Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ekubo's Family Wins Season 5 Of The Maltina Dance All - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ekubo's Family Wins Season 5 Of The Maltina Dance All (2309 Views)

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekubo's Family Wins Season 5 Of The Maltina Dance All by mundus(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
The month long number one reality TV show has come to it's climax tonight as the EKUBO's family were declared proud winners of the coveted five million naira and an family SUV . The show kicked off with live performances from the five families. The academy Instructors and the judges made the show really hot with their performance. The third place went to the Utogo family while the second prize went to the Darey's family. I CAN'T STOP CELEBRATING THEM, THEY WERE INDEED GOOD.
http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/09/ekubos-family-wins-season-5-of-maltina.html

Re: Ekubo's Family Wins Season 5 Of The Maltina Dance All by ogoebube(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2011
am glad d ekubos won. They hv alwayz bin my favourite 4rm d beginin. After d pasordorblair dance( dnt mind d spelling) i jst knew they were goin 2 win

(1) (Reply)

'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits / Little Summary On Rafaela / Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.