Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? (3973 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Please Choose For Me Friends (pix) / Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
Guys - Must it be Black?
Ladies - Why White?

I'll look for something outta the norm though. . . . .  Still Thinking! grin  You? cheesy

Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by emofine(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
If my time comes I will opt for native attire (despite the nationality of my future spouse) but it must be unique in it's design . . . I love the colour brown . . it complements my skin tone cool

I refuse to have a "white wedding" in any shape or form.
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
emofine:

If my time comes I will opt for native attire (despite the nationality of my future spouse) but it must be unique in it's design . . . I love the colour brown . . it compliments my skin tone cool

I refuse to have a "white wedding" in any shape or form.
A "white wedding" setting, but with native attire, maybe? grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by CalienteMi: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
If I had my way, a see through trouser with bustier.
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin May you never have your way!. . . . . . . AMEN! grin grin grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by emofine(f): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
sexkillz:

A "white wedding" setting, but with native attire, maybe? grin

Nope . . .no white wedding at all at all . . .not even an oyibo groom tongue I'm kidding . . . that's a good question actually, I wonder who is going to marry me to my future husband lol . . .erm when that day comes I will know by then cool
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by CalienteMi: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
sexkillz:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin May you never have your way!. . . . . . . AMEN! grin grin grin

Don't be jealous. angry Hiissssssssssssss.
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by annita19(f): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
Someone is getting married?   cheesy  The color selection should be according to your choices and favorite color IMO
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
CalienteMi:

Don't be jealous. angry Hiissssssssssssss.
embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue
annita19:

Someone is getting married?   cheesy  The color selection should be according to your choices and favorite color IMO
Are you? Cos i sure aint! tongue So what would your favorite color be , and why?
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by annita19(f): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2011
Light Violet

is a lighter shade of purple and purple is royalty, peace, luxury and wealth. It is a mysterious color derived from a mixture of opposites. smiley
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^And your Groom? Cos me thinks light violet and a dark suit. . . .
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by annita19(f): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2011
His choice sweetie cheesy
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2011
^Okies! grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40am On Sep 23, 2011
@op a yellow suit and a 'dark white' shirt will do grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40am On Sep 23, 2011
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2011
Red jacket, red pant, red shoes red all the way
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 23, 2011
emofine:

Nope . . .no white wedding at all at all . . .not even an oyibo groom tongue I'm kidding . . . that's a good question actually, I wonder who is going to marry me to my future husband lol . . .erm when that day comes I will know by then cool
[font=segoe print ]When that day comes, ring me up. I'll marry you to your future husband!. . . . . . . . For a Fee![/font] tongue tongue grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Red jacket, red pant, red shoes red all the way
Good! Your shirt will be white then! Would really look nice! Red shirt would be a No No! You'll look Bloody! grin grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2011
Huh? Are you for real? Calling you weird would irrevocably be an understatement! grin grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by tellwisdom: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2011
[size=28pt]**Fly Emirate Airline*** wink wink[/size]
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2011
Hey,wis wis,Its Emirate[b]s[/b]

What about EK? colour of suit and Ek?? undecided
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by MMM2(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2011
guyz should wear green
and
ladies maybe blue or yellow undecided
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by MrCork17: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Guys - Must it be Black?
Ladies - Why White?

I'll look for something outta the norm though. . . . .  Still Thinking! grin  You? cheesy

sexkillz. Bro. I recommmend Pink. It should make u look masculine! angry
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by tellwisdom: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Hey,wis wis,Its Emirates

What about EK? colour of suit and Ek?? undecided

You knw EK too?? grin grin Lets fly EK 250 cheesy
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by pendo89(f): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2011
airline .any other EK sorry.
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2011
What's the colour scheme homeboi?
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
airline .any other EK sorry.

eeh na, airline cheesy cheesy WOMENNNNN**Shakes my head** grin
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Flaming red or soothing green or sunny yellow.
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Billwill: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2011
White, I think. You can find many cheap fashion on http://www.fromonesite.com
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by Thommy32: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2011
I am a traditional man - so I would choose a black suit für my wedding. And I want my wife to wear a white dress. :-)
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by luckyg123: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
our tradition is to wear red or maroon, red will suits me well,
Re: What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding? by juanita2: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
Main important point that clarify whether that particular colour is for you or not is whether it blends well with your complexion or not. If you don't work hard in this regard then you can certainly end up losing a lot of money. You can even consider mixing up certain colours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool, Stylish Nigerian Girls On Youtube! / Super Ankara Dressing For Pregnant Women / Lavender Scar Removal Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.