Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister (14771 Views)

CBN N8bn Scam Suspect Has Hole In The Heart--lawyer / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Case: Was It A violation Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2011
somebody should tell Mr minister that their is something called forensic investigation.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by scorpiogal(f): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2011
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by palmwine(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2011
@l.a.j You have posted pictures of individuals on a serious crime like this without providing further information. Can you please provide a background to this faces? If you really know who they are. Their names, school and course of study, phone numbers, emails etc as much info as you have. We can then go after their facebook accounts for more info.

If you have any iota of doubt that these guys maybe innocent please say so and take down the pictures else lets have more info.

Regards
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by MMM2(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2011
i hope dey die
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by blank(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2011
Na wa o. Heard that their names and pictures have now been put up. What are they waiting for? I pity the young lady cos they would have threatened her and her family. She go dey fear to talk.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by norrisman: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2011
How can you identify the pepertrator when a victim hasnt been found

What irresponsibility by these so called campaigners and newspapers publishing the pictures of people they claim to be the rapists! What if the pictures being passed around of the 'suspects' turn out to be people not involved in the 'crime'? The innocent peoples lives will be wrecked and some may even be killed! If their faces werent shown in the video, that means these pictures have come about by hear say. Naija is one of the most uselss countries in the world. Instead of trying to identify the 'perpetrators' first, all efforts should be to locate the 'victim' who can then pick out the 'perpetrators' from a line up. This is the correct approach not all these internet vigilantee rubbish going on.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by doctokwus: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2011
'victim' who can then pick out the 'perpetrators' from a line up.
[quote][/quote]
How do u get d suspects u wud parade for a lineup,is it not by d video evidence or wud u parade all students in dt sch?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by norrisman: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2011
I am not against rounding up suspects. I am against posting of pictures of people who could be anybody and saying they are rapists. what stops me from copying a random picture of a Nigerian from face book (maybe someone I hate) attaching and ibo name to it and posting it on Twitter and Nairaland and saying the person is one of the 'rapists'?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by BBDelta(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2011
norrisman:

I am not against rounding up suspects. I am against posting of pictures of people who could be anybody and saying they are rapists. what stops me from copying a random picture of a Nigerian from face book (maybe someone I hate) attaching and ibo name to it and posting it on Twitter and Nairaland and saying the person is one of the 'rapists'?
palmwine:

@l.a.j You have posted pictures of individuals on a serious crime like this without providing further information. Can you please provide a background to this faces? If you really know who they are. Their names, school and course of study, phone numbers, emails etc as much info as you have. We can then go after their facebook accounts for more info.

If you have any iota of doubt that these guys maybe innocent please say so and take down the pictures else lets have more info.

Regards

Yes, In as much as I want to believe anybody can post pics of those they hate as rapist, I wlso want to say we all know the magnitude of these offence and I would not just take a picture and believe it, but one thing is sure poeple know these boys, and they can't hide, at least the link below is also providing their residence, so there is an iota of truth. would you go far with a picture allegation for somebody you hate?
http://247ureports.com/?p=1216

Maximip:

The 10min video didn't look like 100% violation

With a good lawyer, they have nothing to worry about

They'll walk free after which they'll sue Linda Ikeji's blog and Nairaland

grin grin grin

BTW, i use to hear bout violation stories like this all the time happening in various campuses.
Just seeing it on video for the first time. If ladies involved don't come out, then we have
no violation case (ie its not violation)
@Maximip, Na God go help people like you who have live in darknes for too long and the only kind of light they know is lamp or probably 20 watts bulb, there is something called hallogen light, or high power searchlight, stop promoting the evil act, and the fact that there have been some form of beaucracy in the prosecutiion of the act, think positive and let justice been done. If you do not see violation, then bring out your sister so that these animals who do the same thing to her and we will not be bothered.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by babeface3: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2011
who has the video cool
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by wellscon: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2011
@ I.a.J, Please provide further information on the pictures you posted.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by BetaThings: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2011
delpee:

Thank God o but how can he conclude that conviction will be difficult with all the distinguished lawyers that we have in this land? Anyway we will fire serious prayers to assist the human rights activists in their bid to convict them against the Ministers narrow view. God will surely make a way where there seems to be no way.
I understand your position. Unfortunately, there will distinguished lawyers on BOTH sides. All they need is to create doubt in the minds of the judge. It would be necessary to record the interrogation of these boys. These should be done by experienced and honest investigators who understand human psychology very well. They should be interrogated separately
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by allboyz(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2011
waiting for more concrete info
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by shadrach77: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2011
this is a step in the right direction  grin grin - though i'm not suprised the girl is not a student of absu cause i stated previously that she was probably a 'runs' girl who was lured into that room and got more than she bargained for  cry lipsrsealed
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by atasteve: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2011
What else do they need before prosecuting for violation?

Don't this people at least watch CSI series.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ugosly(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2011
As much as i deeply condemn this heinous act of premeditated malicious and maso-sadistic debauchery,i believe the Minister if he says it wil b hard(THOUGH NOT IMPOSSIBLE) to convict,those bastards,This is conviction(practical law) we are talkin bout here,a practice where emotions,sentiments and spurios unfounded hunch does not count but evidence,evidence and evidence,we need to undastand that first off, and then of course the Nigerian constitution stipulates that an ACCUSED is presumed innocent until it is proven otherwise in a competent court of jurisdiction,bearing that in mind, I think the prosecutin counsel hav a very big 1 cut out for them ,and as for the pics of the alleged culprits flashed everywhere,personally,I tìnk it is wrong as it is unfair 2 upload and accuse people in pics over the internet,anybody,just anybody can upload anybody,s pic.
As for the case lets jst hope the prosecutin counsel do a thorough investigation,convict the animals and mete out a deserving punishment that wil serve as a deterrent 2 other aspiring rapists in future.
I rest my case!!t off, and then of course the Nigerian constitution stipulates that an ACCUSED is presumed innocent until it is proven otherwise in a competent court of jurisdiction,bearing that in mind, I think the prosecutin counsel hav a very big 1 cut out for them ,and as for the pics of the alleged culprits flashed everywhere,personally,I tìnk it is wrong as it is unfair 2 upload and accuse people in pics over the internet,anybody,just anybody can upload anybody,s pic.
As for the case lets jst hope the prosecutin counsel do a thorough investigation,convict the animals and mete out a deserving punishment that wil serve as a deterrent 2 other aspiring rapists in future.
I rest my case!!
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2011
ugosly:

As much as i deeply condemn this heinous act of premeditated malicious and maso-sadistic debauchery,i believe the Minister if he says it wil b hard(THOUGH NOT IMPOSSIBLE) to convict,those bastards,This is conviction(practical law) we are talkin bout here,a practice where emotions,sentiments and spurios unfounded hunch does not count but evidence,evidence and evidence,we need to undastand that first off, and then of course the Nigerian constitution stipulates that an ACCUSED is presumed innocent until it is proven otherwise in a competent court of jurisdiction,bearing that in mind, I think the prosecutin counsel hav a very big 1 cut out for them ,and as for the pics of the alleged culprits flashed everywhere,personally,I tìnk it is wrong as it is unfair 2 upload and accuse people in pics over the internet,anybody,just anybody can upload anybody,s pic.
I rest my case!!t off, and then of course the Nigerian constitution stipulates that an ACCUSED is presumed innocent until it is proven otherwise in a competent court of jurisdiction,bearing that in mind, I think the prosecutin counsel hav a very big 1 cut out for them ,and as for the pics of the alleged culprits flashed everywhere,personally,I tìnk it is wrong as it is unfair 2 upload and accuse people in pics over the internet,anybody,just anybody can upload anybody,s pic.
I rest my case!!

Is this in your Nigeria or Western Africa's Nigeria?

Plz stop quoting laws that ave been nonexistent since God carried his load outta Nigeria.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
LAJ see what linda said about those pictures here --> http://babajidesalu./2011/09/21/photos-absu-rapistsphotos-abia-state-university-absu-alleged-rapists/

read the comments on that page

linda ikeji
September 22, 2011 at 1:10 am
he is actually quite wrong. i sent the names to a trusted friend that these were students of the school we could actually work with on the case, only for me to find it here two hours later…calling them rapists. i’m so disappointed at u.

do u know what it means to call an innocent person a rapist? u better take these pictures/posts down

you better remove those pictures.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by diamondboa(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pls can someone post the link . shocked shocked sad.
This is really bad oo
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Goldenheart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]grin i haven't seen the video, someone mail it 2 goldenheart7007@yahoo.com, N200k is at stake here,
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ochizo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
I am very sad @ this and am seriously searching for this guys.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by wellscon: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
This is a condemnable atrocity.I have not seen the video though.

Can anyone post the video to me on: iwelomo82@yahoo.com
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Maximip(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pukkah:

What did it look like?

Well, A good lawyer can argue that she was expecting some kind of intimacy before going there. maybe she just
got more than she was expecting.

Girls sometimes don't say what they mean. If she really wanted them to kill her instead of Desecrating her, why didn't
she fight them until they killed her in the process.

Why would sane guys also commit a crime, video it and distribute it. even a guy who claims to be studying law.

BBDelta:

@Maximip, Na God go help people like you who have live in darknes for too long and the only kind of light they know is lamp or probably 20 watts bulb, there is something called hallogen light, or high power searchlight, stop promoting the evil act, and the fact that there have been some form of beaucracy in the prosecutiion of the act, think positive and let justice been done. If you do not see violation, then bring out your sister so that these animals who do the same thing to her and we will not be bothered.
you sound like you sell lightbulbs  Relax! no fighting.

If the lady totally felt violated, why has she not spoken to the media about it since her face is all over the internet already. I least she should be
fighting for some payback for what they did to her.

My argument is based on the 10min video. For those who have not seen it, it's on www (dot) naijapals (dot) com

I don't blame the ministers and VC's downplaying any crime in the video cos i'm sure they must have experiences something similar which
wasn't violation.

Please lets hear the girl's and guys sides of the story before we start asking for people to be shot or burnt
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ugosly(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is this in your Nigeria or Western Africa's Nigeria?

Plz stop quoting laws that ave been nonexistent since God carried his load outta Nigeria.
wat laws?wats ur point exactly? undecided
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by laj1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
Do u know that i av been following the facebook page of this Jonah uche(the guy"picture posted on this thread)since morning and what i discoverd now is that the guy jonah have deleted iFEANYI-oGU-jUSTIN(whose picture is also posted on this thread) from his friends list which was confirmed in the morning as at the time i posted his picture on this thread as one of his friends.Infact the guy has even add five new friends to his friends list as at 3:15pm today.What could cause this?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by norrisman: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ l.a.j

no oofeinse but did you go to school
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by laj1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
@norissman

op u are not a patient of ita-oshin(Aro) in Abeokuta.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by norrisman: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
l.a.j:

@norissman

op u are not a patient of ita-oshin(Aro) in Abeokuta.

LWKMD!!!no oofeinse
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by laj1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
na that laugh go kill you die
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by 9ja4eva: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
http://247ureports.com/?p=1216

More info on the bastards.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by chicproper: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
I appeal to whoever posted the pics of these guys to be double sure of his accusations.

I have been following the thread and did not comment for once; I just felt the guys involved were some  monsters until I saw the pics of the supposed rapists and my heart just broke.

I personally know the Uche Jonah being labelled here his full name being Uche Ehumadu ( I think his fathers name was Jonah Ehumadu and he is late) The accused grew up in Suleja Niger state in Morrocco road. and  attended St James Anglican Church were the accused was a vibrant child involved in church activities.His sisters  names are  (Ifeoma, Oby can't remember the other  one) while his mother is Rose Ehumadu, and by the way he is an only son.

He should not be older than 25 and they are from Abia State

Please" I A J" if you are even a tiny bit unsure of your grave accusation,  kindly delete these pics, do not allow an adrenaline over flow push you to mar the future of an innocent person.

I really do not know if the guy (Uche) in question is a student of ABSU his family moved out of their old place( morrocco) a long time ago and i really do not have current gist on him, change happens to people; good or bad so I can say for sure his stance in this case. But please let us not punish a wrong person. The world is yet to ascertain the innocence or otherwise of Troy Davis, though dead.

Great caution should be applied here.

My heartfelt sympathy goes to the rape victim, but two wrongs ( if the guys in this pics are not the culprits) cannot make a right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Grazing: Lasg Seizes 30 Cows, 10 Rams, Warns Herdsmen On No / Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Nigerian Mother Jailed In The Uk For Sending Son To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.