Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (162791 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
andyanders:

@webdezzi

Cannot join issues with a blind man. You shall EVER remain blind. Darkness and light have no business together.
say that 2 TBJ.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Patience4C: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
It is still the same person that you see here. Listen to her.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI&feature=related[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscOZcP9WzM&feature=related[/flash]

This was the last she did.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGai-kHDlc[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUB7T-MvD7s&feature=related[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhKR7e9KcZ4&feature=related[/flash]

You know if you do not see or hear the other side of a story you may find it difficult to know the truth about the matter. As there are two side to a coin.

Remember we are living in a complex and contradictory world where one lies to their neighbor. Examine All Things In the Light of God's Word.  (On Youtube you can type in "Beware of Blasphemers" to get everything.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by knightride: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
Well done Patience4c

God Bless You!!!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
@OLAADEGBU has given verses. Are we really defending the bible or TB? This question is not only for TB, valid for other Prophets. Christians should wake up. How many of us do fast, read our bible, go for evangelise or even publish Jesus in public?
People will put sticker and Picture of their pastors in their phone as screen server, facebook and even in their door.
Sure that will take u to Heaven, pastor will be judge like u on that day.
A weak christian is one who does not read his/her bible each day.
That is the food given to us, we must eat it, Pastor/Prophet cannot eat in ur place.
Take ur bible, read it, defend Jesus and be sure of enternity.
God is good all the time.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by AAAdam(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
This is the begining, you do not see wonder till Jesus (peace and bless of Allah be with him and his mother) back to this earth and denie you guys with yrs miss guard schoolers.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
A A Adam:

This is the begining, you do not see wonder till Jesus (peace and bless of Allah be with him and his mother) back to this earth and denie you guys with yrs miss guard schoolers.

Did u miss road to ve landed here? What is ur point infact? ISLAM only taught u how to jump around and mock christians that they will be denied by Jesus. U are a blind fellow with open eyes, retrieve ur step before its too late.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by knightride: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
A A Adam:

I wonder who Jesus will deny.
Those who follow him or Muslims that are going to an Adultery filled Paradise where they will marry houries, virgins and married women

A funny religion where women are sex slaves on earth and will be in heaven grin angry wink
plappville:

@OLAADEGBU has given verses. Are we really defending the bible or TB? This question is not only for TB, valid for other Prophets. Christians should wake up. How many of us do fast, read our bible, go for evangelise or even publish Jesus in public?
People will put sticker and Picture of their pastors in their phone as screen server, facebook and even in their door.
Sure that will take u to Heaven, pastor will be judge like u on that day.
A weak christian is one who does not read his/her bible each day.
That is the food given to us, we must eat it, Pastor/Prophet cannot eat in your place.
Take your bible, read it, defend Jesus and be sure of enternity.
God is good all the time.

Thank you.
I am not defending TBJ. I am only after facts and not one-sided. This could also happen in every other spheres of life. I am only following the principle of the scriptures that asks us to "examine everything carefully and hold fast to that which is the truth".
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2011

I wonder who Jesus will deny.
Those who follow him or Muslims that are going to an Adultery filled Paradise where they will marry houries, virgins and married women

A funny religion where women are sex slaves on earth and will be in heaven
Good question!! But u should know that this has been the muslims song to the christians
""Jesus will deny u,"" they believe Jesus will deny those who worship him falsely and yet they say the bible is currupt.
grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sweetnecta: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ Make up your mind, do you believe that Biblical verse or not?

Me, I am a muslim. I can believe/accept what Quran agrees with in the Bible.

I can definitely disbelieve/reject what Quran does not agree with or does not mention contained in the Bible.

You do not have the same luxury in cherry picking of the Bible. It is either whole or nothing.

Your position with the Bible is my position with the Quran.

When you say that the Prophet [as] married a prepubescent, you can only use the Hadith to indicate that. Just one hadith while many many support the opposite view. with this video. Watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_9ZXOGQR4&feature=fvsr

The verses in Quran about marriage support the opposite view to yours. I am inviting you to what is good. Don't be stubborn like a goat, because Jesus will reject you on the day God will bring about His Decision. Jesus will come to God as you and I will; singly, like slave, creature.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sweetnecta: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2011
The sex slaves in Nigeria and from Nigeria around the world are mostly if not all Christians.

There is no woman who sleeps with a man that will say it is the man that is in submission in the act.

I wonder where you develop your sex slave concept; or it only you who is not a sex slave in the act with your Oga?

This is not attacking you, since i am ignoring your false attack on muslim women and Islam. I simply ask question. So answer.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by plappville(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Who is talking about SEX SLAVE here?? What has this got to do with the subject below? @sweetnecta, u must cure ur problems, i dont kn wht u re driving at. Plz free us or talk more on how M lord Jesus will deny me grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by knightride: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

The sex slaves in Nigeria and from Nigeria around the world are mostly if not all Christians.

There is no woman who sleeps with a man that will say it is the man that is in submission in the act.

I wonder where you develop your sex slave concept; or it only you who is not a sex slave in the act with your Oga?

This is not attacking you, since i am ignoring your false attack on muslim women and Islam. I simply ask question. So answer.

Abegi! Make we hear word.

Go to the northern part of Nigeria (Where Islam is dominant) and answer the question for yourself.

I used to think that place was a Holy Land. I never knew Hijabites could be very HOT too wink
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by thetruthof: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
Thank you for this forum

I have got a lot of questions about this man.

1. Are his works exactly like those of the Lord Jesus Christ?
2. So many times he predicts games did Jesus did the same?
3. What kind of Christianity is he bringing in to the world?
4. What ministry is he accomplishing by what he is doing?

and many more.

I never managed to connect him to any scripture then he must be otherwise. the major problem with people is fear e.g "
Act 8:9 [b]But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

This is just what can best confirm his ministry

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Dobeanz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
He that has the spirit of GOD knows who are working for GOD
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Ndipe(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2013
http://www.doveministries.com/catalog/tb-joshua/about-tb-joshua

dunno if the video is true or not, but read the above
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Judechukwu5n(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
So!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
aloyemeka1:
She claims that she continually gave him Mouth Action in his office.
mouth action?that is my favourite grin
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by biss4500(f): 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
knightride:
I thought this story was past!!!!

Anyway, Ponder on this,

Friday, November 20, 2009
Accuser of The Brethren - Christian Witchcraft

by Pastor K.D. James

{This ministry is NOT connected to or affiliated with SCOAN, the Synagogue Church of All Nations - Nigeria in any way. The opinions and ideas expressed in this blog are those of an individual, Kevin. James and are not an official statement of SCOAN or Prophet T.B. Joshua}.

THE ACCUSER AGAINST THE BRETHREN

In the religion of Judaism and in the Hebrew language the name, 'Ha-Satan', means "the Accuser or the Adversary". In ancient Jewish culture names were not chosen at random or by accident. A name is given to an individual to accurately reflect a person's nature, character and conduct. It's important to understand the history behind Biblical names.

In the Book of Revelation 12:10, Satan is called, 'the accuser of the brethren'. When we study another term for Satan used in scripture, the Devil, we discover that it's derived from a Greek word, 'diabolos', which means; 'Slanderer' or 'Accuser.' The word "accuse" is defined as, "(1) to charge with, or declare to have committed a crime, (2) to find at fault; to blame . . ."

Scripture teaches us plainly that Satan is a liar. He is the father of lies and there is no truth in him. (John 8:44) People, if they are not careful can become an instrument used by the devil to carry out his work of slandering our brothers and sisters in Christ. For example; in the Old Testament Job's brethren falsely accused him (4:7-9). The attack on Job came from those who were closest to him, - his own family and dearest friends. In Matthew 12:22-24, the Pharisees falsely accused Jesus of wrongdoing. (Matt. 12:22-24).

A Sign of The Last Days

Among the sins characteristic of the "last days" is that some who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ will become "false accusers" (2 Timothy 3:3). Indeed, there are false brethren who are intentionally attacking God's true servants with malicious lies, slander and misrepresentation.

Since February of 2008, leading newspapers throughout Nigeria have reported on ‘alleged’ moral failures and supposed criminal activities all purported to have been committed by one T.B. Joshua, the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos, Nigeria.

Two individuals in particular, a Theresa Bisola Johnson a former church aid and Mr. Paul Agomoh a former associate minister under T.B. Joshua produced a video entitled, “Deception of the Age” (i.e. “Rise of a Nigerian Anti-christ”.

This video is being sold for $40.00 in some of the largest churches in the region. They assert in their video that their objective is simply to expose T.B. Joshua as a false prophet, a charlatan, and perpetrator of atrocious crimes.

However, we've discovered after months of careful examination of their claims, interviews with first-hand eye witnesses, the evidence proves that the Accuser of the Brethren is at work. Satan himself is working through Christians to slander an innocent man.

Specific Accusations

In the video Bisola Johnson described how she and others endured horrific psychological abuse and cult-like brainwashing. She claims to have been the victim of sodomy and her video co-star Mr. Paul Agomoh claims to have personally witnessed sexual orgies, the molestation of under age children, staged or fake miracles, and other sins, deceptive practices and criminal conduct.

The video entitled, 'Deception of the Ages' was co-produced by well known Pastor Ladi Peters Thompson of Living Waters Unlimited Church, Lagos. He is the individual responsible for reaching out and making contact with mainstream media. He actually broke the story if you will.

Rebellion, Slander and Witchcraft

Let's assume that Pastor Ladi Peters Thompson was sincere in his motives. Let's assume that his motive in going to the media was not self-centered, but merely to warn the people of T.B. Joshua in order to prevent further harm to others.

If that were the case, Peters Thompson should have followed the biblical process for dealing with sin in the camp. When we obey scripture and follow God's instructions we have divine protection and covering. Scripture outlines the process that must be followed to effectively deal with matters of this sort.

II Corinthians 13:1, the church is commanded not to receive an accusation against a man of God unless it is confirmed by two or more eye-witnesses of sound moral character.
    Matthew 18:15-17, “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16) But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17) And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.”

By adhering to instructions presented in the Word of God all persons, whether guilty, not guilty and especially the innocent can have their privacy and human dignity protected. Moreover, by doing what scripture teaches we can determine whether or not allegations are true or fabricated. Peters Thompson made a terrible mistake in his decision to ignore scripture.

On a more important note, we must never forget that God's foremost desire is to bring all men to repentance. Jesus Christ died on Calvary for all men - even the most wicked of criminals. No matter how terrible the sin or how wicked the sinner, Jesus Christ is able to deliver ever soul from bondage to sinful habits.

If we approach conflict, sin and strife in the house of God with this mindset, God is free to work through us. He is able move through our words and our actions to motivate the sinner man to confess sin, repent of it and be restored. If we abandon scripture and forsake God's process - souls will remain lost in sin, condemnation, shame and strife will continue in the house of God.

A Christian should never allow personal opinion, rumor or superstition to distract us from our sacred calling which is - to save the lost. The behavior and actions of Peters Thompson, Chris Okotie and other Pentecostal leaders in Nigeria is shameful.

Here are reasons why I make this strong statement:

At no time has Pastor Peters Thompson made contact or even attempted to make contact with T.B. Joshua to inquire as to the truthfulness of the video content. (A direct violation of scripture)
    As of this date (August 13, 2009), Peter Thompson insists that he will not dialogue with T.B. Joshua. Not by telephone, face-to-face or by any other medium. (This demonstrates willful disobedience against the biblical command to seek restoration when strife exists in the house of God).
    Pastor Peters Thompson states adamantly that he will not review evidence that could clear T.B. Joshua of the allegations. (This proves that Peters Thompson is not in search of the truth).
    Peters Thompson states on public record that if any such evidence exists it must be fabricated evidence.

This attitude is wrong, ungodly, unfair and in fact - demonic. To willfully reject and rebel against the word of God is witchcraft. One who embraces this attitude is unfit for ministry.

I Samuel 15:23, 'For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.'

FALSE WITNESSES EXPOSED

The integrity of the two so-called ‘witnesses’ against T.B. Joshua is not credible to say the least. In fact, irrefutable evidence proves conclusively that they have lied on T.B. Joshua. Let's explore the evidence.

In 'Deception of the Ages - Part 4', Mr. Paul Agomoh boldly claimed that he purchased wheelchairs, even a specific wheelchair that was used to fake the healing of Maxwell Ijeh. (Forward to frame 5:20 sec.) Agomoh states in the video that Maxwell was manipulated and made to sit in and "pose" as if he was a crippled man.

Facts: Paul Agomoh is a liar! Mr. Maxwell Ijeh and his wife have come forward to testify on record that Agomoh's story is fabricated and untrue. Maxwell Ijeh says the wheelchair was his own personal property. Maxwell Ijeh further states that he was genuinely healed nine years ago after receiving prayer at T.B. Joshua's church. He also states that Jesus Christ alone is his healer, not a man. Maxwell Ijeh states that his wheelchair was not purchased by Paul Agomoh as alleged in the video.

Pastor Paul Agomoh alleged that Westerners were duped and manipulated into believing that T.B. Joshua had a 'healing anointing' on his life, when according to Agomoh the healings were fake and staged. This is another unsubstantiated lie of Paul Agomoh.

Fact: Jaco van der Westhuzen, a superstar rugby player from South Africa sought out prayer from T.B. Joshua due to a career threatening leg injury. Immediately after prayer, Jaco was filmed removing his leg brace and proceeded to leap and run without any pain or limitations. He returned to his rugby team and to this day, continues his sports career. Upon returning to South Africa, Jaco van der Westhuzen completed a medical evaluation. This video footage shows Jaco's doctor who standing by his side celebrating that something amazing did occur in the healing of this professional athlete. (Forward to frame 3.35 sec).

Fact: A delegation of respected clergy from the USA and Canada visited the Synagogue Church of All Nations to observe first-hand T.B. Joshua preach and pray for the sick. Among this delegation were Bishop Joseph Garlington of Philadelphia-USA, Pastor John Arnott of Toronto, Canada, Missionaries Rolland and Heidi Baker of Iris Ministries and others.

They carefully listened to his messages, they interviews individuals whom T.B. Joshua prayed for and thereafter claimed were healed. I have posted video footage of their findings. The evidence is clear. People were in fact healed after prayer. This is not opinion, speculation or guess work - is is fact. According to their reports T.B. Joshua make it abundantly clear that he is not a healer, but it is the power of the Holy Spirit working in and through the believer that produces the miracles. It is faith in the matchless name of Jesus Christ and confidence in God's ability to honor His promises in scripture.

These facts underscore the importance of why we must obey scripture and hear both sides of the story. This sacred responsibility can not be ignored or forsaken.

The female in the video, one Theresa Bisola Johnson who claimed that T.B. Joshua sexually abused her is untrustworth to say the least. Listen and watch the following video:

In this video footage we hear Bisola Johnson confession from her own mouth that she is an ‘emere’ (witch) on assignment to destroy the ministry of T.B. Joshua.

SHAME ON CHRIS OKOTIE

Failure to obey the Word of God is rebellion, disobedience and according to scripture - it is witchcraft. To bear false witness against a innocent brother or sister in Christ is to avail oneself to become an agent of demonic forces.

In my next report I will cover the allegations made by one; Pastor Chris Okotie of Household of God Church in Oregun-Lagos.

He alleges that T.B. Joshua has the spiritual ability to vacate his physical body at night and manifest himself in the home of his church parishioners or his enemies.
    According to Pastor Chris Okotie, T.B. Joshua did in fact can appear as a 'familiar spirit' in his home using such spiritual powers. (Source: Christian Online Magazine)
    Pastor Chris Okotie alleges that he has reason to believe that T.B. Joshua is a practitioner of 'docetic gnosticism'. He says that this is the source of T.B. Joshua's demonic spiritual powers.

Fact: Docetic Gnosticism is a belief held by ancient Greeks of 70A.D. to 100 A.D. It taught that Jesus Christ was not physically raised from the dead, but was an illusion. (Source; Wikipedia Encyclopedia) Docetism died out in approximately 100 A.D. It has nothing to do with occultism, spiritual or mystical arts. Therefore, its' impossible for T.B. Joshua or anyone in our lifetime to study or practice docetic gnosticism.

Pastor Chris Okotie is obviously a poor student of Gnosticism and bible history. Should we even waste time entertaining his belief that T.B. Joshua has the power to leave his body at night and appear in a physical form as a Familiar Spirit? Where is the proof? Where are witnesses other than than the accuser? I don't buy that fabricated story for one moment.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that allegation. It is based on superstition, myth and folklore. I am compelled to believe that Chris Okotie has other motives for coming against T.B. Joshua. This investigation will certainly be continued.

By the way, I paid a visit to Mr. Okotie's church website - http://www.householdofgodchurch.com/childrenschurch/. He sure looks very sharp in that wonderful suit, but the name of Jesus Christ is not even featured on his website.

There is not a one sentence on the saving grace and love of Christ anywhere to be found. Can a reader please encourage this man to get his priorities and his message in order?

Late this year Pastor Okotie accused Pastor Christ Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Ministries to have received his powers to heal the sick from T.B. Joshua. Everyone in Nigeria knows this is untrue. Pastor Oyakhilome has been praying for the sick long before T.B. Joshua's rise to fame. Wake up church! The lies and slander must stop.

The umbrella body of Pentecostals has banned miracle crusades from being telecast on Nigerian T.V. What a shame!

Not only is this move in direct opposition to the work of the Holy Spirit, it makes a statement to the whole world. It is an announcement to the world that 'Pentecostals', do not have the same Spirit and power of Pentecost as our name suggests. It is a statement which says, the Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead according to Romans 8:11 - is not present in Nigerian Christian leaders.

Wake up church of Nigeria! Pray for your church pastors. Pray for a mighty revival of God's power to invade your beloved country and then, STAND UP for truth, honesty and Godly integrity.

Posted by Pastor K.D. James at 1:52 PM
Labels: Accuser of the Brethren - Christian Witchcraft

http://overcomingremnant..com/2009/08/prophet-tb-joshua-chronicles-of-faith.html

you will one day stand before the Judge of the whole earth to repeat this Thesis. When your trouble comes Joshua will abandon you, he doesn't pay favour back.
Go and read 'Deception of the age unmasked' I will not direct you where to get it. it is on the internet if you Google it.
I wish you the best and I forgive you, expect I lied of Fatai Balogun

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by biss4500(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983024570

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

Sweetnecta:
Fatai Balogun aka TB Joshua is unfortunately wearing moroccan summer wear.

I am satisfied and I will use this video for a long time to pry people the burden of evil.

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by biss4500(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

thetruthof:
Thank you for this forum

I have got a lot of questions about this man.

1. Are his works exactly like those of the Lord Jesus Christ?
2. So many times he predicts games did Jesus did the same?
3. What kind of Christianity is he bringing in to the world?
4. What ministry is he accomplishing by what he is doing?

and many more.

I never managed to connect him to any scripture then he must be otherwise. the major problem with people is fear e.g "
Act 8:9 [b]But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

This is just what can best confirm his ministry

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by biss4500(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

Book Description

Patience4C:
It is still the same person that you see here. Listen to her.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI&feature=related[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscOZcP9WzM&feature=related[/flash]

This was the last she did.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGai-kHDlc[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUB7T-MvD7s&feature=related[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhKR7e9KcZ4&feature=related[/flash]

You know if you do not see or hear the other side of a story you may find it difficult to know the truth about the matter. As there are two side to a coin.

Remember we are living in a complex and contradictory world where one lies to their neighbor. Examine All Things In the Light of God's Word.  (On Youtube you can type in "Beware of Blasphemers" to get everything.

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Amberon11: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bisola may God deliver you. I will not use curse words on you because you already laid curses on yourself the minute you started this journey. TB Joshua is a real man of God and you know that. There are people I know personally who he has healed and apart from that I also know some of his past and present workers. I have tried to dig deep into the happenings there and found out everything is legit.

Apart from that I have had Revelations concerning this man and yes he is a real man of God. Bisola take care and I wish you all the best.
biss4500:

you will one day stand before the Judge of the whole earth to repeat this Thesis. When your trouble comes Joshua will abandon you, he doesn't pay favour back.
Go and read 'Deception of the age unmasked' I will not direct you where to get it. it is on the internet if you Google it.
I wish you the best and I forgive you, expect I lied of Fatai Balogun
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by knowledge4(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Sweetnecta post=9208786]Lanatullahi alal zhulimuun, alal mushrikuun, alal kafiruun.

you people outside Islam are sick. The cure is Islam.

See the evil of former Muslims in their new religion?

The yorubas, especially the former muslims who are now christians should be ashamed.

No wonder your god, the man called Jesus will reject all of you.

Pitiful people and am a muslim, and definitely ashamed of yoU

Jesus is the way and the key to eternal life, there is no doubt about this and even your Holy Book, the Quran confirms this in Sura 5:46 and Sura 5:47; Sura 3:55 and Sura 3:56; and many other verses. God spoke through these verses and others that Jesus is the way to eternal life.
That someone claims to be a Christian does not mean that he will inherit eternal life if he does not abide by the teachings of Christ. The Holy Bible states the conditions for a believer to enter into Heaven and one of them is holiness and righteousness. Those who live in sin and call themselves Christians will end up in hell if they die in sin ( Matthew 7;21-23) (Hebrews 10:26-31). Jesus will reject only those who lived rebellious lives, who lived sinful lives and the Holy Quran also confirms this that Jesus will testify against those who do not believe in Him on the day of resurrection (Sura 4:159). Those who obeyed the Scriptures and lived Christlike lives will end up in Heaven with Christ for all eternity. Christianity is not a religion but is a personal relationship with God through Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Those Christians who play church and play religion with their faith and jeopardize the personal relationship will perish in eternal Hell. So do not be discouraged by the negative lives of some Christians. Every man will give his own personal account on the day of judgment (2 Corinthians 5:10)

So my brother, there is no other way to salvation except Jesus Christ who died and rose again which the Holy Quran attests to in Sura 19:33-34
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

An Expose on this charlatan by Sandy Simpson

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html

Deception in the church.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children." (Hosea 4:6).

Did you see the picture in the background of this man in the links suggested? To be ignorant of the English language is not an excuse to be theologically bankrupt. What convinced me that this man is a fraud is the qur'anic inscriptions he dispays on his banners and disciples. The picture in the link below shows more than words can tell.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html

http://connect.in.com/tb-joshua/images-joshua-du-nigria-infosectes-1-1189732031145.html

Timeless truth. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
plappville:

Minus the exposure video and the confession one.
the videos were made in the church of tb, is it nice seeing women, girls scratching their parts when going through deliverance? the way tb open is eyes like lion reads something, not to talk of how he demostrate to make the delivrance, as if he is the one recieving the deliverance., I just believe any born again should pray for God to open their eyes, Why is W.F KUMUYE not demostrating like during his deliverance service. God cannot open ur eyes to see or know if u dont ask him to.

God bless you. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
plappville:

These people came exposing TB and then came back confessing.

Anyone who wants to buy fan be it in religion or something else, can as well pay someone to try to blackmail him/her and then make the same person to point white what he/she has spoiled.

I am not a fan of any man.
I am a born again in Christ, i read my bible DAILY go to church for worship.
I know that exorcism can be a manner to evict demons or bad spirits from human body.
But what i saw in these videos was different from what i understands exortism to be.
JESUS performed exortism, i couldn't call what TB's manner as exortism because it is almost out of it.
Well that is how i see it, but it didn't change others view.

I have worshiped with Deeper life back home before i left Nigeria.
People got delivered during deliverance service in that church but not as what i saw in this videos.

I fellowship with a pentecostal here, i have never seen such manner from Pastors during deliverance service.

We should be praying for folks back home in Nigeria, most of them seem to be hypnotised by witchcraft spirits that it is either they are blind or are afraid of false prophets.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
plappville:

@andyunders, do u live or see his heart? Anyone has the right to believe or not,
if he is true he ll ve his reward but if not, God will judge him, like u and i.
Human heart can be dirty but outside as white as snow.
We can feel but cannot see the heart of any man, thats why our judgement is always imperfect.
Believe in God,(Jesus) pray, read ur bible, asked question on what u do not understand in the bible.
And finally, be watchful, miracle is good, but don't be carry away by it seek Jesus first.
Do not sit out and leave all work for pastor to do for u.
For ur guarantee to make heaven is in ur parm.

Some ppl will say, my pastor is praying for me, they hardly go to worship because they ve a guaranteed prayer from a pastor
(i mean ppl i know here in the west) may God help the church Amen.
God bless.

Please tell them. undecided
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
this remind me of this man's past, then he used to ask the congregation whom he resembles, everyone goes mute, then he breaks the silence by saying he looked like Jesus. At that time, he dresses like the jews.

he does make references to almanac calendars and his long bears to prove his point.
My growing up was grounded in the scripture and is part of me. I am able to discern when you cross the line.

after likening himself to Jesus, he still performed a miracle same day which at that time, i related to the story of king herod who was eaten by maggot. and also related to when moses struck the rock and God changed his mind. I was expecting his Miracle that day to fail him believing he did something that will make the spirit of God depart him.

Though i was puzzled at first, But when Akolawole Olawuyi covered his story, that answered my question.

More to come, my fingers crossed.

Many people are only in the church for what material thing they can get. Not many seek to know Jesus and as a result will fall into the hands of charlatans. undecided
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
My mum was a worker there and she recounted her ordeal, many dreams seeing TB Joshua.
these are facts from 2 or more people who worked VERY CLOSELY with him.

i have been to 3 of his services and at a young age, i could discern he is not of God.
How can he say he was born again from his mother's wonb? enh? he said it in from of PFN and thats why he wasn't endorsed as a member.
he sure wanted to feel like Jesus.

At one of the service i attended, he talked talked and talked to the extent he compared himself to Jesus, using the almanac calendar as a reference.
As young as i was then, i knew the almanac Jesus was just a guess and no one could tell how Jesus looked, thats why he kept that long bears then and dresses like the jews.

the hypnosis in the video is obvious not how God manifests,
spiritual hypnosis works by him sending out the real being from the body and putting another spirit in the victim
when the person does whatever he wanted him to do, even to the extent of those seen in the videos, the victim may even confess to being witches/wizards when they are not. at the end of the excercise, the victim's being is restored and is unaware of all that happened.

This is another eyewitness who is speaking out of experience. I thank God for your life. God bless you. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
seyibrown:

What I have seen and heard on that video scares me! Those people are being abused! When the Spirit of God is in a place, it is not difficult to know! That doesn't look or feel like it! embarassed sad angry

Spiritual and sexual abuse precisely. cool
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You guys are definitely under the spell of this wolf in sheep's clothing seeing the way you defend him. Enemies of God are constantly attacking the word of God and none of you are moved to defend the gospel the way you defend your master here. It is either you are disciples of Jesus or disciples of this 'wolf' but don't pretend that you are defending the gospel when you jump to the defence of this guy that you are under his spell.

You say beware of blasphemers but we should really beware of dogs who are out there deceiving folks like you. The scripture says that we should not blaspheme the Holy Spirit, is this man the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, righteousness and judgment to come, He is the only one who can convict us of the gospel truth and when you reject His Word and start to worship a man you must know that you have brought the wrath of God on yourselves. And all so called ministries that are identified with this synagogue of satan are unequally yoked together with unbelievers and you all know where you are going to end up if you don't repent.

Succinctly said. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.