Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All (1265 Views)

Anonynous "Unhooded" KKK / A Question From Gaza: Am I Not Human Enough? / Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
so you have only 2 hours left on this earth. what do you do ? dunno bout yall but those 2 hours will be spent praying and in deep reflective mood. this son of a hillbilly redneck spent the last 2 hours ordering every food that is in the state of texas so he can eat http://uk.news.yahoo.com/death-row-texas-scraps-last-meal-requests-154550889.html
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^in his shoes, i would have also asked for my favorite meal. ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T PRAY AND EAT AT THE SAME TIME?!

the guy didnt even touch the food, it was to make a point. after his execution, the "last meal request" have been scrapped all together thanks to this guy's antics.
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by Busybody2(f): 3:24am On Sep 24, 2011
buzugee:

so you have only 2 hours left on this earth. what do you do ? dunno bout yall but those 2 hours will be spent praying and in deep reflective mood. this son of a hillbilly redneck spent the last 2 hours ordering every food that is in the state of texas so he can eat http://uk.news.yahoo.com/death-row-texas-scraps-last-meal-requests-154550889.html

Kolomental cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^in his shoes, i would have also asked for my favorite meal. ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T PRAY AND EAT AT THE SAME TIME?!

the guy didnt even touch the food, it was to make a point. after his execution, the "last meal request" have been scrapped all together thanks to this guy's antics.

well the point being, going by your hypothesis of his actions, the point being the son of a hillbilly still had the gall to be making a point. what point exactly was he trying to make ? the guy has no point. he is not human. he has no soul. he wasnt trying to make a point. his actions are that of an instinctual beast. he flys by the seat of his pants. he is not controlled by a soul or a spirit. he prolly was relishing the idea of eating all that food, then after the food was brought it hit him that he was actually about to meet lucifer his master lol.

and the second part of your point, somehow i think the furthest thing from my mind will be food. shyttt sometimes in my life as it is i go through some shyttt (completely negligible to facing the death penalty in a couple of hours) and i still cant eat, talk less of knowing i am about to face the needle. a normal human being has a hierarchy of emotions and it is only one with 'discombobulated emotional hierarchy' that even thinks of food in a moment like this. (in other words, a crazy simple minded person with a primitive mind )
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^ you make very little sense. . . . . . . . .
1) how do you know how someone who is about to die FEELS?! you are talking about what YOU would do while maybe the only thing you would do will be crying like a biatch uncontrollably (like most do).
2) what made you think he was NOT praying the whole time?
3) wouldn't you think that "maybe" he ordered all this food to STALL the execution a little bit longer while they prepare all the food he ordered?! if you'd read the bloody article "fully", you would have realized that he DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE FOOD, duh!
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ you make very little sense. . . . . . . . .
1) how do you know how someone who is about to die FEELS?! you are talking about what YOU would do while maybe the only thing you would do will be crying like a biatch uncontrollably (like most do).
3) wouldn't you think that "maybe" he ordered all this food to STALL the execution a little bit longer while they prepare all the food he ordered?! if you'd read the bloody article "fully", you would have realized that he DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE FOOD, duh!
you make about as much sense as a lobotomised cretin. ok first off, the show dont stop for nobody. you are not going to stall your time of death by ordering more food. this episode is bigger than one man. there are reporters, and the family of both the victim and accused waiting to look at the debacle. the show dont stop for you because you want to eat the whole state of texas. so that is myopic on your path.

secondly, i wouldnt be crying like a biatch but i would think any right thinking person (which you obviously are not) will have his or her mind focused on the bigger picture. like what is going to happen to me after this. where will my soul go. where will i spend eternity ? dig ? some serious soul searching questions. not ordering eba and ogunfe and shaki and abodi like your primitive self will. elevate your primitive mind foo. man does not live by bread alone
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^i surely hope that this day come very soon then so you can report from the other side on how strong you were on that day.

let me put back the IMPORTANT question that you were quick to pretend wasn't there:
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^i surely hope that this day come very soon then so you can report from the other side on how strong you were on that day.

let me put back the IMPORTANT question that you were quick to pretend wasn't there:
obviously if he was praying or in a very reflective mood he wouldnt have the time or the presence of mind to order every food in the book. whether out of spite or out of greed, both reasons point to someone with a primitive mind.
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by armyofone(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
well, oyinbo man do not fear death. death is like an adventure to him. he must eat (free meal ofc) before meeting his maker. not too good meeting him with hunger. black man is no friend of death. Davis who was executed the same time refused something, guess he was still fasting for last minute forgiveness.
you both rest in peace.
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2011
Busy_body:

Kolomental cheesy grin cheesy
wachutalkinboutwillis angry grin
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
armyofone:

well, oyinbo man do not fear death. death is like an adventure to him. he must eat (free meal ofc) before meeting his maker. not too good meeting him with hunger. black man is no friend of death. Davis who was executed the same time refused something, guess he was still fasting for last minute forgiveness.
you both rest in peace.
yeahh dudeeeee like am about to die now dudeeee. its such a rush dudeee. crazy folks cheesy
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
buzugee:

obviously if he was praying or in a very reflective mood he wouldnt have the time or the presence of mind to order every food in the book. whether out of spite or out of greed, both reasons point to someone with a primitive mind.

educate yourself rather than writing stuff that makes no damn sense!!!!
the guy has been on death row for a LONG time, do you actually think he started praying the day before the execution? are you saying that people in his situation SHOULDNT eat?! and if food is available,they shouldnt eat but instead pray (as if it is going to change anything)?!

shiit, who wouldnt ask for a great dinner on their last meal on earth? only a dumb[b]a[/b]ss would be praying/fasting trying (unsuccessfully) to change faith.

all these last minute prayers aint gonna change shiit anyway, hell is awaiting all of them and therefore they BETTER get a great meal before your homie Lucifer welcomes them in his "hood".
Re: This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All by buzugee(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

educate yourself rather than writing stuff that makes no damn sense!!!!
the guy has been on death row for a LONG time, do you actually think he started praying the day before the execution? are you saying that people in his situation SHOULDNT eat?! and if food is available,they shouldnt eat but instead pray (as if it is going to change anything)?!

shiit, who wouldnt ask for a great dinner on their last meal on earth? only a dumb[b]a[/b]ss would be praying/fasting trying (unsuccessfully) to change faith.

all these last minute prayers aint gonna change shiit anyway, hell is awaiting all of them and therefore they BETTER get a great meal before your homie Lucifer welcomes them in his "hood".
you sound like a hedonist.

(1) (Reply)

Donald J. Trump Makes A Shocking Appointment In His Govt. / Uruguay Becomes The First Country In The World To Sell Cannabis In Pharmacies. / The Malnourished Sudanese Baby And The Vulture (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.