!!!

MY QUEEN IS DREAMING OF A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE THAT ALL THE ALHAJIS WILL BE INVITED TO WITNESS A HOLYGHOST UNION WITH THEIR DAUGHTER.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND HIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE. LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER FOR THE GREATEST IS LOVE.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by afrodixie: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2007
Yes oh! Please cheat at least once in six months! kiss
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2007
ABUNNA:

FIRST LET ME DISCRIBE MYSELF AS AN INTERNATIONAL IGBO BOY I'M STILL IN MY 20s. I TRAVELLED ABROAD WHEN I WAS 17YRS AND SINCE THEN I HAVE LIVED MY TEEN AGE ABROAD AND DO COME HOME WITH DIFFERENT GOODIES. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DATING WITH PEOPLE OF ALL TRIBES AND STILL HOOKED WITH FOREIGN GIRLS.

FIRST I MET A CONGO GIRL IN ABIDJAN AND WE DATED FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE SHE TRAVELLED AND AFTER HER I GOT MANY OTHER RELATION WITH LEBANON GIRL, MOROCO, TUNISIA AND BURKINAFASO AND IVORY COAST GIRLS.
I'VE HAD FEW MONTHS WITH SENEGAL GIRL AND MALI NOT FORGETING OUMOU SANGARE MY GIRL FOR GUINEA CONAKRY.
I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE HAD RELATION WITH ONLY TWO CHRISTIAN GIRLS AS FROM MY 19YRS SOME LOVELY DATING WITH IJAW GIRLS, TIV GIRLS IN BENUE AND TARABA STATE WHEN I WENT FOR HOLIDAY TO MY SISTER THAT LIVES IN BENUE STATE. MY GIRL FROM CONGO IS ALSO A CHRISTIAN. OTHER GIRLS ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY LOVED ME SO MUCH THAT THEY CRY FOR MARRIAGE. I'M A DECENT AND COOL BOY. I LOVE LIFE AND CHRISTIANITY.
FINALLY I MET A YORUBA GIRL WHOS FAMILY IS FROM BENIN REPUBLIC AND HER MOTHER IS FROM OYO STATE. FINALLY LET ME SAY THE BOTH FAMILIES OF HER FATHER AND MOTHER NATIONALIZED IN TOGO. THE FAMILY IS A PROMINENT ISLAMIC PEOPLE AND THEY ALL TRAVEL TO MECCA FOR PILGRIMAGE EVERY YEAR. HER MOTHER IS ALHJIA AND WILL BE TRAVELLING AGAIN THIS SEASON. I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BLACK QUEEN IN A COMMUNICATION OFFICE WHERE SHE WORKS FOR UNESCO. SHE COMPLETELY STOPPED ME FROM KEEPING OTHER RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER FOREIGN GIRLS AND WE HAVE TRAVELLED TO NIGERIA TWICE.

FINALLY SHE GOT PREGNANT AND GAVE WONDERFUL BIRTH TO MY BOY WHO'S NOW 3 YEARS. DURING WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT AND I DECIDED THAT I WILL TAKE HER TO MY PARENTS AT HOME. THE ISLAMIC FANATICS SAID THAT THE IGBOS EATS HUMAN FLESH THAT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO GO WITH ME. THE PREGNANT WAS A BATTLE OF RELIGIOUS FAITH AND I WON IT WITH MY SOFT LOVE ON THEIR DAUGHTER HEART THAT NEVER CEASE TO LOVE ME. LAST YEAR I TOOK SOME KOLA NUTS AND SOME CASH TO HER FAMILY TO DEMAND FOR HER HANDS IN MARRIAGE BUT THEY SURPRISINGLY REFUSED THE KOLA THAT I SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM BEFORE THEY GIVE OUT MY QUEEN. THEY NEVER KNEW THAT ALHJIA MY BIG MUM ILWAY LOVES ME SO MUCH AND ALWAYS WANT ME FOR HER DAUGHTER. I LOVE MY MOTHER INLAW FOR SHE NEVER LET HER FEELINGS TO BE NOTICED BY THOSE IMAMS AND ALL THE FAMILY ALHAJIS IN EUROPE AND SAUDI ARABIA.
SHE DO SPEAK TO ME IN SECRET THAT MY QUEEN WILL BE FOR ME FOR EVER. THE GRAND FATHER, A DECENT YORUBA MAN WHO LIVES HIS LIFE IN TOGO LOVES IGBO PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT HE IS INVITING ME TO COME AROUND TOGO FOR A MEETING. HE TOLD MY QUEEN SECRETLY THAT SHE SHOULD CARRY ANOTHER PREGNANCY FOR ME THAT WILL SHOW OTHER HARD LINE ISLAMIC FANATICS TO SURRENDER TO THE LOVE OF THEIR DAUGHTER TO ME.

AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE MY QUEEN IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT NOW AND I'M EXPECTING A NEW BABY SOME TIME XMAS OR JANUARY 2008. I THANK JESUS FOR MAKING ME WON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IT MAKES ME REMEMBER WHAT JESUS CHRIST THOUGHT US TO LOVE OUR ENEMY. MY FIRST BOY IS A CHRISTIAN AND THE COMING ONE WILL BE A CHRISTIAN TOO. PRAISE GOD THAT HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER. JESUS IS LORD AND HIS WAYS ARE PERFECT!!!!!!

MY QUEEN IS DREAMING OF A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE THAT ALL THE ALHAJIS WILL BE INVITED TO WITNESS A HOLYGHOST UNION WITH THEIR DAUGHTER.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND HIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE. LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER FOR THE GREATEST IS LOVE.

Congratulations! I am glad that things are working well for u and ur mrs! Hope u do get the wedding u want kiss Please keep us updated with the pregnancy, and weather it is a beautiful boy or girl grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

For Nigerian Mothers Who Gave Birth Abroad / Forcing My Mother-in-law To Leave My Home / How Long Does Your Cooking Gas Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.