Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Must I Hv A Girlfiend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Hv A Girlfiend? (1038 Views)

Must I Marry My Donor?? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by drake99: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2011
Pls am i missing anytin 4 nt havin a gf? my cousins wount let me b,always askin who's ur gf? Yestaday evn my mum jokenly made a statement dat reffers as askn me who's my gf,is dis gf issue nw a must do tin or wat? Its nt dat i dnt want 2 hv bt its jst dat it hasnt workd out yet.
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by Sijo01(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2011
How old are u?
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by amyg(f): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2011
NOPE,it comes with troubles
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by MMM2(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2011
then u must have a g a y partner or u re a soapist undecided
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by kpolli(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^^^^ lol grin
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by NET1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
OP, How old are you? Well, I am 28 and dont have (not even intending to have one - at least for now). If you're not old enough for it, just face your books. Or better still, go learn how to make MONEY 'cos you'll need it bro.

M M M:

then u must have a g a y partner or u re a soapist undecided

grin grin grin grin MMM, you need deliverance. Which one be soapist again? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. Abeg, No kill person here o.

.NET
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by sesman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
nope, you should have one when you are ready.
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by seedord247(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Capital NO. . .  because what a girl can do, your hand and soap can do it. e.g  Ma$turbation
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
The answer is NO! It's not a must! It's importance Depends on many factors like age, educational qualification, and financial situation! Dont jump into a relationship because you feel like it or because your friends or family are pressurizing you to! No one knows you, better than you do! FACT!# Now, let's not deceive ourselves! A time will come when you'll have a girlfriend! Like you said "Its nt dat i dnt want 2 hv bt its jst dat it hasnt workd out yet."! When the time comes, it would work out! But by then, you'll have probably attained all you deem necessary before you start it! Then, you'd have known yourself and you are in a better condition to withstand the lopsidedness, associated with a relationship and a girlfriend! Be firm when replying your critics, and before long, they'll stop bugging you! Be yourself, man! All the best! Cheerz!
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by djunit1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sijo01:

How old are u?

Answer that question first, then the right advice should follow
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by doublekay: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2011
Having a GF is not a bad idea but its also not a thing to get bothered about
Re: Must I Hv A Girlfiend? by God2man(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
The answer is NO. Even your mum is asking you jokingly. What a pity? Please and please,you have only one life and it belongs to you. You must give account to God,how you spent your life. Friend, find GOD. God needs your youthful stage. Ecclesiastes 12:1-2. Remember NOW thy creator in days of thy youth, ,please read the rest. Your youthful time is very important, it is what will determine how far you will go in life. If you mess up with youthful life,then you are finish. Find God. And face your books. Make friends with people who are serious about GOD. For the fact that Everybody is doing it, does not make it the right thing. Do the right thing. This will be the greatest desicion ever made. God bless you. God2man. at will determine how far you will go in life. If you mess up with youthful life,then you are finish. Find God. And face your books. Make friends with people who are serious about GOD. For the fact that Everybody is doing it, does not make it the right thing. Do the right thing. This will be the greatest desicion ever made. God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Future Spouse Doin? / How Eagles Star Okpara Turned Me Into S*x Slave —tina / What Guys Call 'take Home To Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.