Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (162781 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by vedaxcool(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
plappville:

u always run away from the truth, what is your problem with the savior or the world called JESUS??
[/i]

A savior that cannot save himself can not be consider a savior, I mean was n't he reported to have screamed my Lord my Lord why have thou forsaken,?
Seeking Saving himself I see
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
Seun:

What are some of the other allegations in the video?  I can't really watch it right now.

1. TB forced the lady in the video to sleep with him
2. TB slept with underage girls
3. He had minaj-a-trois with underage girls
4. He slept with the wives of his disciples
5. His healing miracles are arranged
6. His prophecies are garnered from the files of the people he prophesied upon. He is not capable of prophesying on you unless you give him background info.
7. He conned Chris Oyakhilome and nearly destroyed his ministry
8. He hates bishops Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mike Okonkwo, etc.
9. He forbids his unmarried disciples from getting married.
10. He smokes weed, drinks and do other fancy drugs.

A very entertaining video especially after the first 10 minutes.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
plappville:

u always run away from the truth, what is your problem with the savior or the world called JESUS??

Inferiority complex. They keep equating Jesus with Mohammed and when they see evidence that both cannot be compared in any way, they will start making sly comments about His might.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2011
vedaxcool:

A savior that cannot save himself can not be consider a savior, I mean was n't he reported to have screamed my Lord my Lord why have thou forsaken,?
Seeking Saving himself I see

Jesus died for the sins of mankind, praise Jesus Christ.

Tell me where is the TOMB of JESUS, empty !!!!!!!!!!

Whereas Muhammad is holed up in a tomb in SaudiArabia, waiting for judgment day .

If he was a prophet, how come a woman killed him,  undecided
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Inferiority complex. They keep equating Jesus with Mohammed and when they see evidence that both cannot be compared in any way, they will start making sly comments about His might.

May be u misunderstood my post for the (OR) in instead of (OF)
I mean to say savior of the world. How does that compare Jesus with muhammed?
It still stands, he is the savoir of this very world, he came to die for our sins.
He rose after death, he lives till date and forever so he is a savoir.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
The video is no longer displayed, i cant find it, just some other interviews on TB's exposure in utube. Anyone has a link plz?
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by vedaxcool(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
frosbel:

Jesus died for the sins of mankind, praise Jesus Christ.

No, Jesus pleaded for saving, prayed to be save and even cried to be saved, meaning He never wanted to die for the sins of even his mum talkless of mankind, And it is recorded he shouted My lord My Lord wy have thou forsaken me, even you would agree a british soldiers - I think by the name of Nelson- who died in a war died saying this word on hearing of their victory "Thank God I have done my Duty" imagine the sort of conviction one has doing what he knows was asked by God and country to die for the, yet Jesus in the Bible was not only reluctant by unwilling, and this brings to mind if he was god could n't he had said instead Myself Myself Why Have I forsaken Myself Lol  grin

frosbel:

Tell me where is the TOMB of JESUS, empty !!!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgt I was dealing with one of the world most dumbest being, where is the Tomb of Ezra, Moses, Adam? when is the Tomb of Mary? Are so daft of history to even know that there is a lot of obscurity regarding Jesus? I ask can you show me where you saw Jesus Tomb to conclude that it is empty? I laugh at the level of your unintelligence.

frosbel:

Whereas Muhammad is holed up in a tomb in SaudiArabia, waiting for judgment day .

Jesus is also waiting for Judgement, a day he claimed to inorant of, How ungodly can some one get.

frosbel:

If he was a prophet, how come a woman killed him,   undecided

Riff Raff killed Jesus and do remeber JEws killed individuals to confirm that they are not prophets,  even a fool who reject worshiping such a god, but well there are conditions worse than being a Fool
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^^

I repeat Muhammad is DEAD and HOLED UP in a TOMB in Saudi Arabia. And a woman killed him, I repeat a woman, sad !!!!!

He cannot help you, ALLAH and his daughters cannot help you.

Only Jesus can save you.

Reject Jesus,  and you can be 100% certain that you will be lost .
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2011
They dont believe other verses In the bible were correctly translated, but yet they hold firm to this very verse to be most perfectly correct, see how lost one can be?
As blide as they ve choosed to remain, they will never understand what Jesus meant by this words.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by vedaxcool(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
vedaxcool:

No, Jesus pleaded for saving, prayed to be save and even cried to be saved, meaning He never wanted to die for the sins of even his mum talkless of mankind, And it is recorded he shouted My lord My Lord wy have thou forsaken me, even you would agree a british soldiers - I think by the name of Nelson- who died in a war died saying this word on hearing of their victory "Thank God I have done my Duty" imagine the sort of conviction one has doing what he knows was asked by God and country to die for the, yet Jesus in the Bible was not only reluctant by unwilling, and this brings to mind if he was god could n't he had said instead Myself Myself Why Have I forsaken Myself Lol  grin

Oh I forgt I was dealing with one of the world most dumbest being, where is the Tomb of Ezra, Moses, Adam? when is the Tomb of Mary? Are so daft of history to even know that there is a lot of obscurity regarding Jesus? I ask can you show me where you saw Jesus Tomb to conclude that it is empty? I laugh at the level of your unintelligence.

Jesus is also waiting for Judgement, a day he claimed to inorant of, How ungodly can some one get.

Riff Raff killed Jesus and do remeber JEws killed individuals to confirm that they are not prophets,  even a fool who reject worshiping such a god, but well there are conditions worse than being a Fool

This is sufficient for the Blind, Myself myself why have I forsaken Myself, lol grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by cold(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
Poverty has ruined my country & have made them pliant to all sorts of indoctrination,charade and façade.This is so sad,I feel really terrible,I'm sickened & seriously perturbed
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by cold(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
More Poverty=More Religion
This is a result of a Gallup poll;

Religion has a surprisingly high correlation with poverty, according to a Gallup survey conducted in more than 100 countries. The more poverty a nation has, the higher the “religiosity” in that nation. In general, richer countries are less religious than poorer ones.

The biggest exception? The United States, which has the highest religiosity relative to its wealth on the planet.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/09/religions-correlation-with-poverty/
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2011
plappville:

May be u misunderstood my post for the (OR) in instead of (OF)
I mean to say savior of the world. How does that  compare Jesus with muhammed?
It still stands, he is the savoir of this very world, he came to die for our sins.
He rose after death, he lives till date and forever so he is a savoir.

I wasn't referring to you. I was trying to explain to you on why Bitter.Necta trembles at the sound of the name Jesus.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2011
plappville:

The video is no longer displayed, i cant find it, just some other interviews on TB's exposure in utube. Anyone has a link plz?

frosbel:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pko3TTXLIM?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sweetnecta: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2011
[Quote]« #31 on: Yesterday at 09:07:29 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 07:56:49 PM
The Bible reports that Jesus said "of my own power, i can do nothing".

I hope people pay attention to the do nothing.
u always run away from the truth, what is your problem with the savior or the world called JESUS??[/Quote]a man who did a favor for a king came to see the king as if to collect on the favor. The palace told this man that the king is already in the mosque. So the man went there to see him. Customary to the muslims, there a two rakat of salat as if its a greeting of the masjid, or announcing yourself. The man entered this salah and at the corner, he was hearing a man making salat, and the man in prostration was crying to God, begging Him for his daily bread.
By the time the guest finished his prayer, he recognized the king as the man crying. He decided from that point that he will not ask this king for anything, but cry to the same God that the king was crying to for help.
Savior of the world, you said? When a person can't save himself, he is only a phantom in being the savior of others. I can waste my time with an one that got killed, thinking that he will help anyone. I am not afraid and do not run. I am a warrior, except that I pick my fight. I am inviting you to Islam, it seems to me that you are the one running away. So whats your problem?

[Quote]
let me leave the christians alone to their spiritual disaster.

But these guys are not Christian, what are you on about

I will tell you what disaster is :

1. Muhammad molesting a 6 year old

2.Blood shed all over the Muslim world

3.Oppressing women

4. Child marriage in the Muslim world

5.Shia worshiping the dead

6. Shia cutting their bodies open with blood gushing out to please Allah and his daughters

7.Sunni massacring Shia and vice verse

The list is endless !!!!!!

This Blind alkaida member knows all these, just like to run away each time from the truth!![/Quote]Can you stand behind the bold? Strasbourg will be too small for you, if i decide to ask you to prove it in the court of law. Someday, a man who is older than his wife will be reported that he is molesting her. Or a cougar woman is molesting her boy toy of a husband; demi more ashton Kurshner type. And somebody has forgotten the crusades, the world wars, etc. And women must never speak in the public and for sure in the church, It is Islam that allows women to not be properties, but property owners. It is Islam that allows women to initiate divorce. It is Islam that protects women. I say it is Isam that has made me a better man, a refined gentleman when it comes to my private affairs. The christian rapiss are University Students. They dd not have mercy on their victim. They abused the young woman while probably wearing their burden; The cross and shouting Jesus as if it was a normal thing to rape so much so that the ganged up on her. You people lack conscience. You are all fakes and no wonder Jesus son of Mary said he will easily reject all of you evil doers. Pleppville, I am inviting you to what is a revival of the soul, agitating your conscience. You need the God of Jesus and your stopping at Jesus will comeback to bite you at the end. I warned you.

[Quote]Is there a prophet on earth? No. Every one after Muhammad [as] is a fake.
The father of all fake prophets is Mohammed, hes hand work is still in progress, what a terror religion.[/Quote]What is the singular proof of who is a fake prophet? Lets ask jesus or the NT if Jesus didn't say anything. The NT says the prophet who says a thing and it does not come to pass, is not of God. So lets put Muhammad to the test. Does anyone know a single thing that Muhammad [as[ says that did not come to past in its time? I dont know of any. All he said have been fulfilled in its time, including the defeat of the Persian, the opening of Makka, Syria, eevn Persia to Islam. Lets apply the same to Jesus. Jesus said he will return before all the disciples died. Did Jesus return or is there a single disciple alive? Jesus said that another Comforter will come to teach, correct, lead, etc, etc. Has that another comforter came to the disciples and what did he teach, lead or correct, etc, etc? Please provide your proofs.
Lets see the test of a true prophet of God, according to Jesus. The spirit that confesses that Jesus is the christ is of God. There are many verses in the Quran which says Jesus is the christ/anointed. Did Jesus say he himself is the anointed?

[Quote]As for TB, his ponishment is waiting for him, all who lie in the name of GOD will ve their reward.[/Quote]What do you think you are doing? Is it not lying or how the one who can't save himself becomes a savior when you read him saying why, why? How is 3 gods; Father , son and ghost exactly One God? Please show me that logic, or the modern math that allows it.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by akaazua(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2011
It baffles me how some people keep defending this man after his close associates like Agomoh, Abisola, Kayode, Ajide and a host of others keep accusing him of all the atrocities he has committed. Even a nonentity will know that there is something on ground. There cannot be smoke if there is no fire.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by dorox(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2011
akaazua:

It baffles me how some people keep defending this man after his close associates like Agomoh, Abisola, Kayode, Ajide and a host of others keep accusing him of all the atrocities he has committed. Even a nonentity will know that there is something on ground. There cannot be smoke if there is no fire.
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
dorox:

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin grin grin

He was not anointed in the first place.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

a man who did a favor for a king came to see the king as if to collect on the favor. The palace told this man that the king is already in the mosque. So the man went there to see him. Customary to the muslims, there a two rakat of salat as if its a greeting of the masjid, or announcing yourself. The man entered this salah and at the corner, he was hearing a man making salat, and the man in prostration was crying to God, begging Him for his daily bread.
By the time the guest finished his prayer, he recognized the king as the man crying. He decided from that point that he will not ask this king for anything, but cry to the same God that the king was crying to for help.
Savior of the world, you said? When a person can't save himself, he is only a phantom in being the savior of others. I can waste my time with an one that got killed, thinking that he will help anyone. I am not afraid and do not run. I am a warrior, except that I pick my fight. I am inviting you to Islam, it seems to me that you are the one running away. So whats your problem?
Can you stand behind the bold? Strasbourg will be too small for you, if i decide to ask you to prove it in the court of law.
Someday, a man who is older than his wife will be reported that he is molesting her. Or a cougar woman is molesting her boy toy of a husband; demi more ashton Kurshner type. And somebody has forgotten the crusades, the world wars, etc. And
women must never speak in the public and for sure in the church, It is Islam that allows women to not be properties, but property owners. It is Islam that allows women to initiate divorce. It is Islam that protects women. I say it is Isam that has
made me a better man, a refined gentleman when it comes to my private affairs. The christian rapiss are University Students.
They dd not have mercy on their victim. They abused the young woman while probably wearing their burden; The cross and shouting Jesus as if it was a normal thing to violation so much so that the ganged up on her. You people lack conscience. You
are all fakes and no wonder Jesus son of Mary said he will easily reject all of you evil doers. Pleppville, I am inviting you to
what is a revival of the soul, agitating your conscience. You need the God of Jesus and your stopping at Jesus will comeback to
bite you at the end. I warned you.

What is the singular proof of who is a fake prophet? Lets ask jesus or the NT if Jesus didn't say anything. The NT says the prophet who says a thing and it does not come to pass, is not of God. [b]So lets put Muhammad to the test. Does anyone
know a single thing that Muhammad [as[ says that did not come to past in its time? [/b]I dont know of any. All he said have been fulfilled in its time, including the defeat of the Persian, the opening of Makka, Syria, eevn Persia to Islam. Lets apply the
same to Jesus. Jesus said he will return before all the disciples died. Did Jesus return or is there a single disciple alive? Jesus
said that another Comforter will come to teach, correct, lead, etc, etc. Has that another comforter came to the disciples and what did he teach, lead or correct, etc, etc? Please provide your proofs.
Lets see the test of a true prophet of God, according to Jesus. The spirit that confesses that Jesus is the christ is of God. There are many verses in the Quran which says Jesus is the christ/anointed. Did Jesus say he himself is the anointed?
What do you think you are doing? Is it not lying or how the one who can't save himself becomes a savior when you read him
saying why, why? How is 3 gods; Father , son and ghost exactly One God? Please show me that logic, or the modern math that allows it.
U are a dumb in islamic world, all these fake thing u are talking here is rubbish, i ve told u in the other thread, maybe u may be Moha good follower by fighting people up and down in NL i dont care to know.
U are just fooling your race and belief, those forfather that found your religion slave their women more than any religion u can think of, a classmate Arabian girl good hand cover muslim told us what their men do, why the Arabian children grow up been terrerist, thiefs, drug dearler etc? This is becos they mother teaches them why they were young. An Arabian woman will enter big supper markets here with her 3 kids, gaven each what they should pull out of the market as kids are hardly suspected.
They have skills on how their ados steal with alluminum paper with alarm ringing. Haha we were baffled with all these becos she has the Muslim fula covering her head and yet could tell us what is happening in their word. Wht brought this story?? It was a topic on Religion. So just go and hid urself, if u think u can com here and decieve NL with your terrorist islamic religion sorry, i know them better than U. In my other thread, i will tell u another story when u might ve answered my question.
anwser yo the bold:Mohammed words came to pass during his days and till date, thats why the world knows no peace today, BOMB BOMB, KILL KILL all non mUsLiM(pagan,christians) read what a brutal way u are thaught to treat people yat u are here bla blaring haha READ AGAIN ok!!! Koran taught u not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (5:51), kill the disbelievers wherever u find them (2:191), murder them and treat them harshly (9:123), fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (9:5).
I can't type more, its annouying with phone. are t
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sweetnecta: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2011
And in all your typing you didn't provide a thing to prove that Muhammad [as] is not a prophet of God, in the same manner that Noah, Moses, Jesus [as], were.

Your story is about poor arabs. Are there others in Strasbourg France who indulge in the evils that you are telling us? Sure.
What about other cities, towns and villages in France and indeed the world over? Sure.
What we have are human errors, within Muslims and non Muslims.

And the Nigeria where you came from, the story is the same; humans, in spite of religiosity do evil things.An example is the claim that evil muslims say Allahu Akbar, an expression so sacred, yet they continue to commit the evil they are committing. Same goes for the christians, who are ra.ping and saying Jesus.

You need to learn about human wanting to do evil. One thing I will do when I see you; I will get the bottles so far away from the vicinity, because between you and a drunken sailor, i do not know who is worse.

I provided evidence that Muhammad [as] is a true prophet of God, because there is no evidence that he is not. Its you who has to prove me wrong by providing your evidence.

I have managed to use your Bible to even show how the Bible has undermined Jesus and him being possibly a proper prophet of God. It is the Bible that I have used to rightly state the position of Muhammad when we read the Quran. It is the same Bible that malign God and Jesus and Angel of God.

Until you are ready to provide proofs and or learn about Islam, this dialogue is terminated. I dont wanna go in a circle with you. I get bored easily.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
And in all your typing you didn't provide a thing to prove that Muhammad [as] is not a prophet of God, in the same manner that Noah, Moses, Jesus [as], were.

Enough proof for me is his marriage to a 6 year old little girl and the merciless hacking down of his enemies.

He is 1000% surely not of GOD !!

I provided evidence that Muhammad [as] is a true prophet of God, because there is no evidence that he is not. Its you who has to prove me wrong by providing your evidence.

Where is the evidence 

Oh let me see, in the corrupted bible where Muhammad is referred to as the comforter  grin grin grin grin

You see how arrogant you Muslims are, you jump into a Christian thread and start to deface it with your Muhammedian gibberish. Obviously the moderators turn a blind eye.

As far as you think you can derail Christian articles and slander anything Christianity, I will not stop producing new articles about ISLAM and its absolute falseness.

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Your story is about poor arabs. Are there others in Strasbourg France who indulge in the evils that you are telling us? Sure.
What about other cities, towns and villages in France and indeed the world over? Sure.
What we have are human errors, within Muslims and non Muslims.

And the Nigeria where you came from, the story is the same; humans, in spite of religiosity do evil things.An example is the claim that evil muslims say Allahu Akbar, an expression so sacred, yet they continue to commit the evil they are committing. Same goes for the christians, who are ra.ping and saying Jesus.

You need to learn about human wanting to do evil. One thing I will do when I see you; I will get the bottles so far away from the vicinity, because between you and a drunken sailor, i do not know who is worse.

I provided evidence that Muhammad [as] is a true prophet of God, because there is no evidence that he is not. Its you who
has to prove me wrong by providing your evidence.

I have managed to use your Bible to even show how the Bible has undermined Jesus and him being possibly a proper prophet
of God. It is the Bible that I have used to rightly state the position of Muhammad when we read the Quran. It is the same Bible that malign God and Jesus and Angel of God.

Until you are ready to provide proofs and or learn about Islam, this dialogue is terminated. I dont wanna go in a circle with
you. I get bored easily.

[s]u see, u even have more deadly proofs from Frosbel and the one posted by Pagan9ja that u ve delibratly asked oga MOD to delete because of the trace of truth in it. Moha was not of God, he was worse than TB, and u know this!!![/s]

Enough proof for me is his marriage to a 6 year old little girl and the merciless hacking down of his enemies.

He is 1000% surely not of GOD !!
and lots uncountable.

Here is ur terrorist kuran evidence,
:Mohammed words came to pass during his days and till date, thats why the world knows no peace today, BOMB!!! BOMB!!!! KILL!!!! KILL!!!!, INNOCENT BLOOD!!!! all non mUsLiM(pagan,christians) read what a brutal way u are thaught to
treat people yat u are here bla blaring haha READ AGAIN ok!!! Koran taught u not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (5:51), kill the disbelievers wherever u find them (2:191), murder them and treat them harshly (9:123), fight and slay the
Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (9:5).

Apart from Us here in NL do u still imply these kuran laws(orders) to ppl u know that are pagans? How many have u killed to respect Moha?? Or else u re not one faithful Muslim hahaha, God ve merci.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
Sweetnecta
let me leave the christians alone to their spiritual disaster.

However, we muslims have told you about the consequences of your rejection.
Our brother Jesus son of Mary [as] also informed his followers before you guys formed Christianity.

How funny is this?? Yet u re still pesting us around grin grin

Do u mean Islamic BOMBING!!!!!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
I wasn't referring to you. I was trying to explain to you on why Bitter.Necta trembles at the sound of the name Jesus.

Its all ok, its normal he has to keep trembling until he will choose to accept the truth!
Anyway, thanks for the video.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by claremont(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hilarious! grin cheesy

I love reading all these "my god is bigger than your god" threads, an amusing conclusion to my hectic day. grin

As for TB Joshua, he and his bunch of religious goons can keep on deceiving themselves. There is no evidence whatsoever that a supernatural deity exists anywhere; anyone who claims that such a deity exists should prove it beyond reasonable doubt, or shut the hell up!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by BIGERBOY1: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
A Sentence for the wise.; "do not insult those without faith less they insult God out of reprisal unknowingly" (qur an)
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by ojdollars(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ALLLLLLLLLL

The bible said, My people suffer for lack of knowledge. Prophet T.B Joshua is a Man of God. Read Hosea 4:6, Mark 16:17, Jeremiah 3:15, John 14:12 and the proof is everywhere. That Satan can't do this work that this man does. Please beware from the Wrath of God. Please visit www.emmanuel.tv and watch the message that he teaches. Jesus is real, and He is manifesting his power through Prophet T.B Joshua, enough is enough ooh. Don;t let the anointing in the Man's life work against you. Remember what the Lord said in 1 Chronicles 16:22. His real name is Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua - Which is Abbreviated to Prophet T.B Joshua. Please beware of all this Anti-Christ that destroy and try to discredit the work of the Lord. This is the end time, beware so you won't secure the wrath of God in your life. Thank you.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by sheyguy: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2011
claremont:

Hilarious! grin cheesy

I love reading all these "my god is bigger than your god" threads, an amusing conclusion to my hectic day. grin

As for TB Joshua, he and his bunch of religious goons can keep on deceiving themselves. There is no evidence whatsoever that a supernatural deity exists anywhere; anyone who claims that such a deity exists should prove it beyond reasonable doubt, or shut the hell up!

The same way electronic appliances prove the existence of ELECTRICITY (an  unseen yet powerful force), The "wonders/happenings of this world" proves Existence of God and supernatural deities.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Joagbaje(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2011
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Joagbaje(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2011
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by claremont(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2011
sheyguy:

The same way electronic appliances prove the existence of ELECTRICITY (an  unseen yet powerful force), The "wonders/happenings of this world" proves Existence of God and supernatural deities.
Which "wonders"?! Or should I provide a list of so-called "wonders" which led to mass genocide?! Of course, if I do provide such a list, you will be quick to deny that these "wonders" are from your god! grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2011
still watching!
first of all, the girl want salvation yet give mouthwork!
was she a w.hore when in muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.