Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Beyonce To Lauch Her Own Record Label, Create Boy Band - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce To Lauch Her Own Record Label, Create Boy Band (2124 Views)

Boy Band, One Direction To SPLIT / Beyonce To Lauch Her Own Record Label, Create Boy Band / Quote Of The Day - Beyonce Says She Wants To Start A New Boy Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce To Lauch Her Own Record Label, Create Boy Band by bovy: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
The 'Run The World (Girls)' singer told The Associated Press that she plans to start up her own record label and pass on her music industry knowledge to young stars like her male counterpart Usher did with Justin Bieber.
"I am starting my own company, my label. I want to create a boy band," she said."I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge on to other artists and development. I see myself doing the same thing and hopefully other younger artists when they grow up and they have been around for 15, 20 years, they can do the same thing.

: http://www./2011/09/beyonce-to-lauch-her-own-record-label.html#ixzz1Ylzu0z00

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Posts A Naked Lapdancer Photo On Twitter / Picture Of 2face Idibia And Black Face Before Fame! / Wizkid Snatches Top Musician's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.