Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Night Life In Wales, Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Life In Wales, Uk (2877 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Life In Wales, Uk by furacao(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by claremont(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
It happens in most parts of the UK as well.
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by justwise(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2011
furacao:

See what night life in Cardiff can be like,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040260/Maciej-Dakowicz-Cardiff-After-Dark-binge-drinking-images-turned-Britain-laughing-stock.html
cool tongue wink

That is absolutely normal in many cities in the UK every wkend.
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by furacao(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2011
The thing l dont understand is that in Nigeria, we all go out on weekends, hit the clubs etc but never lose it to the point of sleeping on the road with underwear in full view!!
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by justwise(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2011
furacao:

The thing l dont understand is that in Nigeria, we all go out on weekends, hit the clubs etc but never lose it to the point of sleeping on the road with underwear in full view!!

If you do that in Nigeria there will be no ambulance or police officer who will pick you up and make sure u ok and get home safely FREE. If any sick man abuses u sexu[i]all[/i]y he will be facing the law and his name will end up in sex offender's register for yrs.
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by furacao(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2011
The government was actually considering "booze buses" to drive round clubs on weekends and treat people with alcohol induced injuries, vomiting etc. FREE. No wonder they drink so much, they know there is a safety net to catch them.
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by justwise(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2011
furacao:

The government was actually considering "booze buses" to drive round clubs on weekends and treat people with alcohol induced injuries, vomiting etc. FREE. No wonder they drink so much, they know there is a safety net to catch them.

I blame the govt, pple getting pissed every wkend should pay for the mess they created.
Re: Night Life In Wales, Uk by xtremeTall(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
How do you get to Wales bro... Brief me about little please

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France / Price Of Hotel Accomodation In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.