Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

In Love With My Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Love With My Ex (1593 Views)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Ex by GL(f): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
have u ever broken up with some one,going out with some one else but still in love with ur ex, i m in such a situation, i need an advice,
Re: In Love With My Ex by BABEELOVE(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
GL:

have u ever broken up with some one,going out with some one else but still in love with your ex, i m in such a situation, i need an advice,

Oh yeah!  When you are in your teens and 20's.  At 29 1/2-----such things do not exist any more.  Believe me, it will pass quickly. You will get over it since you have broken up.  But keep the telephone numbers just in case "you need to talk".

Life is full of "unfinished businesses"!!!! cool

Just stay focused on the best option in your life.  Take control of your emotions---never let your emotions control you. kiss

The grass ain't greener on the outside!!! cool

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex by laudate: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
GL:

have u ever broken up with some one,going out with some one else but still in love with your ex, i m in such a situation, i need an advice,

What led to the break-up? Tell us more, before we can give you our opinion.
Re: In Love With My Ex by ssRhino: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2007
I dont blv too much in it, cos once you have decided to move on, that means you have thought of the consequencies of moving on, except it was the guy that call it quit, think about what you missing in the EX, if na the sex style, teach your new man how u like it, if na the money, tell the new guy to get a second job, whatever it could be, find it in your new man.
Good luck
Re: In Love With My Ex by amaikama(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2007
A dog want to go back to it's vomit! hmmm!!!! how very unfortunate. angry
Re: In Love With My Ex by iice(f): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2007
Did you give yourself breathing space and alone time before dating some1 else?
People tend to jump into relationships anyhow without taking time to know themselves more. . .

As for the question. . .nope. . .
Re: In Love With My Ex by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2007

Those feelings do surface when ur younger as babeelove said, and as u get older u learn how to cope with the feelings. When we love someone, they become a part of our soul, and we have a soul~tie with them thats hard to severe. But as you remind urself why they're ur X in the first place, and that you deserve better you will think of them less, and breath better, Im a firm believer, that once we turn away, there is no turning back when it comes to relationships. Use your better judgement and be CONFIDENT in your decision in the first place, versus being a man of double mind and doubting yourself. The bible says a man with a double mind is unstable in all his ways.,,

the pain of lost love hurts, but know it feel ten times better when u allow urself to move forward to a new beginning. Dont lose out on ur true blessings, all because you want to step back in to the past. Your happiness awaits you in the present and future, not reliving the past sweetie, but just follow God's guidance and ur heart,

love & light,

Natalie

Re: In Love With My Ex by drkchoclit(f): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2007
SwtNsoFLyy:

Those feelings do surface when your younger as babeelove said, and as u get older u learn how to cope with the feelings. When we love someone, they become a part of our soul, and we have a soul~tie with them thats hard to severe. But as you remind yourself why they're your X in the first place, and that you deserve better you will think of them less, and breath better, I'm a firm believer, that once we turn away, there is no turning back when it comes to relationships. Use your better judgement and be CONFIDENT in your decision in the first place, versus being a man of double mind and doubting yourself. The bible says a man with a double mind is unstable in all his ways.,,

the pain of lost love hurts, but know it feel ten times better when u allow yourself to move forward to a new beginning. Dont lose out on your true blessings, all because you want to step back in to the past. Your happiness awaits you in the present and future, not reliving the past sweetie, but just follow God's guidance and your heart,

love & light,

Natalie

Very good advice indeed. You can't drive your car forward looking in the rearview mirror.
Re: In Love With My Ex by Youngpo413: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2014
OP you are
DICKMATIZED!

(1) (Reply)

Why Have A Kid If You Aren't A Middle-Earner Nor In A Stable Relationship?? / Two Sisters Marrying The Same Man / Why Would You Have Your Child Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.