Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? (8253 Views)

Rate Dz Mama And Pickin (18+ Photo ) / She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
For no apparent reasons.

Need words. :-/
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Goldieluks: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
Meet up with her and find out why.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Meet up with her and find out why.
she's very far away
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Tosinville(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
She's up to something, maybe another sugar-coated guy don dey scatter her brain wit word. All you need to do is to starting erasing her from ur mind so dat u won't be amazed if she eventually jilt you.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by claremont(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
If she is very far away, then forget her. I for one do not understand why people get involved in long-distance relationships when there are decent ladies/guys around where you live/work/play.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
Hmm You do the opposite of what she is doing, start picking her calls. Since that is not happening do whatever makes you happy till she starts calling you, just then you decide to be you or her, don't pick and taunt her a little (her way) or pick (ur way) & don't call her for a long time (combination of u&her way). Something has got to give not only one sided.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tosinville:

She's up to something, maybe another sugar-coated guy don dey scatter her brain wit word. All you need to do is to starting erasing her from your mind so dat u won't be amazed if she eventually jilt you.
perhaps, but she hasn't betray'd this.

claremont:

If she is very far away, then forget her. I for one do not understand why people get involved in long-distance relationships when there are decent ladies/guys around where you live/work/play.
not that easy. Can't u, claremont, ever make a valid recommendat'n?
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by sesman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
stop calling her, thats how you handle it.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by mikkymoi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
stop calling here!!!!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
^really? And wat if itz just a test and all. . .
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
Send her R-card & ask her to call u after loading! tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
^come on!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
sauer:

^really? And wat if itz just a test and all. . .

Seriously Sauer is not a guy for this statement or is this a joke? Probably she needs a real man some babes like tough guys. I will suggest u work on ur statements.

test ko, manuscript ni.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by scarletdp(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
i stop calling, no time to even say no time
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Sijo01(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
sauer:

^come on!

Jst try it out & if she didnt, u kno somefin is fishy!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Seriously Sauer is not a guy for this statement or is this a joke? Probably she needs a real man some babes like tough guys. I will suggest u work on your statements.

test ko, manuscript ni.
you do want me to show you who d tough guy is, huh? angry
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Pennywise(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
Some things dont come quite easy for girls to say like- 'I am not interested in this relationship any more'. Sometimes its for reasons

of guilt having eaten your money and all that. But I think girls like this are the good ones. Isnt it better for u to wake up to the

reality of your situation and move on or u prefer she keeps rubbing your head like a lost puppy with d occasional sympathy mess

when her heart is really with someone else
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sijo01:

Jst try it out & if she didnt, u kno somefin is fishy!

itz rather superficial. Wat if she does and then bing! Silence 4rm her end. Wuld i v 2 send cards all d tyme?
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by 5stardude: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
Is she a Nigerian chick? If yes just send her sms "Hey honey sorry that I didn't tell you about wining a jackpot, I wanted to surprise you but I didn't knw you saw it on the news" she will probably reply with something like, sorry boo I misplaced my phone just got it back 5 seconds ago, I'm on ma way to your house, we ain't gonna use condom this time. You know what mean dontcha?
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
@pennywise, shez indeed a gud one & am quite fond of her. Just wuld b difficult to let go.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by scarletdp(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
buhahahahahahahahaha, 5stardude you r on point
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
@5stardude
lol. But she really isn't the type undecided
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
sauer:

you do want me to show you who d tough guy is, huh?  angry

For reals, so much might lies within Sauer! Yes show it, act it, embrace it, let it out. When you act like a man, you are treated like a man. Now I don't mean you should go about whisking egg yolks with milk & taking steroids. But as a man even in silence, you should earn your respect. Men are the stronger sex so be strong sugar plump.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^ undecided
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by 5stardude: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please what type is she? She already left you because of blackberry and you're here telling me she ain't that type. Do what I just told u or quit calling her phone. Maybe the provider of the blackberry threatened to take the phone back if she picks your calls.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^i get your drift. Point is she isn't exactly lacking in such things. Tho' she gets hit on severally & used to talk about it. I fear she might b gettin exquisite attent'n as someone point'd out. Wat can one do? Am so far away!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by 5stardude: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
You love her so much that you can't handle the breakup?
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
Nah! Am nt in d love zone just yet. Stil pondering. I lyk her tho'. Well, if it comes to it, i'l just v 2 face it. Some say 2 nt call again. I'd just do that. . . .just lukin 4 d best way 2 handle it. Dont wanna blow it!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Pennywise(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
sauer:

@pennywise, shez indeed a gud one & am quite fond of her. Just wuld b difficult to let go.

If she is that good then why dont u marry her. Or are are u married? Even if u are and u really love her there are ways both of u can be happy and secure in your relationship
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by 5stardude: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
Holy shit. She's not even your girlfriend yet? Sounds like you are an admirer
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
5stardude:

Holy poo. She's not even your girlfriend yet? Sounds like you are an admirer
If that's based on my response that am not in the love zone yet, then u making a mistake. I try not to put myself in that zone, if u gerrit! Doesn't matter what we have going!
I want to believe we r cool, but then it gives me worries she's suddenly not picking my calls. . .
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Konjour(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
Me thinks that's why there are social networking sites,Facebook,Twitter,Orkut,Myspace,Googletalk.etc They make communication diverse.

Unless she's on none of them,and she doesn't have any friend,sibling.etc through which she can be contacted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.