Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30193 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by MrInfo1(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 4:31am On Jan 07, 2009
if i start i will probably fill up is thread, lool
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
please do start
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
Dear Seun - Nairaland Moderator,

This is a formal request asking that you ban me [quickly] from your forum. Please do so before the level of English Ninglish used here kills, maims, or adulterates my own command of proper English grammar.

Following my recent visits, I have left Nairaland wondering what in heaven's name is happening in Nigerian classrooms? What has happened to those days of yore when you were drilled until you mastered correct usage of English grammar by Primary three?!

For example, I clicked on the discussion item at the top of the 'hot list' today and almost suffered a fatal blow when the poster started with "Have you ever sit, " I understand occasional 'slip-ups' however, the repeated instances on this forum has lead me to believe that these folks just never learned proper English, or have not bothered to keep up by reading well written literature or revisiting early lessons from time to time (and as needed).

I am now officially fed-up with Ninglish and would like to turn-in my Nairaland membership before irreparable damage is done. I will now be moving over to the Nigerian Village Square. Nigerians there seem to have better control of the language. Ironically, they seem to make better sense too.

Respectfully,

Rubbermaid.

PS - English is your friend. Blame those who made it our national language. Peace.

ROFL this is very funny grin grin grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC-27-1.jpg (12.92 KB, 200x200 )

BEautoCD.jpg (50.42 KB, 347x347 )
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2009
this is just so funny

I know this may sound very stupid, because it really does sound stupid. I'm thinkin of ending a 9 month old relationship because it is too perfect.
when we first met, my girlfriend was very all that. she was poilte, very humble, very gentle, very neat, very submissive. We have never had a single quarrel. we have never argued on a single issue. we have never disagreed on any issue. and now i'm getting scared. if i suggest anything, she quickly agrees. she never disagrees with me. this is really gettin on my nerves because it is making the whole relationship boring.
i even tried picking up fites with her deliberately but she would apologise for what she did not do and the intended quarrel would end.

I confronted her about this one day and she said i was supposed to be happy we are not fighting.

am i supposed to be happy?
am i weird? please this is gettin on my nerves. .

i want to see her get angry. i want to see her annoyed. i want to see her other side.
what do i do

WE NEED TO FIGHT OR ELSE I'LL END THE WHOLE RELATIONSHIP!!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
Ogbonnaya: hippopotemus meat is a very good meat more especially when it goes with
cocoyam soup.

molumma: ewwwwwwwwww

Busta: KEWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Badman888: wow that would be nice to eat, i heared Tiger meat kinda bad hop HOPPO one is better

Oracle: Ogbonnaya, you mean you've eaten hippo meat.
I bet it has a lot of Fat
i wonder what it tastes like

drionelli: I've never eaten hippo meat.
What does it taste like? How can it best be prepared?

Ogbonnaya: let me tell you how the meat came.there was this hausa man that was leaving in the upper cross river. his name was mohammed. he was a hunta he dosnt miss target if he wants to shoot.he killed the hipo with a
poisoned arrow it took like 2 hrs b/4 the hipo died after struggling mightly with death.everyone that was there had a share in the meet.it can take one up to 30mins to finish a little bit of meet in your mouth b/c
it is elastic in nature but very sweet.

Oracle: 30 minutes?
for a little piece of meat?
elastic?
sweet?
i sure won't wanna miss the fun
ogbonnaya do you still have some left

Ogbonnaya: oracle dont worry anytime i come across it again i will call you for some

Todd Terry: it is very healthy if killed properly. if shot with poison arrow, DO NOT EAT! you can get poisoned and die!!!! anyway, hippo meat is very tangy and juicy. you will like it fried, boiled, or deep fried, but make sure to add a little cassava with it ooooo

SeanT21: That animal is 2 damn ugly to pass through my mouth.

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by djcrucifix(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
I Need your Couragement I Was Drive Out from D Skool In My Final Year
Please i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.

pmproflmfao! grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by deb(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
Satan Is Decieving Punch Newspaper.

I love the title of that particular thread! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by deb(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
I know this may sound very stupid, because it really does sound stupid. I'm thinkin of ending a 9 month old relationship because it is too perfect.
when we first met, my girlfriend was very all that. she was poilte, very humble, very gentle, very neat, very submissive. We have never had a single quarrel. we have never argued on a single issue. we have never disagreed on any issue. and now i'm getting scared. if i suggest anything, she quickly agrees. she never disagrees with me. this is really gettin on my nerves because it is making the whole relationship boring.
i even tried picking up fites with her deliberately but she would apologise for what she did not do and the intended quarrel would end.

I confronted her about this one day and she said i was supposed to be happy we are not fighting.

am i supposed to be happy?
am i weird? please this is gettin on my nerves. .

i want to see her get angry. i want to see her annoyed. i want to see her other side.
what do i do

WE NEED TO FIGHT OR ELSE I'LL END THE WHOLE RELATIONSHIP!!

This one is a Psycho
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2009
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295570.0.html[/b]]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295570.0.html[/url]
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by netotse(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
i wonder why most of the threads here are from the romance/sexuality thread. . .is it only them that are funny?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by r231(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
"Satan is decieving Punch Newspaper"

grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Epi: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2009
am i the only one who thinks the responses (majority) are funny. bwuahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322421.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2009
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.