Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Couples Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Competition (7909 Views)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Can You Object The Union Of Couples At A Wedding Ceremony? / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (2) (3) (4)

Couples Competition by Gold(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
My self and my wife has been selected as one of the participants in a couples competition, where question on knowledge about partners will be ask, part of my responsibility is to ensure my family perform wonderfully.

Therefore I am sourcing for likely test questions, that may be ask about me from my wife and vice versa, so we could practice with it.

Kindly post for assistance and I will updated you on the result after the show.

Thank you brooooooooooooo! in the house NA you go understand why we must not fail.
Re: Couples Competition by godslead(f): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
ok check dis out
1. where did u first meet ur partner
2. wat wz he/she wearing wen u first meet
3. favorite food
4. " colour
5. ur wedding venue service/reception.
6. wat is d name(first name) of ur patners mother/father.(birthdays)
7. mention the schools ur partner attended wit dates
Re: Couples Competition by ssRhino: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2007
Could be any of the following.
1. who cum first during making love.
2. what is the first thing you guys says in da morning and be4 going to bed at night
3. what is your bad habbit.
3. where was the first time you do a *bling*

Good luck
Re: Couples Competition by Gold(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2007
Thanks, for your wonderful input, I am updating datas.
Re: Couples Competition by Attention(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2007
Well, expect questions like

best food,
size of shoes, - here they asked my husband what kind of shoes i love, he said hilly shoes and he was very correct
best colour,
what your or your husband does first when they return from work
who is you or your wives closest friend,
they may also ask what you or your wives response would be given a certain situation - e.g in my own case for example they asked if my husband did not return from work till about a certain time and his phone was not available, what would be my next option
also the date you first met

let me know more about the competition as in if its social or religious, then we can fine tune more questions, mine was religious, so other questions may not suite
Re: Couples Competition by Gold(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
Ma, thank for the clues, the programme may raise question from religion angle.
Re: Couples Competition by Gold(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
Thank you all for your support from this forum; which yielded a great result, my wife was happy when the outcome of the competition shows that we are the best couple of the year.

The following 20 questions were thrown to our wives, which they answered in written, while we answered in oral, you can imagine the crowd reaction, when I answered and my partner’s answers read out compliment mine.

[b]1. Who do your Husband love most among his parent?
2. Who is your Husband best friend?
3. What easily annoy your husband, when he returned home from work?
4. His best TV. Programme?
5. The wife best Hair style?
6. What is His best Colour?
7. Recite this verse in Hebrew 12 v 14.
8. Where did you first met?
9. What is His best Colour?
10. How many times did he visited the children school last term?
11. When last did he looked at you and said “you are beautiful, you are the
best thing that has ever happened to me, my honey, my …. I love you”?
12. What is his best food?
13. How best did he like to spend his leisure time?
14. What are his best song and the best Musician?
15. When last did you had a special treat outside you home and at where?
16. What is the hobby he loves seen you doing?
17. What is the last gift he gave you?
18. When do you normally observe you family prayer time/day within a month?
19. Do you know his bad habit or his weakness?
20. When last did she carry you of your foot happily?[/b]

Our responses to the questions, gave us about 90% which was the highest mark scored, kindly look at it and respond immediately, pls judge your performance.

I will post the picture of the award and our decoration later.

Re: Couples Competition by Jellitah: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
NO WONDER. . . NO MARRIED COUPLES FOR NL. . .ONLY 'FAKE FACEBOOK' ONES! MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE
Re: Couples Competition by Jellitah: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
godslead: ok check dis out
1. where did u first meet ur partner
2. wat wz he/she wearing wen u first meet
3. favorite food
4. " colour
5. ur wedding venue service/reception.
6. wat is d name(first name) of ur patners mother/father.(birthdays)
7. mention the schools ur partner attended wit dates

1. ATLANTA GEORGIA USA!!!! cool
2. HE WAS WEARING A VERY CASUAL OUTFIT!!!
3. EBA AND EGUSI SOUP!!!
4. BLUE!!!
5. ATLANTA GEORGIA, USA!!! cool
6. I NEVER MET THEM. . .HE IS THE LAST OF 10. . .THEY HAD BOTH PASSED ON!!!
7. OFF POINT!!! LET HIM COME AND TELL YOU HIMSELF! TOO BAD HE IS GAINFULLY EMPLOYED!!! cool
Re: Couples Competition by Jellitah: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
$$Rhino:
Could be any of the following.
1. who cum first during making love.
2. what is the first thing you guys says in da morning and be4 going to bed at night
3. what is your bad habbit.
3. where was the first time you do a *bling*

Good luck

1. I DID! cool
2. GOODMORNING MOM, GOODMORNING DAD!!! cool
3. ABSOLUTELY NONE!!! cool
4. IN A HOTEL ROOM!!! cool
Re: Couples Competition by Jellitah: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Attention: Well, expect questions like

best food,
size of shoes, - here they asked my husband what kind of shoes i love, he said hilly shoes and he was very correct
best colour,
what your or your husband does first when they return from work
who is you or your wives closest friend,
they may also ask what you or your wives response would be given a certain situation - e.g in my own case for example they asked if my husband did not return from work till about a certain time and his phone was not available, what would be my next option
also the date you first met

let me know more about the competition as in if its social or religious, then we can fine tune more questions, mine was religious, so other questions may not suite

Best food : Pastries
Best shoes: Sandals. . .NO CORNS PLEASE!!!! COLOR. . . TAN!!!cool
What your or your husband does first when they return from work : SHOWER!!! cool
Who is you or your wives closest friend? : OURSELVES. . . NONE OTHER! cool

If my husband did not return from work till about a certain time and his phone was not available, what would be my next option? : TURN OUT MY DAMN LIGHTS AND GO TO SLEEP!!! cool
Also the date you first met? We spoke on the phone for about 1 month before we met. . .FEBRUARY 10TH!!!! cool
Re: Couples Competition by Jellitah: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Gold: Thank you all for your support from this forum; which yielded a great result, my wife was happy when the outcome of the competition shows that we are the best couple of the year.

The following 20 questions were thrown to our wives, which they answered in written, while we answered in oral, you can imagine the crowd reaction, when I answered and my partner’s answers read out compliment mine.

[b]1. Who do your Husband love most among his parent? : HIS DAD!!! cool
2. Who is your Husband best friend? : ME!!! cool
3. What easily annoy your husband, when he returned home from work? : SORRY I AM NOT IN AN 'MGBEKE MARRIAGE'!!! cool
4. His best TV. Programme? : ANYTHING OBAMA!!! grin
5. The wife best Hair style? : PERM!!! cool
6. What is His best Colour? : BLUE!!! kiss
7. Recite this verse in Hebrew 12 v 14. : TUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIAKWA!!! angry
8. Where did you first meet? : ATLANTA GEORGIA USA!!! cool
9. What is His best Colour? : SEE ANSWER TO QUESTION 6!!! kiss
10. How many times did he visited the children school last term? JANUARY!!! kiss
11. When last did he looked at you and said “you are beautiful, you are the
best thing that has ever happened to me, my honey, my …. I love you”? : DECEMBER 2012/THIS MORNING!!!

12. What is his best food? : EBA AND EGUSI SOUP!!! cool

13. How best did he like to spend his leisure time? : WATCHING MOVIES OR WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS!!! wink
14. What are his best song and the best Musician? AFRICAN CHINA, HOME coolCALL!!! cool
15. When last did you had a special treat outside you home and at where? : LAST MONTH A DINNER DATE!!! cool
16. What is the hobby he loves seen you doing? : COOKING!!! cool
17. What is the last gift he gave you? : DIAMOND RING!!! cool
18. When do you normally observe you family prayer time/day within a month? : NOT MEMORABLE. . .I DON'T PRAY!!! kiss cool

19. Do you know his bad habit or his weakness? : NONE!!! kiss
20. When last did she carry you of your foot happily? NEVER!!!!NOT INNARESTED ANYHOO!!! I AM AN AFRICAN WOMAN. . .NOT AN OYINBO OR AKATA ONE, JUST GIMME MONEY, PERIOD!!! grin [/b]

Our responses to the questions, gave us about 90% which was the highest mark scored, kindly look at it and respond immediately, pls judge your performance.

I will post the picture of the award and our decoration later.

URGENT ADVICE PLEASE, MY MARRIAGE IS CRASHING / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ...